Eggs are cooked in many different ways, but not one dish can be compared with the most delicious and popular omelet with mushrooms. Having spent a minimum of effort and time, you can prepare a delicious and tasty breakfast, using one of the following recipes. So, meet: an unforgettable omelet with mushrooms!
Omelet with mushrooms and feta cheese in a pan
- 3 pcs. eggs;
- 1 PC. garlic cloves;
- 70 g white mushrooms;
- 90 g fresh spinach (2/3 tbsp., If you take frozen);
- 50 g of feta cheese;
- 2 tbsp. l olive oil;
- black pepper.
- First you need to prepare the stuffing for an omelet. Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and pour the garlic, salt, pepper to taste and cook for 1 minute until fragrant smell appears.
- Now you need to wash the mushrooms, cut them into strips of medium thickness. Add the mushrooms to the garlic and leave to roast for about 5 minutes until golden brown. The main thing is constantly stir.
- Spinach should be torn with hands into small pieces and added to mushrooms. You need to fry until the extra water from the spinach is evaporated. Put the finished ingredients on a plate and let them cool slightly.
- Eggs should be hammered into a bowl, then add salt and pepper to taste, mix everything thoroughly.
- Spread the eggs evenly over the pan. To do this, use a spatula to distribute the egg mass from the edge to the center. You can also tilt the pan slightly. It is necessary to do all these manipulations quickly, until the eggs have had time to grab, somewhere within 30 seconds after pouring.
- It is necessary to fry an omelet on moderate fire about 2 minutes. The texture of the dish should be soft and fluffy.
- When the top layer is slightly grabbed, add the spinach and mushrooms, top with the pieces of feta cheese. Fold the omelet in half and cook for about 1 more minute.
- The finished dish can be decorated with fresh spinach.
Oven Cooking Recipe
- 6 pieces medium-sized wieners;
- 50 g of green onions;
- 1 PC. green sweet pepper;
- 12 pcs. eggs;
- 200 g fresh champignons;
- ½ tbsp. milk;
- 100 g cheddar cheese;
- ¼ tsp salts;
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Sausages need to be cleaned and cut into cubes of medium size, and then lightly fry in vegetable oil. Put them in a separate bowl.
- Wipe the pan, add a little oil and fry the prepared champignons until soft. Put the mushrooms to sausages.
- In the same pan, fry the finely chopped onion and green bell peppers, and then mix them with the mushrooms and sausage.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, add milk, salt and pepper to taste. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the mushroom mixture to the eggs, grate the cheese and mix all the ingredients well.
- Grease the baking dish with butter and pour in the omelette. Bake it for 50 minutes.
- The finished dish should be cut into portions, and you can serve it with sour cream.
Cooking a lush omelet in a slow cooker
- onion - 1 pc .;
- hard cheese - 150 g;
- eggs - 6 pcs .;
- fresh mushrooms - 250 g;
- chopped dill - 2 tsp;
- sunflower oil - 2 tbsp. l .;
- milk - 80 ml;
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn on the multicooker in the "Baking" mode. Onions should be finely chopped and fry in a bowl.
- Mushrooms cut into cubes, add to the onion and simmer until the mushrooms do not let the juice.
- Turn off the slow cooker and put the food in a separate bowl.
- In the bowl, beat the eggs, milk and some hard grated cheese. Leave the second piece of cheese for the omelet powder on top.
- Salt and pepper egg mixture to taste, add greens and mix thoroughly.
- Beaten scrambled eggs with mushrooms mixed with onions.
- Turn on the slow cooker in the "Baking" mode for 50 minutes. Pour the omelet into the bowl and close the lid.
- As soon as the cycle of multicooking work is completed, you need to open the lid and sprinkle the omelette with the remaining cheese.
- Let the dish stand for 10 minutes.
- The finished dish needs to be turned, cut into portions.
Everyone should know how to make the perfect omelette. The rule is simple: do not overcook it. You can use any fillings: bacon, olives, ham, cheese, spinach, or try an omelet with mushrooms and tomatoes. Connect your imagination and enjoy the excellent taste of the dish.