Mushrooms, stewed in sour cream, have long become classics, because this pleasant combination of products is very harmonious. Slightly roasted mushrooms in a delicate creamy sauce will be a great addition to a festive feast or homemade dinner.
Mushrooms, stewed in sour cream: recipe
- Mushrooms (white, champignons) - 450 g
- Sour cream low-fat - 150 g
- Onions - 1 pc
- Dill - 100 g
- Garlic - 1 clove
- Ground black pepper - ½ tsp.
- Cheese - 100 g
- Mushrooms, forest or store, clean with a knife, wash off all the dirt. A good way to clean sand from mushrooms: dip the mushrooms in hot water, and then immediately in the cold. Mushrooms cut into large pieces, small champignons can be left entirely.
- Peel the onions, cut into rings, preferably thin. Chop garlic.
- Fry the mushrooms in vegetable oil until all the water has evaporated, about half an hour.
- If the mushrooms start to burn, add a little water to stew. For safety net you can boil the mushrooms for 20 minutes.
- Then add onions, garlic and sour cream to make the stewed mushrooms more fragrant.
- Salt them, sprinkle with pepper and finely chopped dill. Cook for 4-6 minutes under the lid.
- Mushrooms, stews in sour cream, can be decomposed into croies, pots and put in the oven for 10 minutes, sprinkled with cheese on top. Instead of Julienne, you can use tartlets of shortcrust pastry.
Cooking dishes from mushrooms, be careful: do not buy mushrooms from your hands, do not put an unfamiliar type of mushrooms in the dish, do not take leeched mushrooms in the store. Let your stewed mushrooms in sour cream will be a tasty and healthy meal!
Cook with pleasure, bon appetit!