Many of us do not like pea soup. And in vain, because if you properly cook the first dish with the addition of beans, then you can surprise even the most fastidious gourmet. To date, the fate of hostesses in the culinary field has been simplified, and you can, without worries, for example, cook pea soup in the Polaris multicooker. Let's talk about it.
Learn a cooking lesson
Have you ever wondered why you do not like pea soup? As a rule, people's opinions are divided into two large groups. The first believe that the peas need to cook for a long time, but this is always not enough time. The latter argue that these beans are very poorly digested, and after ingestion of such food there is a heaviness in the stomach. Fortunately, not everyone thinks so. Housewives who have already purchased a slow cooker are happy to cook pea soup in it.
Believe me: from the usual and seemingly inconspicuous peas, you can make a real culinary masterpiece. You just need to know some subtleties:
- For cooking soup, you can use dried, fresh or canned peas.
- Basically, there are two types of beans for sale: whole and half. By the way, the latter digest faster.
- Before heat treatment, the peas must be washed several times and then soaked in filtered water.
- It is best to soak peas the day before, for example, in the evening.
- Traditionally, steamed carrots and onions, potatoes, spices and greens are added to the soup.
- You can boil the soup in a vegetable or meat broth.
- Salt the peas should be at the very end of cooking, otherwise it will cook even longer.
- You can cook pea soup with smoked meats in the Polaris multicooker by choosing any meat and sausage products.
- Sauté vegetables can be directly in a multicasting container or in a separate pan.
- The best cooking modes for the Polaris multicooker are the Quenching and Soups programs. Choose the first mode better - so the soup will not boil.
- In order for the soup to infuse and acquire a rich aroma, after cooking, leave the slow cooker in the “Automatic heating” mode for at least 20-30 minutes.
Cooking a delicious first course
Today we are cooking pea soup in the Polaris multicooker. Recipe with a photo will help you quickly learn all the culinary skills and secrets. By the way, as practice shows, there is no significant difference in the preparation of pea soup in multicookers of various brands. The exception is the power and the name of the program modes. On average, pea soup in a slow cooker is cooked for about 90 minutes.
- 1 onion;
- 300 g of sausage products;
- 3 tbsp. l sunflower refined oil;
- to taste salt;
- 1-2 pcs carrots;
- 5-6 pieces potato;
- 0.3 kg polished peas;
- dried dill and parsley - to taste.
- Pre-wash the peas several times with filtered water.
- Put the peas in a bowl and pour water. Steep for several hours.
- Peel the carrots, rinse, dry and shred grated.
- Potatoes are peeled, washed and minced with equivalent sticks.
- Putting sliced potatoes in a multi-container.
- Peel the onion, cut it into small cubes.
- Fry onions in a frying pan on sunflower refined oil.
- When the onion gets a golden hue, spread the shredded carrots into the pan.
- We pass carrots almost to readiness.
- We grind sausage products and ship to browned vegetables.
- In a multi-cooker container, lay out the swollen peas, browned vegetables with smoked meat and fill with water.
- Determine the amount of water or broth in accordance with the volume of the multi-cooker bowl.
- Close the lid and set the program mode "Soup".
- The timer is set to 90 minutes.
- After giving the appropriate sound signal we add spices and seasonings to the soup.
- We leave for another 10-20 minutes soup in a multi-container, setting the mode "Automatic heating", and then serve to the table.
Let's try to please the gourmet
If you cook an ordinary pea soup on the stove, then you can hardly surprise them with a gourmet. But by adding beef fillet and melted cheese, you will manage to make a gastronomic impression.
- 300 g beef fillet;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 tbsp. half peas;
- 6-7 potatoes;
- to taste vegetable refined oil;
- salt, spices and pepper to taste;
- 1 onion;
- processed cheese - 1 pc.
- Prepare peas as described in the previous recipe.
- Wash the beef fillet, dry it with a paper napkin and cut it into cubes.
- Vegetables are cleaned, washed and shred in the usual way.
- Pour the sunflower refined oil into the multicooker container and send shredded onions and carrots there.
- Pass vegetables in the "Fry" mode.
- Then add slices of beef fillet and fry along with vegetables.
- In the next step, we put the swollen peas and potatoes into a multicooker container and add filtered water or meat broth.
- We set the mode "Quenching", set the timer to 90-110 minutes.
- In the meantime, we grind melted cheese in a blender, add some filtered water so that it acquires a liquid consistency.
- When the soup is ready, salt it, add spices and cooked cheese liquid.
- Insist a little soup and serve to the table, sprinkled with greens.
As you can see, cooking delicious, fragrant and savory pea soup is very simple, especially if you have a slow cooker. This kitchen appliance has made life easier for many homemakers. Try to cook the soup according to the proposed recipes, and surely your household will enjoy it. Enjoy your meal!