The first recipe - Napoleon "Family"
The cake requires three quarters of ice water, half a teaspoon of slaked soda, three full cups of flour and 250 grams. margarine.
- Pour the flour into a large saucepan or bowl, then add the margarine (it should be put out of the refrigerator before it is softened), chop the margarine with flour until smooth. Add water and knead the dough with your hands, then dilute the mixture with soda, knead the dough again and then put in the fridge for an hour.
- For custard, take two packs of 10% cream, mix with a glass of sand, set on fire and bring to a boil. In a separate saucepan, mix 1.5 tbsp. spoons of flour and starch, slowly pour in the third packet of cream and mix well so that there are no lumps. In this gruel pour boiling cream with sugar, not necessarily boiling, you can just very hot. It is especially important to pour in the cream with a thin stream and stirring constantly, otherwise lumps cannot be avoided and the cream will be spoiled! The thickness of the cream will resemble semolina, it is also put in the fridge to cool. After an hour, add a pack of softened butter to the cream. First, add 1/4 of the oil and beat with a mixer at low speed, then gradually add the oil to the cream and beat thoroughly until airy (you shouldn’t mix the cream too much).
- Now again proceed to the test. Divide it into seven equal pieces. Roll each piece into a ball, and roll it on a flour with a rolling pin to a circle. Gently place it on a baking sheet (do not need to be oiled) and put the oven in the preheated oven to 200 degrees for 5 minutes. When the cake has not yet reddened, pull it out and put the next one. Put the two most good cake on top and bottom of the cake. Leave the worst to the top for sprinkling.
- Next, grind a glass of walnuts, but not to fine crumbs. Also grind the seventh cake on the sprinkle on top. Then you begin to coat the cakes - each takes about two or three tablespoons of cream, add nuts to each layer. The topmost layer is sprinkled with nuts and crushed crust. Cake on top you can slightly crush hands. All the cake is ready, now you put it in the refrigerator for five hours, and then you can safely enjoy it!
The second recipe "Napoleon" (dough)
It will take: four cups of flour, one glass of cold water, one tsp of salt and half a kilo of oil.
Two large tablespoons of butter are cut into small squares, the rest of the oil is hidden in the cold. Mix flour with salt, knead with butter squares, slowly adding water to it. The resulting dough rolls up to a rectangle, put the remaining butter on it, turn them around the edges and roll them again. Then you roll into three layers and roll it out again. Cool the dough for 20 minutes in the refrigerator. Then you fold it two more times in three layers, roll it out and again into the cold for 20 minutes. Divide the cooled dough into three pieces, each roll out a layer of about 0.7 cm. Bake the cakes for 10 minutes on a good fire or half an hour on a weak one.
The third recipe "Napoleon" (dough)
Ingredients for the dough: 3/4 cup of cold water, three glasses of flour, one egg, one tbsp. spoon of vinegar and 250 grams. oils.
Flour (two glasses) pour out onto a chopping board and mix with butter, make a mound from the resulting mass, slowly pour the egg and water into its center, in which you mix salt and vinegar in advance. In the dough, add another glass of flour. Then divide it into eight equal parts. Put them in the cold for an hour, roll and bake each cake in the oven.
This recipe came to us from Slovakia, where it is called Kremes. The cream is almost the same as custard, but with the addition of starch. The cream in this cake is put more, because the form lasts longer because of the starch. A pound of the finished puff pastry is baked in the oven, about a pound of dough is taken and rolled out in the form of a baking sheet.
For the cream you need eight eggs (divide them into whites and yolks), 400 gr. powdered sugar, 200 gr. corn starch, and two liters of milk. One and a half liters of boiled milk, adding 8 tbsp. spoons of powder. Mix milk residues with yolks and starch. Mix the mixture in boiling milk and boil for a minute, stirring constantly. In proteins add the remaining powder, adding it gradually and beat the mixture. Cream of boiling milk pour in proteins and mix thoroughly. The baked and cooled dough is cut into two parts and between them we put a fat layer of cream. It is not necessary to smear it on top, but you can, if desired, just not in a thick layer. Due to the cream, the taste of the cake is more light and airy.
The fifth recipe "Honey Napoleon"
For the test will require: four Art. spoons of honey, four cups of flour, one glass of sugar, 1.5 tsp of soda, diluted with vinegar, four eggs and 150 grams. butter. Melt the sugar and butter and honey until smooth, cool slightly and add the beaten eggs. In the mixture, add soda, flour and knead the dough, which will turn out to be oily. The dough is divided into 10 balls and put in the fridge to cool. The cakes themselves are best done thinner, so they are better soaked with cream, leave the crumbs with cakes for sprinkling the tops.
For the cream, prepare one and a half cups of powdered sugar, 1,250 kg of sour cream and a whole lemon. Grate the lemon directly on the skin. Add it to the whipped sour cream with a mixer. Then beat again and put in the cold. Roll out cakes on special paper, pierce with a fork in several places (this is necessary so that the cakes do not swell too much) and bake in a preheated oven to 180 degrees.
- How to cook a homemade cake?
- How to decorate the cake with fruit?
- Napoleon custard: recipes
"Napoleon" - the perfect cake for any holiday and just a good reason to please yourself and your loved ones! There is nothing difficult in its technology, you can understand all the intricacies of cooking after several times cooking, the main thing is to fill your hand.