Cooking mushroom mushroom soup It takes only 25 minutes, and the most difficult ingredient is champignons, which can be bought at any store. Champignons are cultivated mushrooms, combining the taste and satiety of forest mushrooms. To poison such mushrooms is impossible.
Mushroom soup made from champignons will be a great way out in a situation where you need to cook dinner urgently. For the taste of the soup is not so important, which mushrooms you will use: fresh, dried or frozen. In any form, these mushrooms retain all the beneficial properties, fragrant smell and great taste.
How to cook mushroom champignon soup?
- Champignons - 300 g
- Potatoes - 4 pcs.
- Medium sized onions - 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil
- Pasternak, parsley, celery - at will and taste
- Salt to taste
- Cream - 200 ml
- Wash, clean the mushrooms, then cut them into cubes. Heat some butter in a pan and fry the mushrooms slightly.
- Finely chop the onion and add to the champignons. Fry them a little, make the fire smaller and cover the pan with a lid. Stew mushrooms, sometimes disturbing, for about 20 minutes.
- Wash and peel the potatoes, then chop finely. Type in a pan of 1 liter of water. Put the ready potatoes there, add the washed and finely chopped greens. Bring the water to a boil, make the fire smaller and boil the potatoes for 15 minutes with salt.
- Now put the mushrooms and onions in the pan and cook them for 5 minutes. After removing the pan from the stove and allow to cool slightly.
- If desired, heat the cream and, starting to beat the soup with a blender, gradually pour them. In this case, the mushroom soup should acquire a light color with a light brown tint and a creamy consistency.
Chicken Mushroom Soup
The taste of an ordinary chicken soup can vary, if you add the mushrooms. They will give it a delicious aroma and unique, delicate taste. Its preparation will not take too much time, just 35 minutes.
- Champignons - 200 g
- Chicken - 250 g
- Medium sized potatoes - 4 pcs.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Onion - 3 pcs.
- Water - 3 L
- Garlic - 3 cloves
- Dill, parsley, bay leaf, spices, salt - to taste
- To get a delicious and rich broth, use chicken kits, fillet itself is not so fat to give fat. For the soup itself, it is better to take a second broth, since it contains less harmful substances.
- Wash pieces of chicken under cold running water. Then fold them and cover with water. Put the pot of water on the fire and bring it to a boil, leave it for 3 minutes. Drain the resulting broth, then cook the boiled chicken pieces again under water, put into the pan and pour 2/3 of the pot of water there. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, salt and add spices to the pan.
- Garlic, onion, carrot, peel and wash. Finely chop the garlic and onion, and grate the carrot. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion until it turns golden, then add garlic and carrots.
- Wash the mushrooms under cold running water and cut into cubes. Then also fry in butter and salt.
- Remove the chicken from the broth, cool it, separate the meat from the bones and put it back in the soup.
- Wash, peel and wash the potatoes again, then slice them for soup. Toss the potatoes in the broth and cook for 15 minutes. After stewed vegetables and mushrooms, put in broth. Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- 2 minutes before the end of cooking, throw 2 bay leaves into the soup, let it boil and turn it off. Chicken soup with mushrooms served with croutons and chopped greens.
How to cook cheese mushroom soup with mushrooms?
Now you can make a large number of cheese soups, which compare favorably with simple dishes by their speed and ease of preparation. Cheese soup with champignons has become deservedly the most popular recipe among them. Instead of potatoes in the soup, you can add young zucchini, so that it is thick, it is better to throw more mushrooms, and you can not slice the melted cheese, but simply grate it on the grater. To make it easier to do, you need to put it in the freezer for 15 minutes before that. Cooking time of such mushroom soup with mushrooms will be 20 minutes.
- Champignons - 0.5 kg
- Processed cheese - 2 pcs.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Potatoes - 2 pcs.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Water - 1.5 L
- Salt, olive oil
- Put a saucepan on the stove, pour water and let it boil. Wash and peel the onions, potatoes and carrots. Slice the potatoes and place in boiled water.
- Grate the carrots and place in a preheated pan with butter, add 2 tbsp. l water, simmer 5 minutes. on low heat. Add the onions to the carrots and fry everything until ready.
- Peel and wash the mushrooms, cut into slices and add to vegetables.. Salt them, pepper and fry, until the water that has appeared evaporates.
- Slice the melted cheese and place it in a saucepan where the potatoes are cooked. Make the smallest fire, add vegetables with champignons. Stir until cheese is completely dissolved. Salt the soup, and before serving it, grate the second cheese and throw in the soup. Then stir, let the soup boil, cover the pan with a lid and turn off the heat.
Mushroom soup with mushrooms - an example of the most simple first course meal. Its preparation does not require a large number of ingredients, a lot of time and some special tricks, only the desire, half an hour of your time and mushrooms, which are affordable, and are sold in every store.
When you decide to cook mushroom soup with champignons, remember that it is best served hot, sprinkled with grated cheese or greens. You can also add a small handful of crackers, croutons or toasts to the mushroom soup puree. You can be sure that the household will appreciate your culinary talent!