Oatmeal cookies with banana - ideal for a tasty and delicious breakfast. And if you do not know how to cook this delicacy, you can always use one of our recipes.
Banana oatmeal cookies: recipe with photos
The recipe of this cookie is very simple to prepare, and all products are always on hand. Banana and oatmeal cookies will be a great addition to breakfast.
- 2 overripe bananas;
- 1 tbsp. oatmeal;
- 1 egg;
- 1 tsp. baking powder for the test;
- ¼ tsp baking soda;
- ¼ tsp fine salt;
- ¼ tsp grated cinnamon;
- raisins, walnuts.
- First of all we turn on the oven for heating, the optimum temperature should be about 180 degrees.
- In a blender you need to add flour and oatmeal and chop everything thoroughly.
- Now pour the oatmeal into a clean and dry dish, and in a blender, grind the egg and banana.
- After that, add the cinnamon, baking powder, soda and salt to the banana puree.
- All ingredients are thoroughly mixed with a spatula until the mass becomes homogeneous.
- We spread cookies on a baking tray on 1 tablespoon in 1-2 cm, at the same time it is better to cover it with parchment paper.
- Bake the cookies you need in the oven for 15 minutes.
- The finished biscuits should be a nice golden brown. Upon request, you can always add raisins or roasted walnuts to the dough.
Banana delicacy with curd and oatmeal
Oatmeal in itself - a very useful product, and in combination with cottage cheese is doubly. Try to make such a cookie according to our recipe, and this delicacy will be your favorite addition to tea.
- 2 bananas;
- 2 tbsp. l flour;
- 2/3 Art. fine-grained cottage cheese;
- 1 tbsp. flakes "Hercules";
- 50 g margarine for baking;
- 3 tbsp. l liquid honey.
- Banana should be peeled and cut into small pieces. Cottage cheese should be slightly rubbed with a fork.
- Now pour the cottage cheese and banana slices into a blender and beat everything until a homogeneous mass at medium speed.
- After that, we put the cottage cheese and banana mixture into a clean bowl, and pour the Hercules oatmeal into a blender.
- Grind flakes in a blender to the consistency of flour.
- Pour the oatmeal to the banana-cottage cheese mixture and mix everything with a spoon.
- Then, in a water bath, you need to melt the margarine and honey to a liquid state and add to the oatmeal mixture.
- Ready homogeneous dough cover with cling film and remove the "rest" in the fridge.
- An hour later, we make small balls of dough; it is best to do this with slightly wet hands.
- Each cookie is spread on a baking sheet (1-2 cm apart).
- It is necessary to bake cottage cheese and oatmeal cookies in an oven heated to 190 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Ready-made cookies can always be poured over with chocolate icing and sprinkled with nut crumbs.
Baking without flour for the perfect figure
Women who look after their figure constantly deny themselves baking and sweets. Oatmeal cookies with banana without flour will be an excellent alternative.
- 2 overripe bananas;
- 1 tbsp. oatmeal porridge;
- 1 tbsp. l Sahara.
- First, let's heat the oven to 180 degrees, grease a baking sheet with a piece of butter or a parchment paper.
- Now peel the bananas, break them into small slices and knead in the bowl with the back of a spoon. You can not try to grind bananas in mashed potatoes, if there are a few small pieces, it will be even tastier.
- After that, proceed to the preparation of dough for biscuits: banana and oat flakes "Hercules" thoroughly knead with a spoon.
- Then lay out a spoonful of the mixture on a baking sheet, forming a cookie. Do not forget to make short distances, as in the process of baking the cookies will slightly increase in size.
- Next, put the baking sheet in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until the cookies are sufficiently browned.
- We give the prepared biscuits a few minutes to lie down to cool before serving.
Tasty Chocolate Chip Cookies
Young children and adolescents are perfect for breakfast oatmeal cookies with banana and chocolate. In addition, such a delicacy can be taken to school.
- ¾ Art. flour;
- ½ tbsp. small oatmeal;
- ½ tsp baking powder;
- ¼ tsp salts;
- 1 tbsp. l melted margarine;
- 1 overripe banana;
- ¼ Art. Sahara;
- 1/3 Art. dark chocolate chunks.
- First you need to heat the oven to 180 degrees, and lubricate the baking sheet with a piece of butter.
- Then in a large bowl, you must mix the flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, rub the banana in the puree, add margarine, sugar and vanilla to it.
- Now add the liquid ingredients to dry and mix until smooth.
- After that, add dark chocolate pieces to the dough.
- Then we spread the pastry on a prepared baking tray with a tablespoon and press down slightly.
- Remove the baking tray in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until the edges of the cookies begin to acquire a golden brown hue.
- When the cookies are fried, take the baking sheet out of the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes before serving.
From oatmeal it turns out not only healthy porridge, but also delicious cookies. Try to cook it in one of our recipes, and you will be surprised at the result obtained. Such baking, no doubt, will take its rightful place in your cookbook.