Without exaggeration, we can say that omelette is a popular and popular favorite dish. The history of its origin goes back to ancient times. Argued that a similar dish was prepared in Ancient Russia, only it was called drach. We all know that omelet is traditionally prepared with the addition of milk. And what about people who have individual lactose intolerance? Or those who simply do not like dairy products or diets? In this case, you can make an omelet without milk.
Believe, it will turn out not less magnificent and tasty, than prepared according to the classical recipe. Let's try?
How to make an omelette without milk: a hostess on the note
To make our omelet without adding milk become a truly culinary masterpiece, let's adopt some simple but very useful tips:
- As in the preparation of any other dish, the main thing is fresh produce. Especially careful to be with the choice of eggs, so as not to get acute poisoning. By the way, you can check their freshness in a simple granny way: put the eggs in well-salted water, and if they are fresh, they will sink to the bottom.
- Of course, today there are many different appliances that have become indispensable helpers in the kitchen for every hostess. But if you want your omelet without milk to be very lush, beat it with a hand whisk.
- Remember that due to excess fluid, the finished omelette can settle.
- Choose the "right" dishes for omelet. So, if you are cooking in a pan, it is advisable to take a cast iron with high sides.
- The secret of the ruddy and lush omelet when cooking in a pan is to use a lid. It is desirable that it had a hole that allows evaporation of excess moisture.
- Omelet must be well cooked on all sides. To do this, you need to start cooking on high heat, and then diminish the flame a little (as soon as you see that the omelet began to slowly rise).
- If you add a pinch of semolina or flour to an omelette without milk, this will give the dish pomp. Just be careful with the proportions: if these ingredients are put more than expected, then the omelet will be tight and flat.
- To make an omelet airy, greens need to be added while beating the egg mass.
So, the basics of cooking a magnificent omelet without milk, we have mastered, it's time to move from theory to practice.
- First of all, you need to separate the yolks from the proteins in the usual way for you. By the way, for this purpose you can use a special device or an ordinary plastic bottle.
- Now you need to thoroughly beat the whites. Remember that it is better to do this with a fork or a whisk.
- Stir the yolks and gently pour in to the whites, while continuing to beat the mixture thoroughly.
- In the egg mixture, add water, salt and pepper it and whisk again.
- In a frying pan, preheated and buttered with butter, pour our omelet and cover with a lid. The burner must be turned on to the maximum.
- As soon as the omelet begins to rise, the fire should be reduced and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Omelette without adding milk is ready!
The recipe for the most tender omelet baked in the oven with vegetables
Omelette without milk can be baked in the oven, and if you add vegetables to it, you get a nutritious and full breakfast. In addition to vegetables, you can also put bacon in an omelette and sprinkle with grated cheese on top of the dish.
- eggs - 4-5 pieces;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1-2 pcs .;
- tomatoes - 1-2 pcs .;
- sour cream - 2-3 tbsp. l .;
- flour - 1 tsp;
- spice mix.
- Separate the yolks from proteins.
- We already prepare the egg mixture in a manner already known to us: beat the whites, pour in the yolks, salt and add the spice mixture.
- In the egg mixture, add the flour and sour cream and thoroughly continue to beat all until a homogeneous consistency.
- Cut tomatoes and pepper into cubes and add to our mix. By the way, if you take peppercorns of different colors, then the omelet will be very colorful.
- On a baking sheet greased with melted butter, pour out our omelette and send it to the oven.
- We bake at a temperature threshold of 180-190 degrees for about half an hour. Do not open the oven while cooking an omelette, as it may settle.
- Ready omelette can be poured on top with sour cream and sprinkled with herbs.
Omelet on the water: recipe cooking in a multicooker
If you have little time, then you can cook an omelet in a slow cooker. It turns out magnificent, dietary and does not contain excess liquid.
- eggs - 4-5 pieces;
- hard smoked cheese - 150 g;
- filtered or boiled water - 0.5 tbsp .;
- salt, pepper mixture.
- Eggs should be thoroughly whipped (separate the whites from the yolks is not necessary).
- Cheese must be grated on a medium grater.
- To the eggs you need to add grated cheese, salt, a mixture of peppers and water, and then mix everything up to a uniform consistency.
- Cooking omelet will be a couple. Pour the egg mixture into the container for baking and set in a slow cooker.
- Cooking in the program "Steaming" for half an hour.
How else can you make an omelet without adding milk?
There are many ways to make an omelet without milk. So, you can make a color omelette or bake it in a slow cooker in a mug. And if you want to surprise your household, then cook an omelet in a tomato or in a bun.
In this dish you can add a variety of ingredients:
- spinach and others
It all depends on your taste preferences and desires.
Using different recipes for making omelets and adding new ingredients, you can pamper your household every time with a tasty and healthy breakfast. Do not be afraid to experiment and cook with pleasure! Enjoy your meal!