Meatballs in the oven - a dish that we associate with the house, warmth and comfort. Everyone loves them, especially kids. And also meatballs - very practical dish, which can be prepared for future use. After spending a couple of hours on the weekend, you will enjoy your family with delicious homemade food for a few more days.
Meatballs differ from cutlets in the presence of cereals in minced meat. There are many types of meatballs with various cereals, types of minced meat and sauces. This dish exists in almost every kitchen in the world. Traditional meatballs garnish serve potatoes (both fried and mashed potatoes), rice and pasta.
Meatballs with tomato sauce in the oven
- Stuffing - 600-700 g
- Sour cream or mayonnaise - 2 tbsp.
- Sunflower oil - 4 tbsp.
- Tomato paste - 150 g
- Garlic - 2-3 cloves
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Salt, spices, pepper - to taste
- Onions - 2 pcs.
- Rice - 150 g
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Cook rice until half cooked, and chop garlic very finely or skip through a press.
- Mix the minced meat with rice, raw egg and garlic, salt, pepper and mix thoroughly. Leave in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Peel and dice the onion and grate the carrot.
- In a heated deep frying pan, pour 2 tablespoons. butter and fry onion and carrot until golden brown, then cover and simmer a little.
- Mix tomato paste and 500 ml of water and pour onion and carrot zazharku. Let it boil for 5-10 min.
- Remove minced meat from the refrigerator and mix it thoroughly again. Form small balls.
- Heat the pan and add 2 spoons of butter. In boiling oil, fry the meatballs until crisp.
- Add 2 tbsp to the sauce. mayonnaise or sour cream. Salt, pepper and add a mixture of dry or fresh herbs. Extinguish another 2-3 minutes. and turn off. If the sauce turned sour, add some sugar.
- Meatballs put in a baking dish, pour tomato sauce.
- Put in the oven and let it stew for 15-20 minutes.
Meatballs in the oven with mushroom gravy
- Stuffing - 600 g
- Cheese - 50 g
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil - 4 tbsp.
- Milk - 1 tbsp.
- Champignons - 300 g
- Potatoes - 2 pcs.
- Onions - 2 pcs.
- Flour - 1 tbsp.
- Salt, spices, pepper and herbs - to taste
- Peel potatoes and grate them on a medium grater. Mix stuffing with grated potatoes and eggs. Salt, season with spices and mix well.
- Wet hands to form small balls and fry in boiling oil until golden crust.
- Wash champignons and chop. Onion peel and cut into half rings.
- In a heated frying pan fry onions and mushrooms.
- Mix milk with flour and pour in mushrooms. Let it quench until thick. Add pepper and salt.
- Put the meatballs in a baking dish, pour the mushroom sauce and send to the oven for 15-20 minutes. 2 minutes before the end of baking, sprinkle with grated cheese and finely chopped greens.
Fishballs in the oven with sour cream sauce
- Fish fillet - 800 g
- Butter - 1 tbsp.
- Salt, pepper, fish spices - to taste
- White bread - 150 g
- Broth - 200 ml
- Egg - 3 pcs.
- Lemon - 0.5 pcs.
- Vegetable oil - 3 tbsp.
- Flour - 2 tbsp.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Greens - 1 bunch
- Sour cream - 3 tbsp.
- Milk - 100 ml
- Vodka - 1 tbsp.
- Cut off crusts from bread, cut into chunks and pour with warm milk.
- Wash the fish and cut into large pieces.
- Peel and chop the onion into 8 pieces.
- With lemon halves gently remove the zest and squeeze out the juice.
- Squeeze the bread and mince with the onion, fish, lemon zest.
- Salt, pepper, hammer 1 egg and spices for fish. Stir and form the meatballs. Fry in a hot skillet until golden brown.
- In a deep frying pan, melt the butter and lightly brown the flour. Pour broth and vodka into it. Allow alcohol to evaporate slightly.
- Beat 2 eggs, add sour cream and pour into the sauce, stirring constantly, salt, pepper and sprinkle with finely chopped greens.
- Meatballs put in the form and pour the sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- A side dish of fresh vegetables is perfect for such meatballs.
Meatballs in the oven: cooking secrets
- In order to the meatballs turned out juicy, Mince you need to take a little fat, ideal - pig-beef.
- To meatballs were molded easily and do not fall apart, you need to thoroughly mix the stuffing and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes. Wet your hands with water and then form balls.
- When roasting meatballs do not need to bring to readiness, only lightly fry until golden brown, they are finally prepared in the oven.
- If the sauce turned out to be watery, add some flour to it. If thick - boiled water (or milk, if the sauce is creamy).
- Milk, water or cream sauce must always be heated. If you pour them cold - it will break the heat transfer in the pan and may affect the taste of the finished sauce.
- If broth is needed for the gravy, and there is no time or ingredients for it, make it from a bouillon cube.
- Cooking options for this rich and tasty dishes are many. You can stew meatballs with vegetables or various sauces, use meat, fish, and sometimes even vegetables as stuffing. Cooking meatballs is very simple, and the result is always happy. They are appropriate as a main course at a family dinner, as well as a snack at a feast or banquet.
Try cooking meatballs for these recipes, and you will definitely cook them again and again. Enjoy your meal!