Cake - a mandatory attribute of the holiday table, as well as the best option for tea drinking with friends. But not all cakes are easy to prepare with a lack of time or the absence of certain household appliances. In such a situation, the ideal solution is to find a cake recipe without baking: this dessert will not yield to the traditional in taste, but it can save a lot of precious time.
Cake from cookies without baking: recipe and recommendations
- Shortbread shortbread - 400 g
- Soft butter - 200 g
- Mascarpone - 500g
- Drinking cream - 150 ml
- Icing sugar - 120 g
- Cocoa - 2 tbsp. l
- Gelatin - 25 g
- Raspberries or pomegranate grains - 250 g
- The basis of a non-baked cheesecake is created from 2 ingredients - butter and biscuits. They are placed in a blender or food processor, and then ground for 2-3 minutes. at high speed. If you wish, you can pour cocoa, cinnamon and other flavoring ingredients here. The final mass should turn out crumbly, not stick together in one. If it is too fat and soft, it is recommended to add some more cookies. But it depends a lot on its composition: professionals advise to use dry shortbread, for example, "Jubilee". The resulting mass must be put in a detachable (this is important!) Form and put into the refrigerator.
- While the base of the cheesecake freezes, what will take 2-3 hours, you need to do it with a cheese layer. Gelatin is dissolved in cold water (25 g - 120 ml), where it swells within 45-60 minutes. At this time, the cream and mascarpone (or other cream cheese) are whipped with a mixer or a hand blender at medium speed, a little powdered sugar is poured in there, and raspberry berries are introduced. If they were frozen, then after thawing, they must be dried with a napkin, so as not to add excess moisture to the mixture. After the time on the plate, the gelatin is brought to a boil and immediately removed from the hotplate. It should be poured into a creamy cheese mass, whipped it for the last time with a mixer and spread over the sand base removed from the refrigerator, and then put the cake back in the refrigerator. After 4-5 hours, it is ready for use, and all that remains is to decorate its surface with fresh berries or pomegranate seeds.
Cooking cottage cheese dessert
An analogue of American cheesecakes can be easily considered simple cottage cheese cakes, also based on a biscuit base. But it already here takes not a leading position, because all the attention in this recipe is cottage cheese. In summer, a similar cake will look especially attractive if it is decorated with fresh berries or fruits, both inside and outside. In addition, this is a great way to feed a child with cottage cheese, since it is decorated in the form of a delicacy. The traditional three-layer cottage cheese cake without baking is prepared in 40 minutes, to which another 4 hours is added for cooling and freezing the upper layer.
- Cottage cheese - 600 g
- Low-fat sour cream - 220 g
- Sugar powder - 100 g
- Shortbread - 250 g
- Butter - 75 g
- Gelatin - 45 g
- Cocoa - 1 tbsp. l
- Pineapples - 200 g
- Almond, cashew or walnut- 70 g
- 15 g of gelatin dissolve in cold water (80 ml), after which the bowl with it is set aside to allow the product to swell. Cookies and softened butter are rubbed on the coarse side of the grater and mixed together to form a crumbly, but plastic mass. In the process of kneading the "dough", cocoa is added to the base on it: this way the layers will turn out to be the most contrasting in hue. The finished mass is distributed across the bottom of the split form, and it is sent to the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- A bowl of gelatin is set on the burner where the liquid should boil. Until it reaches this condition, cottage cheese and sour cream are pounded in a separate bowl and combined with powdered sugar. Boiled gelatin is removed from the stove and cooled before it is poured into the curd mass. It is also required to carefully knead and put on a sand base in the form. The almost finished cake goes cold again for 1-1.5 hours.
- It remains only to make its top layer: the remaining 30 g of gelatin is diluted in water (200 ml), after 20-30 minutes, brought to a boil and cooled to room temperature. Pineapples are cut into cubes, nuts are chopped or ground in a blender. To replace the pineapples, if you wish, you can take white grapes, dividing the berries in half. Fruits and nuts need to decorate the curd surface of the cake, pour the design with the cooled gelatin, and again send the dish to the fridge for 5-6 hours.
Cakes that do not require baking, have become a separate block in cooking. There are no strict rules in their creation - it is enough to choose a good base (marshmallows, cookies, gingerbread) and find a filling to taste. Glaze can act as a cream, and the usual gelatin. As a result, cakes without baking provide complete freedom of action and contribute to the flight of culinary fantasy. And most importantly, there is no need to worry that the dough is not baked and will spoil the whole dessert.