Pasta in a navy style - a dish known to everyone from childhood. The recipe of this high-calorie food domestic culinary specialists are obliged to the Italians. The emergence of modern kitchen appliances allowed to adjust its taste characteristics. Learn how to cook pasta in a naval manner in a multicooker and delight your family with a new option.
Hearty pasta with beef or pork helps to significantly replenish the energy reserves needed by a person for a busy working or school day. If you have the opportunity to cook this dish to use the slow cooker, you will not only save precious time, but also get whole, undiluted pasta soaked in the tempting aroma of meat and spices. The proposed recipes are designed for 4-5 servings.
Navy pasta in a Redmond multicooker
The classic recipe for pasta with meat is easy to reproduce using the multicooker brand "Redmond". Roasted and stewed meat will retain its smell and taste to the maximum due to the special conditions created during the operation of the equipment.
- 200 g of minced pork;
- 200 g ground beef;
- 280 grams of pasta;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 onion;
- 30 ml of vegetable oil;
- 50 ml of water;
- Peel and chop the carrots and onions.
- Pour the oil into the slow cooker and put the vegetables in there.
- Turn on the Baking program and stir the bowl from time to time.
- Add minced pork and beef to vegetables.
- While stirring, continue cooking in the previous program for another 15 minutes.
- Pour into the resulting mass of water and set the mode "Quenching" for 20 minutes.
- Pour the pasta, mix everything thoroughly, cover with boiling water and salt.
- The final stage of cooking will be setting the mode "Cooking" for 10 minutes.
Features of cooking dishes in a multicooker Polaris
If you are the owner of the "Polaris" multicooker, cooking Italian pasta will work out best for you. After all, the kitchen appliances of this brand are equipped with a special mode "Spaghetti". When it starts, all major processes are performed with little or no intervention.
- pasta (preferably spaghetti) - 200 g;
- minced meat - 200 g;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- sunflower oil - 40 ml;
- Crush carrots on a grater, manually chop the onion as for frying.
- Pour the right amount of oil into the multicooker and run the “Frying” or “Baking” program for 10 minutes.
- Put the carrot and onion pieces, add seasoning.
- When the signal sounds, add the pasta and pour about 50-60 ° C with water so that the liquid completely covers the main ingredient.
- Put the equipment on the "Spaghetti" mode for 22 minutes.
- After completing the work of kitchen appliances, mix the ingredients.
Pasta with stew - quick and tasty!
If there is no time to engage in preliminary preparation of minced meat, this product can be replaced with stewed meat. Fatty and juicy stew soaked in tomato and carrot mass, significantly improves the taste of the dish.
- pasta - 0.4 kg;
- 1 can of stew;
- 1 carrot;
- 45 g of tomato paste;
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- salt and spices to taste.
- Remove the stew and place in a slow cooker.
- If the fat content of the meat is low, add some sunflower oil.
- Mix stew with grated carrots, seasonings, tomato and salt.
- Use the "Fry" mode: in this way 10 minutes, not forgetting to stir, fry the pieces of meat.
- Pour pasta and cook them for a third of an hour by turning on the Pasta program.
- When you hear the signal, mix everything up again.
Delicious "spring" second course
Fans of fresh "spring" notes and spiciness prepare pasta in a naval manner with pepper, onion, dill and parsley. Such a seemingly minor recipe change makes a familiar dish more appetizing.
- dry pasta - 310 g;
- boiled beef - 410 g;
- butter - 35 g;
- onion - 1 large head;
- fresh dill - 1 bunch;
- fresh parsley - 1 bunch;
- vegetable oil - 60 ml;
- ground black pepper;
- Before rinsing, chop the herbs and peeled onion.
- From the thawed meat with a colander drain the remnants of broth and twist the meat in a meat grinder.
- Place the pasta in a slow cooker and fill it with water - the liquid should be 1 cm above the pasta.
- Salt and put some oil.
- Close the bowl and set the Paste or Plov mode.
- Heat the pan with sunflower oil, pour out the onion and roast it over medium heat until softened and golden.
- Put the stuffing on the pan, mix well, salt, pepper, make the fire minimal and fry for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- If the weight in the pan seems too dry, add oil.
- Sprinkle the meat with finely chopped dill and parsley, stir and continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
- After the signal of the multicooker, pour the pasta into a colander and rinse with cool, boiled water.
- After returning the finished pasta in a container, mix them with the contents of the pan.
Owners of multicookers should think about how to enter the menu pasta in a naval manner. Thanks to modern technology, you can quickly prepare a nutritious dinner for the whole family without any extra hassle and enjoy the more pronounced familiar taste of flour products in combination with meat.