Okroshka is a traditional dish of Russian cuisine, very popular in the hot season. All the ingredients for it can usually be found in the garden or prepared by yourself, and only meat dressing requires a visit to the store. Today, for the sake of cooking, the housewives prefer sausages instead of natural meat. We offer you to master the recipe for classic okroshka with sausage.
Nourishing and easy
The advantages of okroshka as a summer dish can not be overestimated. It includes everything that can give a person energy for the whole day, and she hardly leaves any weight in the stomach. However, thirst quenching remains the main advantage, since kvass, whey, kefir or airan are part of the dish.
The traditional set of ingredients in the case of okroshka consists of fresh cucumbers, boiled eggs, greens and, of course, meat or sausage. The latter option requires much less time for cooking, since the meat needs to be boiled beforehand, and the sausage can only be cut into cubes. Consider the most interesting recipes okroshka classic with sausage.
Recipe Okroshka classic with sausage on kvass
Kvass is a traditional Russian dressing for okroshka. It is good if it is home-made, since the dish acquires a completely different, richer taste. In the drinks of industrial production a lot of dyes and preservatives. If you want real okroshka, have to work hard.
- 400 g sausage;
- 1.5 liters of kvass;
- 5 boiled eggs;
- 5 fresh cucumbers;
- 1 tbsp. l finely chopped dill;
- bunch of green onions.
- In boiled eggs, separate the whites and yolks.
- Wash greens, chop and lightly dry.
- Chop sausage cubes. If desired, it can be replaced with ham.
- Mash yolks in a dish and mix with greens.
- Cucumbers cut into cubes.
- Put all the ingredients in the dishes.
- Pour kvass.
- Optionally add a little sour cream.
- Serve okroshka can with potatoes in uniforms.
Whey - affordable and cheap dressing for okroshka. If there is no kvass on hand, which usually acts as the main component of the dish, use fermented milk products. They are very refreshing and contribute to the digestion of food. Optionally, you can add soda of mineral water to the whey: it will give the hash powder a fermentation effect characteristic of kvass.
- 350 g boiled sausages;
- 1 liter serum;
- 100 g sour cream;
- 4 eggs;
- 3 cucumbers;
- Grate or chop the cucumber into cubes.
- Do the same with sausage.
- Boil eggs, peel off the shell.
- Remove a couple of yolks, and the rest together with the proteins finely chop.
- Finely chop the dill and mix with boiled yolks.
- Chop green onions.
- All components put in a large dish and salt.
- Pour the serum.
- Put a spoonful of sour cream in the dish.
- As a second, boiled potatoes can be served.
- 300 grams of sausage;
- 1 l of kefir;
- 100 ml of water;
- 4 boiled eggs;
- 3 fresh cucumbers;
- a bunch of green onion;
- From 1 boiled egg to separate the protein.
- Chop the dill and mix with the pounded yolk.
- The rest of the eggs along with the protein chop.
- Cut sausage and cucumbers into cubes.
- Put all the products in the dish.
- Pour the kefir.
- Salt, if necessary add cool water. You can use boiled or soda.
- Put a little sour cream.
- If kefir does not differ pronounced acidity, you can add a little citric acid, lemon juice or vinegar.
- Peel the potatoes and boil together with the eggs.
- Wash greens and vegetables and finely chop.
- Cut potatoes and eggs into cubes.
- Put in the dishes all the ingredients.
- Pour airan.
- Put a spoonful of mustard.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Cut sausage and cucumbers into cubes.
- Boil eggs, peel and chop.
- Chop the greens.
- Put all ingredients in a dish and pour water.
- Add lemon juice or vinegar.
- Serve okroshka with potatoes in their uniforms.
No matter how you cook okroshka, in hot weather, it will not only saturate and give strength, but also refresh - an amazing effect! At the same time, you can vary both the main components and the liquid component of the first dish. The richness of taste depends only on your imagination.