The slow cooker is an indispensable assistant in the kitchen, because in it you can easily and quickly cook porridge or cook soup. The pie with jam in the crock-pot will turn out to be no worse than in the oven if you use one of our recipes.
A simple cake with jam in a slow cooker
Do you still think to make this for tea? A fragrant and tasty apple jam cake is best suited. Moreover, it is very easy to bake it in a slow cooker.
- 10 art. l apple jam or jam;
- 300 g of the finished puff pastry;
- 2 tbsp. l flour;
- 20 g margarine.
- To begin with, we will prepare a multicooking bowl: we will grease the bottom and edges with a piece of margarine and we add flour.
- Now the layer of puff pastry will be rolled out and cut out in the form of a multi-cooker bowl with a small margin so that the sides can be formed.
- We spread the dough into the bowl of the multicooker, form the bumpers, and from above generously grease it with apple jam.
- Close the lid tightly and expose the "Baking" mode on the multicooker.
- After 60 minutes, the car will signal the completion of work, open the lid and let the cake cool for about 5-7 minutes.
- Now a pie with apple jam in a slow cooker is ready, it can be served on the table, pre-decorated with nuts and icing sugar.
Blueberry pie is not only tasty, but also useful!
If you are tired of ordinary biscuits, then a pie on kefir with blueberry jam in a slow cooker will be a good alternative. In addition, blueberries are extremely useful for vision.
- 10 art. l blueberry jam;
- 1 tbsp. kefir;
- 100 g margarine;
- 1 tbsp. Sahara;
- 2 eggs;
- 2 tbsp. flour;
- 1 tsp. soda
- First of all, you need to grind soft margarine with sugar to a uniform consistency.
- After that, add the eggs and kefir to the oily mixture, beat well with a fork.
- When the mixture becomes homogeneous, add flour and soda to the three approaches, if desired, you can pour a bag of vanilla sugar.
- Thoroughly mix the dough to a thick cream and add blueberry jam.
- Now the bottom and edges of the multi-cooker bowl are greased with a piece of margarine and poured into the prepared dough.
- Close the multicooker lid tightly and install the Baking program on the display.
- After 45-50 minutes of work, open the lid and gently turn the cake. Continue baking cycle for another 10-15 minutes.
- After the multicooker beeps, open the lid again and cool the cake, without removing it from the mold, for 5-7 minutes.
- Cake with blueberry jam in a slow cooker is ready, serve it with tea or coffee.
- Pour sugar into a clean deep bowl, add margarine and eggs to it. All the ingredients are well whipped with a fork until the formation of foam.
- After that, pour the baking powder to the egg mixture and knead the dough with flour in three approaches.
- When the dough becomes thick enough and it will be difficult to work with a spoon, you need to put it on the table and continue kneading with your hands.
- As soon as the dough becomes elastic and elastic, we roll it into a ball, cover it with cling film and send it to “rest” in the fridge.
- After 30 minutes, we take the dough out of the refrigerator and divide it into 2 halves: one part should be much larger than the second. A smaller share is again wrapped in cling film and shipped to the freezer.
- Now lubricate the bowl of the multicooker with a piece of butter. At the bottom we lay out most of the dough and form the bump hands.
- On top of the dough evenly distribute the seedless cherry jam.
- We take out a small piece of dough from the freezer, rub it on a coarse grater and sprinkle the pie.
- Set the operation mode of the "Baking" multicooker for about 1 hour.
- Before serving, the cake with cherry jam should be cooled in a slow cooker with the lid open.
Crumbly sandy pastries
What could be more delicious than a shortcake in a slow cooker? Only a combination of shortbread dough and strawberry jam.
- 1 ½ tbsp. flour;
- 200 g margarine;
- 1/3 Art. Sahara;
- 1 egg;
- salt on the tip of a knife;
- 1 tsp. baking powder;
- To make a cake, margarine should be soft enough, so we get it in advance from the fridge.
- Now whip until a stable egg foam and sugar are formed, then add the softened margarine.
- Then, gradually add baking powder and flour to the egg mixture, kneading the soft and elastic dough.
- Ready dough roll into a ball, cover with cling film and send for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- After half an hour, we take the dough out of the fridge and divide it into 2 equal halves, each of them rubbed on a grater.
- We spread the first half of the dough in a multicooker bowl with an even layer. Top with strawberry jam and again make a layer of dough.
- Set the slow cooker in the "Baking" mode for 60 minutes.
- Cool the finished cake with strawberry jam in a slow cooker with the lid open for 5-7 minutes, then serve to the table.
Be sure to make a jam cake according to one of our recipes. This delicacy will be appreciated by your family and friends. And if you decorate the cake with icing, icing sugar or nuts, then it would not be a shame to serve it to the festive table.