Omelette recipe in the oven came to us from ancient Rome, where it was served as a dessert. Now it is prepared not only with sweets, but also with various meat and vegetable additives. Omelette cooked in the oven, it turns out especially lush and tasty. Let's try to bake it together.
How to cook an omelet in the oven: the secrets of culinary
We all at least once tried to cook an omelet in the oven. Sometimes it came out lush and tasty, but it happened quite the opposite. In fact, there is nothing difficult in the technology; you need to remember only the main aspects of cooking:
- The main secret of the splendor of an omelet, of course, is the ratio of products: there is 1 egg per 30 g of milk;
- the big mistake of many housewives is that they beat the eggs with a mixer, and for the desired result, a normal fork or corolla is enough;
- the oven during cooking omelet can not be opened in any case;
- optimal temperature for baking an omelet - 180-200 degrees;
- all products must be fresh;
- the more eggs, the more magnificent the omelet will be;
- if you are cooking from a small number of eggs, take the shape of a smaller diameter;
- Since the top of the omelette bakes better, then the filling should be put on top, because it takes more time to bake;
- To make the eggs beat better, cool them before cooking;
- Some experts advise adding a pinch of soda to egg dough;
- To prevent the omelet from dripping or burning, use dishes with high and thick sides or a special shape.
Lush Omelette: recipe
- 4 things. eggs;
- 1 tbsp. milk;
- salt, pepper mix - to taste;
- ¼ h. Breadcrumbs;
- 50 g butter;
- ½ tbsp. l chopped parsley.
- Turn on the oven to warm up to 180 degrees.
- Lubricate the baking dish with half the oil.
- In a pan with the remaining butter, fry the breadcrumbs until golden brown.
- Eggs are driven into a bowl and filled with milk. Beat with a whisk until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper, and then stir.
- Pour egg mixture into prepared baking dish.
- We bake an omelet in the oven for about 25-30 minutes. It will increase significantly in volume, but when it gets out of the oven it will slightly settle.
- Sprinkle ready omelette with fried breadcrumbs and parsley.
If you are nostalgic for the past and want to get a lush omelet in the oven, like in a kindergarten, add some sugar to the recipe and try replacing the crackers with condensed milk.
- Onions should be peeled and chopped.
- Fry it in sunflower oil until golden brown.
- Add the sliced ham to the onions and fry a little.
- Tomatoes should be cut into cubes of medium size. It is best to choose a more fleshy variety of tomatoes to avoid the formation of excess moisture.
- Oil the bottom and sides of the baking dish.
- Put in the form of the first layer of ham with onions. Make a second row of tomatoes.
- Beat eggs with a fork until smooth, add salt and pepper.
- Pour milk into the egg mass and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and place in a preheated oven to 180 degrees.
- Bake our omelet need for 25-30 minutes.
Vegetable omelet cupcakes
- 1½ st. l olive oil;
- 100 g grated cheddar cheese;
- 1 clove garlic;
- 6 eggs;
- 1 tsp. baking powder;
- 6 tbsp. l milk;
- ½ tbsp. hams or bacon;
- 1 tbsp. flour;
- ½ tsp salts;
- ¼ tsp pepper;
- ½ tbsp. vegetables (carrots, zucchini).
- Vegetables need to grate large and put on a paper towel. The napkin will absorb some of the excess moisture from the vegetables.
- Garlic should be peeled and passed through the press.
- Pour olive oil into the pan. Put the prepared vegetables and garlic. They need to fry, stirring constantly, until soft, but do not fry much (about 3-5 minutes).
- Put the finished vegetables in a cup and cool.
- Break eggs into a large bowl and mix with milk until fluffy foam.
- Add the chopped cheese and mix well again.
- Now add the flour, salt and pepper, and baking powder. Again, stir everything thoroughly so that no lumps form.
- Add vegetables, ham to the dough and mix all the ingredients.
- Cupcake molds need to be oiled and filled with the mixture with vegetables about на of the mixture.
- Bake in the oven for half an hour. The tops of the finished cupcakes should spring when pressed.
- You can serve them with tea or coffee.
Recipe for apple omelet with sour cream
- butter - 125 g;
- eggs - 2 pcs .;
- sweet apples - 6 pcs .;
- sugar - 4 tbsp. l .;
- powdered sugar - 1 tbsp. l .;
- lemon - 1 pc .;
- breadcrumbs - 125 g
- strawberries - 100 g;
- sour cream - 0.5 tbsp .;
- sugar - 1/3 tbsp.
- Pour 1 liter of water into the pot and boil it.
- Apples need to be washed and cleaned of seeds and peel, and then cut into slices of medium thickness.
- Using skimmers, gently lower the apples into boiling water and boil for 7 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat, drain water. Boil apples with a fork and mash.
- Add butter, lemon juice, sugar to the apple mixture and let cool slightly.
- Eggs should be hammered into a large bowl and whipped with a whisk. It is important to prevent the occurrence of foam.
- Grease the baking mold abundantly with a piece of butter and carefully strain the croutons.
- Mix together the egg and apple composition, pour the resulting consistency into the prepared form.
- Remove the form in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Strawberries should be cut into small pieces. Beat sour cream with a mixer, slowly adding sugar until smooth.
- Ready omelette need to get out of the oven and let it cool slightly.
- Put on a half of an omelet strawberries, pour with sour cream, cover with the rest.
- Top the omelette with powdered sugar and garnish with the remaining strawberries.
Cooking in the oven is a pleasure. You can make a little effort and get an excellent breakfast meal. How and with what to cook an omelet in the oven, it's up to you. Take into account all the preferences and wishes of your household and be sure to cook them a delicious omelet. Enjoy your meal!