Soups in milk form the basis of the diet of young children, being introduced into their diet as soon as the child turns 1-1.5 years old. Therefore, almost every young mother immediately begins to look for the safest for the baby, but at the same time, a delicious and healthy version of this dish. Older kids can cook modified variations with fruit to diversify the usual soup. But initially it is worth exploring a traditional recipe, while making sure that the pasta milk soup is the simplest thing you can think of.
Pasta Milk Soup: Recipe with Recommendations
Ways of cooking milk noodle weight - from complex, in several stages, to express options, ideal for lunch or dinner in a hurry. And although it seems that the basic technology is very simple - noodles, milk and flavoring additives, even in it there are a huge number of nuances, without which the dish will undoubtedly be cooked, but it will be bland and not attractive. In general, it is possible to cook dairy soup with pasta on the stove, in the microwave, multi-cooker and oven. The latter option is ideal for country milk, since the taste and aroma of the finished dish is similar to what comes from soup cooked in a Russian stove. The only drawback of this technology is the time spent on it: in addition to cooking, an infusion stage is required. The traditional algorithm of cooking milk soup with pasta on the stove takes no more than 30 minutes.
- Pasteurized milk - 700 ml
- Fine small vermicelli - 80 g
- Butter - 10 g
- Sugar powder - 1 tbsp.
- Salt - ¼ h.
- Water is poured into a small saucepan with thin walls (1 liter), brought to a boil, slightly salted, and pasta is poured into it. If you use the traditional “gossamer” for milk soup - thin, short sticks, similar to broken spaghetti, boil over medium heat and with the lid closed, they need only 3-4 minutes. If small figures (stars, circles, etc.) are used, they cook a little longer - 8-10 minutes. Also quite fast cooking (5-7 min.) In small horns and shells. Longer cooking is not worth it, even if the pasta seems to be not soft enough: they will still soak in hot milk.
- Now you can forget about the noodles thrown away and washed in cool water, and a new saucepan filled with milk is put on the stove. As soon as it starts to boil and increase in volume, you need to quickly throw in it pasta that has got rid of excess liquid, lower the power of the burner to the minimum (1/4 of the maximum), cover the pan with a lid.
- After 10-15 minutes after boiling milk, butter and sugar are introduced into it, and the soup should be given another 3-5 minutes to dissolve these products in it. And if the child does not like this classic version of milk noodles, it is easy to diversify it by adding a spoonful of your favorite jam or fresh berries. But then the sugar in the soup when cooked is not laid.
- If it so happens that the milk that you use for the dish, the beginning is curtailed at the time of heating, contrary to all the assurances of the seller in its freshness, you can pour a pinch of citric acid in it. Its taste will not be felt, and the product itself will not harm the children's body, but lumps in milk and separation of liquid into layers will not occur.
Cooking dairyLapsuv oven
Milk noodles differ from milk soup only in thickness: less milk or more dry product is taken for it, and it also steaks longer under the lid so that the bulk of the liquid is absorbed. Therefore, it is best to cook it in the oven - so it turns out especially fragrant and real. But in order to make the dish as useful as possible for the baby, it is recommended to find village milk that has not been processed in the factory, and also to make noodles for soup on its own. If your child does not perceive cow's milk, you can use goat - this will not worsen the taste of the dish. So, the preparatory stage - making noodles - will take 1.5-2 hours, of which only 20-30 minutes are spent on your immediate work.
- Wheat flour - 200 g
- Chicken egg - 2 pcs.
- Salt - Pinch
- Flour is sifted and poured into the bowl in a slide, after which salt and broken chicken eggs are introduced into it. The dough is kneaded with hands moistened with cold water. The movements are fast and clear, one should not allow excessive “blocking” of the dough, which leads to its increased density and stiffness even after cooking. A pinch of cinnamon or vanilla sugar can be added to the noodle dough that targets the milk soup.
- The dough rolls into a tight lump, wrapped in a film and removed in the cold. After 50-60 minutes it must be taken out, put on a floured surface and rolled into a very thin (0.5-1 mm) flat cake, which is cut into short and thin sticks.
- To get a straw when cutting, you can roll a cake in a roll, but you must first treat its surface with olive oil so as not to glue the layers of a roll together. In addition, with this technology, visually the noodles will look like very long spaghetti, rather than the noodles necessary for the soup. Therefore, focus on the intended dish.
- If you have prepared too much noodles, they dry it on a baking sheet and put it in a sealed bag. And the right amount is boiled in salted water: for noodles with eggs in the recipe it takes 7-9 minutes, for lean - 3-4 minutes.
- You can make a lean version of this noodle if you replace the chicken eggs with cold water. At the specified amount of flour will need 200 ml of water. Kneading, cooling and rolling out the dough will be carried out using the same technology, and there will be no changes in the further procedure of cooking noodles. As for what is best done for a small child - you decide. In fact, lean noodle dough is a classic noodles dough, and how well your baby tolerates egg white and yolk depends on the characteristics of its body.
- Prepared noodles - 200 g
- Country Milk - 200 ml
- Honey - 1 tbsp. l
- Milk is poured into a thick clay pot and the boiled noodles are laid out, after which the pot is covered with a lid and placed in an oven heated to 90 degrees. At this temperature and disabled convection, it will last 30-40 minutes.
- After the specified time, you need to open the lid and check the milk level - if it is almost absorbed into the noodles, honey is added to the dish, the oven is turned off, but the pot is left in it for another 1-1.5 hours. If not, wait another 10-15 min. before you remove the fire.
- In the oven, milk noodles can be made according to the Italian recipe: then it will turn out less soft, but will have a light golden crust and will become the idea of a side dish rather than the main course. This option, of course, is more suitable for older children: from 3 years. According to Italian technology, boiled noodles are laid on a ceramic form with low sides and baked at a temperature of 180 degrees, until its color changes to golden brown. After that, it is poured with milk, covered with a lid or tightened with foil, and cooked at a temperature of 120 degrees for another 30-40 minutes.
Varimupchik in the crock-pot
Is milk soup cooked in a slow cooker different from the same dish but cooked on the stove? Each hostess will give her own answer to this question, but in any case, working with a slow cooker makes life much easier, since it eliminates the need to stand at the stove. It is enough to lay the right products in the bowl, choose the right mode and set the timer, and the smart equipment will do everything itself, which is very valuable when there is a small child in the house. From the specified number of ingredients, you get 2 full servings.
- Vermicelli or noodles - 4 tbsp.
- Whole milk - 2.5 multi-glasses or 400 ml.
- Condensed milk - 1 tbsp.
- Milk cooker is poured into the bowl of milk and pasta is immediately poured out, after which the "Porridge" mode is set: it will not boil milk and try to escape, which is typical of the "Soup" mode. If this is not, you can select "Quenching". The timer is tentatively set for 10 minutes.
- When the specified time has elapsed, the multicooker lid is raised. If the pasta is already softened, condensed milk is added to the soup, and its another 2 minutes. languishing on the same mode. If you want a more tender vermicelli, you can add 5-7 minutes. from above.
The most important thing is to cook the milk soup with pasta evenly before serving it to the table, and not with a reserve of several hours: otherwise the noodles will soften to a paste, and the dish will be hopelessly ruined. And any sweeteners in the form of sugar, condensed milk or honey can be replaced with jam, or even completely eliminated, adding cinnamon to the flavor.