Autumn time pleases with bright colors and warm weather. However, bad weather should not be upset. After all, it rains so that there are many mushrooms in the forest. Rains can wait and go into the woods, taking with them not only a camera, but also a basket for mushrooms.
Recipe for cooking mushroom caviar for the winter
The composition of mushroom caviar:
- mushrooms - 0.5 kg
- onions - 1 pc
- garlic - 2-3 cloves
- lemon juice - 3 tsp
- vegetable oil (preferably olive oil) - for frying
- water - 0.5 st.
- dill, parsley, green onions and other herbs - to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste.
Cooking mushroom caviar:
- Wash fresh mushrooms well. Clean them up.
- Cut mushrooms into small pieces.
- Heat the pan with vegetable oil.
- Put the mushrooms in there, add water and simmer on low heat for about an hour.
- While stewing mushrooms, wash and peel the onions. Grind it with a knife or grater. Fry in a pan.
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- When the mushrooms are dried, cool them and twist through a meat grinder. You can chop the mushrooms in a blender.
- In the resulting mushroom mass add fried onion, garlic, lemon juice. Salt everything and pepper to taste.
- Grind greens and add to caviar.
Mushroom caviar is ready. It turned out the consistency of pate. It can be immediately served on the table as an independent snack or filled with tartlets, pita breads. You can make sandwiches with mushroom caviar. But put most of it in sterilized jars and spin for the winter.
In winter, we can always remember going to the forest for mushrooms, opening a jar of mushroom caviar!