For ease of preparation and availability of products, few of the existing salads compare with the Dubok salad. It requires such a small number of ingredients, and the cooking process takes so little time that it is worth cooking even for women who do not like to spend time on the kitchen.
In addition to such undoubted advantages as simplicity and speed, Oak salad has a pleasant taste. Try to make this salad according to different recipes offered by simple housewives and chefs, and you can definitely surprise your loved ones with your culinary talent.
Homemade Oatmeal Salad
When buying meat or ham, pay attention that the meat is not old and fat, and the ham overdue, unfortunately, this sometimes happens when you buy it in stores and even large supermarkets.
- Boiled meat or ham - 250 g
- Chicken eggs - 5 pcs.
- Green onions - 1 bunch
- Marinated mushrooms, best small size - 1 can
- Wash raw meat, put it in a saucepan, pour cold water and boil. Boil it until soft. Remove the foam before boiling. If you decide to make a salad tomorrow, cook the meat in advance so as not to wait for it to cool.
- If you chose the ham, then cut it into cubes and set aside for now.
- Now you need to boil the eggs, but before you boil them, remove the eggs in advance from the refrigerator and leave for half an hour so that they acquire room temperature, because when they are lowered into boiling water, they can crack immediately from the refrigerator. Also, before you put the eggs in water, wash them under running soap and water to destroy any germs.
- Boil hard boiled eggs, cool them. So that they cool faster, put in cold water. When they cool, peel and dice.
- Cut eggs and ham into large cubes. The whole secret of the Oak salad is that its main ingredients are coarsely chopped.
- Place the ham in the salad bowl, then the eggs, put the mushrooms on top and sprinkle all the ingredients with green onions, then season the salad with mayonnaise.
Chef's Oak Salad
This recipe for salad Dubok was provided by the chef of a Russian restaurant.
- Chicken fillet - 300 g
- Onions - 100 g
- Eggs - 4 pcs.
- Champignons - 200 g
- Salt, ground black pepper - to taste
- Mayonnaise - 40 g
- Wash and slice the champignons. Peel the onion and cut it into cubes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Put on the mushrooms with onions and fry until cooked. It will take about 7-10 minutes.
- Boil the chicken fillet, cool it. Then disassemble the fibers. It can be cut into cubes, but with fibers the salad will turn out more beautiful.
- Wash the eggs. Boil water and put eggs there. Boil 10 min. Then put them in cold water. When the eggs have cooled, separate the albumen with the yolk. Cut the egg white into strips.
- Put all the ingredients in a deep salad bowl. Salt and pepper them to taste, then season with mayonnaise and decorate the salad with olives and dill sprigs.
Oak Salad: Amateur Recipe
This Dubock salad recipe is slightly different in its savory taste.
- Medium boiled potatoes - 3 pcs.
- Chicken Breast - 500 g
- Salted or pickled cucumber - 1 pc.
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Canned champignons - 1 b.
- Dill and mayonnaise
- Prepare a flat dish in advance, where you will lay out the oak salad.
- Wash, boil potatoes. Cool and rub it on a large grater.
- Then boil the chicken fillet, do not forget to remove the foam formed during boiling water. Cool and cut it into large chunks.
- Cucumber rub on a large grater.
- Squeeze the pickle from the canned champignons, then cut them into medium sized pieces.
- Cook a hard-boiled egg, cool it and rub it on a large grater.
- Wash the dill and chop finely.
- Now that all the ingredients are ready, you can start laying out layers. The first layer - potatoes and mayonnaise, the second - chicken fillet, mayonnaise, the third layer - pickled cucumber, mayonnaise, the fourth - mushrooms, mayonnaise, the fifth layer - egg, the sixth - potatoes, mayonnaise and dill.
- Then leave the salad at room temperature for 30 minutes, so that it is soaked, then cool and serve to the table.
Corn Cheese Salad
- Chicken fillet - 400 g
- Hard cheese - 300 g
- Champignons - 450 g
- Chicken eggs - 5 pcs.
- Pepper, salt, mayonnaise, vegetable oil, olives and greens
- First boil the chicken fillet and cool it.
- Wash and cut the mushrooms into large cubes. Heat the oil in a frying pan, put the mushrooms and cover the pan with a lid. Extinguish them until ready. To prevent the mushrooms from burning, add a little water, pepper and salt them.
- Boil the eggs, cool them and cut into large slices.
- Cheese cut into large cubes.
- After the mushrooms and fillets have cooled, mix them. Add eggs and chopped cheese. Then salt and season with mayonnaise. Garnish with olives and a sprig of dill on top. Before serving, put it in the fridge for an hour.
You can cook a salad Dubok on any of the proposed recipes, its taste will not disappoint you. You can also change some ingredients yourself in his original recipe by adding something of your own. The taste of this will only benefit.
Oak salad due to the cooking speed and excellent taste is suitable for any feast and table, assembled in haste, when the guests suddenly came. In addition, it is worthwhile to diversify the everyday menu, it will be appreciated by your homemade because, despite the large number of dishes, each average mistress cooks only about 30 of them for her life, at best - 50. Do not be average, be special even in the kitchen!