There is a lot of information that how harmful is mayonnaise, which is created in an industrial environment. No matter how tasty the product may seem, it still contains aromatic additives, stabilizers, regulators and preservatives. Therefore, it is best not to buy such mayonnaise. Well, what to do? You can cook it yourself, at home. And it turns out much tastier than the store!
Provence Mayonnaise on Whole Chicken Eggs at Home
- Chicken Egg - 1 pc
- Refined sunflower oil - 160 ml
- Mustard ready - 0.5 tsp.
- Salt - 0.5 tsp.
- Sugar - 0.5 tsp.
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp.
In a small bowl, break the egg. Add salt, sugar and mustard to it. Mixer at low speed, beat the mixture until smooth. Continuing to whip the mass, start adding vegetable oil to the bowl, quite a bit until the mayonnaise acquires the desired consistency. As soon as the sauce thickens, add lemon juice and whisk again until smooth. Ready mayonnaise put in the fridge cool.
Provencal Homemade Mayonnaise on Chicken Yolks
- Yolks - 2 pieces
- Refined sunflower oil - 130 ml
- Mustard - 0.5 tsp.
- Salt - 0.5 tsp.
- Sugar - 0, 5 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1-2 tsp.
Put the yolks in a bowl, add mustard, salt and sugar to them. All ingredients are thoroughly mixed with a mixer at low speed. When the mass has become homogeneous, literally drop by drop we begin to pour in vegetable oil, without stopping the beating. When all the ingredients of the mass are well connected with each other, we begin to add vegetable oil in a trickle, and continue to beat until the mass becomes thick. Then add lemon juice to the sauce, whip for a short time and set to cool.
Mayonnaise for children at home
- Milk - 50 ml
- Vegetable oil - 100 ml
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp.
- Dill, salt
Pasteurized, boiled milk of room temperature is poured into a container. Add to it the vegetable oil and put twenty minutes in the fridge. In this way, we will ensure that the ingredients beat up better.
Then we take the mass out of the refrigerator and start to beat it with a blender at high speed, then add some salt, add the chopped dill and lemon juice. We continue to beat until the product is homogeneous and the desired density.
Tips for cooking mayonnaise at home
- All ingredients must be at room temperature. Otherwise, the mayonnaise may not be whipped and remain liquid.
- Instead of vegetable oil, you can take a mixture of sunflower and olive oil.
- If while cooking mayonnaise turned out too thick, You can add a couple of spoons of warm water and beat the sauce a little.
- If you want to get the usual classic mayonnaise, and not Provence, do not put mustard in it.
- If desired, you can substitute lemon juice with apple or wine vinegar. It is taken from the calculation - for one egg from ½ to 1 tsp. vinegar.
- Not necessary beat mayonnaise with a blender or mixer. You can also use a whisk for this, only the process will be delayed for a longer time.
- Store ready mayonnaise in hermetically sealed container, in the refrigerator, no more than 4-5 days. Indeed, in the composition of the product are raw eggs, and they are a perishable product.
- You can experiment with the ingredients of mayonnaise. To do this, you can try to add to it a variety of spices, seasonings and additives. For example, add crushed or sliced olives, nuts, garlic, herbs, grated cheese or lemon zest.
- For cooking mayonnaise, use only fresh eggs, best of all, if they are homemade.
A few more delicious homemade mayonnaise recipes can be found in the article Mayonnaise at Home Blender.
Cooked mayonnaise can be used as meat or fish sauce, make sandwiches. In addition, you can add such mayonnaise in salads, for example, in Chinese cabbage, corn and kiwi salad, Olivier salad, Mimosa salad, or Caesar salad.
Enjoy your meal!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Vitalina