Omelette has long been a traditional dish, ideal for breakfast. Classic is considered an omelet, which consists of only beaten eggs. But nowadays there is such a huge variety of recipes of this dish that you can even get confused by choosing among them. Today we look at how to cook an omelet with tomatoes and cheese.
The secrets of cooking delicious omelet
In order to properly cook an omelet, you do not need to have a culinary degree, even a novice chef will be able to master this dish. There are several interesting secrets of how to cook an omelet with tomatoes:
- To make the cake look more appealing, you should be careful to beat the eggs and milk - it's better to do it with the help of the mikser and whisk the hands.
- To the beginning of the addition is made to the mass mass after the preliminary roasting.
- Excess liquid will ruin the dish.
- The lid of the pan, greased from the inside with a piece of butter, will help the omelette to remain lush and not to settle.
- To prevent the eggs from burning, it is necessary to slightly pan the pan during cooking. Properly cooked omelet smoothly slides off the pan without effort.
- Add flour gently so that the consistency of the omelet does not go into the pancake. The optimal ratio of flour and eggs: 1 to 1.
- An important part in preparing the perfect omelet is considered to be properly selected dishes. It is best to use a frying pan with a thick and even bottom. The cover must be taken with a hole to release excess moisture.
- Dill and herbs sprinkle only ready dish.
- Freshly frozen vegetables initially need to be defrosted and the excess liquid must be drained from them.
With the arrival of modern technology in the kitchen, an omelet can be cooked not only in a frying pan and in the oven, but also in a microwave oven, and also in a slow cooker.
Thin omelet with cheese and tomatoes in a pan
- 30 g of melted butter;
- 2 4 large eggs;
- 3-6 Art. l milk;
- 3-6 Art. l grated cheese;
- 3-5 small tomatoes;
- small onion.
- Gently beat the eggs, seasoned with salt, with milk.
- Take a cast iron skillet and melt the butter over low heat.
- When the oil foams, pour the egg mixture into the pan and cook for two minutes.
- Reduce heat and add, evenly distributing, finely chopped onions. Onions can be fried in advance as desired.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and add tomatoes. Eggs with tomatoes, salt to taste. And cook another 5-6 minutes.
- Fold the omelet in half and remove the pan from the heat. Cover with lid, let it brew for about 2 minutes.
- Put the omelet on a serving plate, season with greens and serve with vegetables.
Cooking a tender omelet in a slow cooker
- 1/3 Art. milk;
- 3-4 Art. l flour;
- 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- 100 g cheddar cheese;
- eggs - 3 pcs .;
- Tomato - 1-2 pcs .;
- champignons - 100 g;
- baking powder for dough - 1 tsp;
- salt and pepper.
- First, prepare the base for our omelet. Eggs are driven into a bowl, pour in milk, add flour and baking powder.
- Whip all ingredients with a whisk until a homogeneous mass without lumps and set aside.
- Mushrooms are washed under running water. Fresh mushrooms cut into thin plates.
- Spinach is also washed, dried and cut.
- We rub cheese on an average grater.
- In the egg mass lay out cheese, spinach and pieces of mushrooms.
- All thoroughly mix with a spatula.
- Prepare the multicooker bowl, pour some vegetable oil to the bottom.
- Pour into the bowl basis for an omelet and place in a slow cooker.
- Set the "Baking" mode on the multicooker for 30 minutes.
- After 5 minutes of cooking, open the multicooker lid and add slices of chopped tomatoes.
- At the end of the "Baking" cycle, turn on the slow cooker in the "Heat" mode and leave for another 10-15 minutes.
- Beautiful, tasty and fragrant omelet ready.
Omelet on cabbage cushion in the oven
- white cabbage - ¼ small head;
- tomatoes - 2 pcs .;
- hard cheese - 50 g;
- chicken egg - 3 pcs .;
- milk - 300 ml;
- salt - 1 tsp;
- favorite spices at will.
- The oven must be preheated to 180 degrees.
- Cabbage should be coarsely chopped and put in a pan or in a baking dish.
- Thoroughly using whisk beat eggs with milk until smooth. Salt and add your favorite spices.
- Fill the cabbage with the resulting mixture, distributing the liquid equally.
- Tomatoes need to be washed, dried and coarsely chopped. Spread cabbage on top, salt and pepper.
- Prepare the grated cheese of medium size and finish the top layer. Carefully make sure that the cheese is enough for the whole shape: the denser its layer, the juicier our omelette.
- Put the omelet in a preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes.
- Cabbage omelet ready!
Do not worry, if the omelet did not work out on the first try, you still learn how to cook this wonderful dish perfectly. Try experimenting with fillings and invent your own recipes - and you will definitely succeed! Enjoy your meal!