Meat with mushrooms in sour cream sauce is very tender and fragrant. To prepare such a dish, you can use beef, pork, chicken fillet, and even turkey. And how many interesting recipes of this meat delicacy can be found today! Let's look at the best of them.
What you need to consider when cooking dishes?
The first step is to choose the right product. Meat buy only fresh or chilled. And if you still got frozen flesh, then it needs to be thawed only in natural conditions.
Meat with mushrooms under cream sauce can be cooked in different ways: in a pan, in an oven, a slow cooker, on a grill and a fire. Whatever recipe you choose, follow these general rules:
- For the preparation of meat dishes with sour cream, lean meat with small fatty veins is best suited.
- Sour cream should not be too thick, otherwise the sauce can burn. If necessary, dilute it to the desired consistency filtered water.
- If the meat is too hard, pickle it overnight in water with vinegar or white wine. In general, you can cook any marinade to your taste.
- As you know, meat loves spices and onions, so add them boldly to the dish.
Tender pork with creamy hints
Pork with mushrooms in sour cream sauce is a nourishing and very tasty dish, which is not ashamed to include in the festive menu. By the way, meat cooked according to this recipe can also be used as a filling for a pie.
- 0.5 kg of pork;
- 600 g of mushrooms (champignons);
- onion head;
- 200 ml of sour cream;
- 3 tbsp. l sifted flour;
- vegetable oil;
- salt and ground black pepper;
- dried herbs (you can take fresh).
- Pork washed and dried, and then cut into medium cubes. If there are large streaks, then we cut them off.
- Fry pork in vegetable oil for about a quarter of an hour, stirring occasionally. Meat pieces should be covered with a golden crust. At this stage, the meat should be lightly salted.
- Mushrooms are washed, dried and cut into four parts. A few champignons leave to decorate our dishes.
- We place the meat on a plate, and add vegetable oil to the pan and fry the champignons until all the excess liquid evaporates. Then put chopped onion in the pan and continue to fry.
- In the meantime, make a sauce: combine sour cream with flour, dried herbs, pepper and salt.
- Mix well and, as soon as the mushrooms are golden in color, add the sauce and pork.
- Stew our dish for 5-7 minutes and turn off the burner. For decoration, you can fry a few mushrooms, cut into plates, in a separate pan and put them on top of the dish.
Chicken baked with mushrooms in the oven
Baked chicken with mushrooms in sour cream sauce is very similar to the famous French dish kokot. Such a delicacy is prepared in pots, but you can also use a baking dish, putting all the ingredients in layers. Sour cream, you can replace the cream.
- 8 chicken hips;
- 800g champignons;
- 4 onions;
- 500ml sour cream;
- 100g butter;
- a mixture of peppers and salt.
- Onions and mushrooms clean, wash and cut into small pieces.
- Chicken thighs are washed, dried and rubbed with a mixture of peppers and salt.
- We take a heat-resistant form and generously lubricate it with butter. It can be replaced with fat or vegetable oil. We spread in the form of chicken thighs. If they are too large, cut them in half.
- On top of the meat lay out mushrooms, and then onions.
- Now lay out the sour cream and cover the form with food foil.
- We bake the dish in the oven for 40-50 minutes at a temperature of 180-190 degrees.
- Spread the finished dish on plates and decorate with fresh greens.
Cooking beef stroganoff
Very tasty and beef with mushrooms in sour cream sauce. This dish is known to us as beef stroganoff.
- 0.5 kg of beef tenderloin;
- 1 tbsp. sour cream;
- 1 tbsp. milk;
- 180 ml of classic yogurt;
- 0.5 kg of mushrooms;
- green onion feathers;
- 2-3 garlic cloves;
- ½ lemon;
- 30 g butter;
- olive oil;
- salt and pepper mix.
- Mushrooms clean, wash and dry.
- Beef tenderloin is also washed and thinly sliced.
- In olive oil (you can use any vegetable) fry the meat until done, do not forget to salt it and season with a mixture of peppers.
- We lay the meat on a plate and leave for now.
- Now let's do a creamy sauce. Mushrooms cut into plates and send to the pan. Squeeze the garlic cloves, mix with mushrooms and fry until they become golden brown.
- Combine sour cream and yogurt and pour the resulting sauce mushrooms. Salt slightly and simmer until the liquid evaporates slightly.
- Now put the meat in the pan, add milk and simmer the dish for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze the juice out of half a lemon and pour it with beef stroganoff before serving. On top of the dish is decorated with chopped onion feathers.
Meat with mushrooms with sour cream sauce is always tender and tasty. Do not feel sorry for the spices and herbs, experiment, adding new ingredients, and you will definitely get your culinary masterpiece. Cook with pleasure and bon appetit!