Aromatic and refined drink in the New Year time just does not come up! Home-made mulled wine will warm you after a frosty walk, rejuvenate and give you energy. The main thing in the preparation of the drink - to learn all the subtleties that are not so much.
Rules for making mulled wine at home
1. Red wine should be bought cheap dry table.
2. Like coffee, mulled wine can not be brought to a boil.
3. Let the drink stand, but keep it cool.
4. Do not add a lot of spices, so as not to muffle the taste of wine.
5. Water to take only filtered, and even better spring.
6. Citrus fruits are always good to wash.
7. You can store mulled wine in a thermos.
TOclassic home-made mulled wine
- Red wine - 1 bottle.
- Sugar - 1-2 tbsp.
- Carnation - 4-5 pieces
- Cinnamon - 1 tsp. or 2-3 sticks
- Ginger - ½ tsp
- Water - 100 ml
- Apple - 5 cloves
- Pour red wine, water into a saucepan, add sugar and put on a small fire. Heat until sugar dissolves.
- Now add the cloves, cinnamon and apple.
- Melt mulled wine over low heat for about 20 minutes, but so that it does not boil.
- Let it stand for 7-10 minutes.
- Hot drink pour in glasses with thick walls, sprinkle with ground ginger. Drink hot.
Citrus Mulled Wine at Home
- Dry red wine - 1 bottle.
- Sugar - 2 tbsp.
- Cinnamon sticks - 3 pieces
- Orange - 5 cloves
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp.
- Wine is heated with sugar and cinnamon, but so that it does not start to boil. Cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Remove from heat, add orange and lemon juice, cover with a lid and wrap with a thick towel.
- The drink should brew for 10 minutes.
- Then pour it into glass transparent cups, decorate with cinnamon sticks and orange slices.
The main thing in the use of alcoholic beverages - always observe the measure. Mulled wine is very useful in the winter in small quantities for your immunity. Experiment with spices and spices, add dried fruits and enjoy a wonderful cup of mulled wine in good company!
Cook always in a festive mood!