It is hard to imagine a more delicious breakfast than hot pancakes cooked with milk. Their preparation does not take much time, and the ingredients are so simple that it does not present much complexity to make the dough quickly and simply. To make pancakes with milk turned out lush and tasty, it is worth getting acquainted with some of the secrets of their preparation.
How to make pancakes with milk?
In total, the preparation time for pancakes is 40 minutes. Before you start creating such a culinary masterpiece, prepare the following ingredients.
- Milk - 100 ml
- Chicken eggs - 2 pcs.
- Soda and salt - 0.5 tsp.
- Yeast - 15 g
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. l
- Flour - 3 tbsp. l
- Butter - 125 g
- First, dissolve the yeast in the milk, then pour the sugar into it and mix everything well. It is best to slightly heat the milk to dissolve the sugar quickly.
- Add flour to the mixture and stir. You should have a consistency that cannot flow freely from the spoon. Therefore, if necessary, add some more flour.
- Wash eggs with soap and break them into dough. Then whisk everything.
- To taste, add salt and soda. By reacting with milk and yeast, soda will give rise to the dough, and pancakes get very lush.
- Now heat the pan, brush it with sunflower oil and start baking pancakes. Carefully ensure that they do not burn, as pancakes are fried very quickly. Once the pancake is ready, brush it on both sides with butter.
Classic milk pancakes
Pancakes with milk, like no other dish, are notable for their simplicity of preparation and composition. Milk, eggs, flour, 37 minutes of personal time - and the hearty meal is ready. Especially this dish is important if there is nothing in the house, but something is very urgent to prepare.
- Flour - 2 tbsp.
- Baking dough - 0.5 tsp.
- Chicken eggs - 6 pcs.
- Milk - 2 tbsp.
- Salt - on the tip of a knife
- Sugar - 1 tsp.
- Sunflower oil
- Once all the ingredients are ready, you can start cooking pancakes. To begin with, sift the flour with baking powder.
- Then pour in the milk and stir until lumps remain.
- Separate the whites from the yolks in a separate bowl. Whisk lightly whisk yolks. Add them to the dough, then - salt and sugar. And mix everything thoroughly again so that there are no lumps.
- Whisk the whites separately into a thick foam until soft peaks appear. While stirring the dough, slowly add proteins to it and gently mix the resulting mass.
- Heat sunflower oil in a pan, but not until it is red-hot.
- Put the finished dough into a tablespoon and place in a frying pan. Fry pancakes on both sides until golden brown appears. Do not try to put a lot of pancakes in the pan, it is better to leave space so that they can be easily turned over and they do not stick together.
Sour milk pancakes
Very tasty pancakes are obtained from sour milk. Sour milk will give them a delicate taste that will appeal to all your household.
- Sour milk - 250 ml
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. l
- Flour - 1.5 tbsp.
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Salt - 0.5 tsp.
- Sunflower oil - 2 tbsp. l
- Soda - 0.5 tsp.
- Add eggs, sugar, salt to sour milk, and mix until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Then in the resulting mixture, add the mixture and mix again. When cooking pancakes from sour milk, it is not necessary to quench the soda with vinegar or citric acid, as lactic acid enters the dough.
- Sift the flour into a separate container. Then add it to the batter and mix until all the lumps disappear. You should have a dough that will not spread. Then pour the sunflower oil into the dough.
- Lubricate the pan with sunflower oil and heat it. Put a few tablespoons on the pan with a tablespoon. Fry them until a nice golden color appears on both sides.
- Finished pancakes with milk can be served on the table with sour cream, butter, jam, condensed milk or honey. Make coffee or tea that someone likes.
- Wash the eggs with soap and break them into milk. Add vanilla sugar, cinnamon, plain sugar, stir.
- Sift flour and gently add to milk. Stir to get a thick, smooth consistency.
- Heat the frying pan and, scooping up the salt pan, lay out the pancakes. Fry them on both sides.
- Flour - 2 tbsp.
- Milk - 400 ml
- Vegetable oil for the dough - 1.5 Art. l
- Vanilla sugar - 0.5 pack
- Salt - 0, 5 tsp.
- Sugar - 1.5 Art. l
- Yeast: fresh - 12 g, dry - 1.5 tsp.
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Pour warm milk into the container, dilute the yeast, add 2 tbsp. l Sahara. Stir everything, then add flour. Cover the container with a lid and place in a warm place for half an hour.
- Whisk the eggs, add vegetable oil and salt.
- After 30 minutes, add the eggs to the dough and mix everything. Put the remaining flour in there. The dough should be thick. Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Preheat pan and fry pancakes, but do not go far so that they do not burn.
Pancakes cooked in milk - a great dish for the whole family. They will appeal to both adult family members and the youngest ones. For the preparation of pancakes with milk do not need any special ingredients. If you make the dough correctly and watch carefully so that the pancakes are not burnt, you can always please your loved ones with an excellent and nutritious dish. In addition, their preparation does not take you too much time, so even now you can do baking pancakes in milk.