Previously, we dreamed about delicious homemade cakes for a whole week. And on a day off, mother or grandmother always spoiled us with her pastry creations. With the advent in the world of cooking new devices, much has changed. Now you can quickly cook pies in a slow cooker almost every day.
What is the pastry silent?
In the modern world, the slow cooker has taken pride of place in the kitchen. The homemakers, who had been standing at the stove for hours yesterday, today simply don’t understand how they used to do without this device in everyday life. Many women have already repeatedly baked a pie in a slow cooker, especially since finding the right recipes is not a problem at all.
Now we will share with you secrets, knowing that you can turn a familiar cake into an exquisite pastry masterpiece:
- For baking the cake in a slow cooker, you can use biscuit or jellied dough. Other types of baking is best cooked in the oven.
- Pre-multicooker container should be lubricated with creamy softened butter.
- In the process of baking pies in a crock-pot, as a rule, a golden crust is not formed. But you can, using a special holder, flip the pastry and increase the cooking time.
- We do not send pastries to the already heated multicooker, so it will take a little more time to cook than in the oven.
- When baking a biscuit, it is not recommended to constantly open the lid, otherwise the dough may sink.
- You can use almost any filling. Sweet tooths will like the cake with blueberry, cranberry, currant berries, cherries and strawberries, apples and oranges, plums, sweet fillers and syrups, jam, etc.
- But for a gourmet, you can make a nourishing savory cake. For the filling use minced meat and pieces of meat fillet, smoked meat and mushrooms, pickles, cabbage, potatoes and carrots, onions and pumpkins, fish, eggs, rice, etc.
- After cooking, do not immediately remove the cake from the multicooker container, and let it cool.
- It is customary for baking pies in a multicooker to use the program mode "Baking". Some hostesses prefer the program "Multipovar", after setting the desired temperature threshold.
- To remove the cake from the multicasting container, use a silicone spatula.
- If the cake is not well behind the walls, take the form for steaming, insert it and turn the container over. The cake will be in this bowl, after which it should immediately be put on the dish.
Meet - flavored meat pie
If you can please a sweet tooth with a cake with fruit or chocolate, then the fastidious gourmet will hardly be surprised. But the meat pie in the slow cooker will most likely satisfy the gastronomic needs of everyone without exception. Recipes with a photo in a hurry will help you to do everything right, especially if you are only at the stage of exploring this kitchen appliance.
- 7 pieces chicken eggs;
- 0.5 tbsp. sour cream;
- 0.5 tbsp. table mayonnaise;
- 1 ½ tbsp. sifted fine flour;
- baking powder;
- salt - a small pinch;
- 0.4 kg of meat fillet.
- Put three raw eggs in a glass bowl, add a pinch of salt and whisk thoroughly.
- As a result, we should have a magnificent foam mass.
- To the resulting egg mass, add sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Next, in portions, pour the sifted flour with baking powder.
- Knead the dough to a uniform consistency, it should not be lumps.
- Multicooker container thoroughly lubricated with creamy softened butter and spread exactly half the cooked dough into it.
- We set the program mode "Baking" and for five minutes bake the first layer of the cake.
- Meanwhile, grind the meat fillets to the consistency of minced meat.
- On refined vegetable oil, fry the mince until fully cooked.
- The dough in the multicooker container has already grabbed a bit, and we spread the fried meat in an even layer on top.
- Boiled eggs cut into small cubes and spread on top of minced meat.
- Fill the filling with the remaining dough. We distribute it evenly, for this you can use a wooden or silicone spatula.
- Close the lid and select the program mode "Baking". Set the timer for 45 minutes.
- After the allotted time, the cake can be flipped over so that the top part is well baked.
- Cool the cake, and then remove it from the multicooker container.
- Serve to the table a pie with meat filling, after cutting it into portions.
The joy of sweet tooth
As already mentioned, to find cake recipes in a slow cooker with a photo is not a problem at all. We invite you to quickly prepare such pastries with jam. This dessert will be relevant at any time. You can use absolutely any jam, jam or jam at your discretion.
- 1 tbsp. preserves;
- 1 tbsp. sugar sand;
- 2 pcs. chicken eggs;
- 1 tbsp. kefir;
- 1 tsp. baking soda;
- 2 tbsp. sifted high-grade flour.
- In a separate bowl lay out the jam and add baking soda.
- Leave the jam in this form for 5 minutes.
- Put the remaining ingredients in a bowl with jam and blend the mixture until homogeneous with a mixer.
- Lubricate the walls of the multicooker container with butter and spread the cooked dough.
- Expose the mode "Baking" and prepare a cake with jam for 50 minutes.
- Cool the finished baking, and then carefully lay out the multicooker container on the dish or spaghetti.
- Top pie can be powdered with powdered sugar.
Preparing tasty, aromatic and airy homemade cakes is easy, especially if there is a slow cooker in your kitchen arsenal. Pay attention to the model, power and functionality of the device. Perhaps the baking time of the cake will have to increase. Cook with pleasure, do not cease to amaze your household with new pastry delights. Enjoy your meal!