What our grandmothers and mothers did not invent to surprise their households with a delicious and satisfying dinner. Surprisingly, the dishes that were prepared during the Soviet era have already become the unofficial national cuisine. Until today, many of us prepare all the famous pasta in a naval manner. Modern hostesses, in the arsenal of which there is not only a stove, pots and stew-pans, stepped forward and began to stew pasta in a naval manner in a slow cooker.
We will tell you about the features of cooking this dish in our article.
At first glance, it seems that cooking a pasta and meat dish is very simple and almost impossible to spoil it. To some extent this is true, but if you want to cook a truly culinary masterpiece, then listen to the advice of experienced chefs and housewives:
- for cooking this dish, you can use any pasta, even spaghetti;
- in the classic version for pasta in a navy used horns;
- mince or twisted meat can be added to the dish;
- If you want to improve the side dish, add fried beef, chicken or pork to the pasta;
- To give the dish a delicacy, add fresh vegetables, for example, carrots, sweet peppers or tomatoes;
- pasta in a naval style combined with many seasonings, especially with a mixture of peppers;
- pre-stuffing or meat must be thoroughly stewed and bring it to half-ready;
- You can boil the macaroni separately and mix them with the fried minced meat, and this dish will be an ambulance for dinner;
- To make the dish spicy, add hot peppers and refined spices, you can try Provencal herbs, basil or cardamom.
Pasta in a multi-cooker: Recipes with photos
The hostesses who purchased the slow cooker made their culinary life much easier. You no longer need to spend time standing at the stove, and worry that the meat will burn, and the pasta will stick to the pan. Cooking in a slow cooker delivers only joy. Today, there are many different models of multicookers and methods of cooking pasta in a naval manner. Let's look at the most common recipes for this second dish.
Cooking in a multi-cooker "Polaris"
A feature of cooking pasta in a naval manner in a multi-cooker Polaris is considered to be the used program mode. It is in this device that there are two suitable modes: "Rice" and "Pasta". Many housewives are trying to use the program for cooking pilaf, because raw pasta will be stewed with meat. You can also choose the program "Quenching". It all depends on your taste preferences and the power of the slow cooker.
- pasta - 0.5 kg;
- fresh chilled pork - 400 g;
- Bell pepper;
- Rinse and dry the pork or other meat.
- Then chop the meat into small cubes.
- Put the sliced pork in a multi-cooker. Set the program mode "Baking" and fry the meat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Onions, sweet peppers and carrots clean, thoroughly wash and chop.
- Put the chopped vegetables in a meat cooker. Continue to extinguish these components for another 10 minutes without changing the program mode.
- After the allotted time, turn off the slow cooker. Put raw pasta in a bowl and mix with the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour the purified water into the multicooker container so that it completely covers the pasta, but no more.
- Set the program mode "Macaroni" or "Rice" and set the timer to 30 minutes. If during this time the pasta does not cook, add a few more minutes.
- Ready-made pasta in a naval manner leave in a multi-cooker for 5-10 minutes so that they are infused a little.
- Ready-made pasta can be served on the float, pre-decorated with fresh chopped herbs or vegetables.
Pasta with minced meat in a hurry
To cook classic pasta in a naval manner, you need to use minced meat or twisted meat. You can choose pork, beef, chicken, turkey meat. It all depends on your taste preferences.
- any cooled minced meat - 400 g;
- fresh greens;
- Bulgarian pepper (if desired);
- If you use frozen mince, you must first defrost it thoroughly and drain excess liquid.
- Onions clean and cut into small cubes. For taste, you can add sweet pepper or canned lecho.
- In a multi-cooker, pour in the sunflower oil and put the mince, mixing it with onions. Add salt and seasonings, mix everything thoroughly.
- For taste, you can add chopped garlic cloves.
- Set the program mode "Baking" and fry the stuffing. On the timer, set the cooking time - 20 minutes.
- After giving the sound signal in a multicooker container, place raw pasta and mix them with roasted meat.
- Be sure to pour the pasta only with boiling water so that the water slightly covers all the ingredients.
- Set the program mode "Baking" and set the time to 20 minutes.
- After the beep, mix the pasta thoroughly in a naval manner and add the chopped greens.
- Hot dish can be served with any vegetables.
Cooking option with stew
Quite often modern housewives face the problem of lack of time. To quickly prepare a full-fledged main dish, you can use regular pasta and canned meat. The combination of components in such a tandem will allow you to cook pasta in a naval manner. It is best to choose beef stew or pork, that is, without bones. In a slow cooker, cooking pasta in a naval manner with stew is easy, and most importantly, quickly.
- fresh greens;
- purified water.
- Open a can of stew and place its contents in a separate dish.
- Fork properly remember the stew, so that the meat will get a uniform consistency, similar to the stuffing.
- Pour a little sunflower oil on the bottom of the multicooker tank and place the stew.
- Top with an even layer raw pasta, fill them with warm water.
- Add salt and seasonings.
- Set the program mode "Plov" or "Quenching" and set the timer for 30-40 minutes. Cooking time depends on the model and power of the multicooker.
- At the end of the program, mix all the ingredients.
- Finished pasta in a fleet style before serving can be decorated with fresh tomatoes and greens.
Pasta in a naval style, many of us are associated with childhood or youth. To date, modern housewives have perfected the classic recipe, added new ingredients to it and are preparing truly culinary masterpieces. Cooking pasta in a naval manner in a multicooker is not difficult, especially since you will not need to spend personal time on it. You just put all the ingredients in a multi-cooker bowl, and the rest will be made for you by a miracle assistant. Enjoy your meal!