What a summer without preparation of delicious pickles! Tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplants ... Squashes ... In the summer they are easy to buy in any market. The relatively low cost and variety of dishes that can be prepared from zucchini make them frequent guests on any table. No less popular is the pickling of these vegetables.
Usually when canning for the winter, zucchini is cut into rings, small fruits are cut into halves, filled with vinegar marinade, fruit or vegetable. For marinating, it is better to choose unripe young fruits with thin skin, tender flesh and soft seeds.
Marinated Zucchini: Recipe
The classic recipe, thanks to which the zucchini are tender and slightly crunchy.
- Zucchini - 400-650 gr.
- Dill - 1 umbrella
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Black and allspice - 3-4 peas
- Carnation - 2 buds
- 1-2 bay leaves
- 9% vinegar - 2 tbsp.
- Water - 1 l
- Salt - 2 tbsp.
- Sugar - 2 tbsp.
- Cut the squash into rings 1-1.5 cm thick. Blanch in boiling water for 5 minutes, remove and then dip into cold water.
- At the bottom of a sterilized jar we put an umbrella of dill, cloves, garlic, pepper, bay leaf. We put thick layers of zucchini on spices.
- Cooking fill. In 1 l. water add 2 tbsp. l salt and sugar. Bring the solution to a boil.
- Fill the zucchini with boiling marinade. Add vinegar. Cover the jar with a lid and sterilize for 15 minutes. Roll up. Turn upside down to cool. From above banks it is better to wrap up with a towel.
Marinated Zucchini: Recipe without sterilization
The beauty of zucchini is that you can take off. This recipe is a great example. Sterilization is completely replaced by a two-time pouring boiling water, and then marinade. Due to this cooking time is reduced.
- Large young squash - 1 pc.
- 9% vinegar - 3 tbsp.
- Large rock salt - 1 tbsp. spoon with a slide
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. l with slide
- Horseradish leaves
- Dill umbrellas
- Bay leaf - 1-2 pcs.
- Garlic - 2-3 cloves
- Black pepper peas
- Soak zucchini for 2-3 hours in cold water. Cut them into rings or half rings with a thickness of 2 cm.
- At the bottom of the prepared jars lay out dill, bay leaf, pepper, horseradish leaves, garlic.
- We begin to lay zucchini dense rows. After this, proceed to pouring and marinade.
- Pour zucchini for 15 minutes with boiling water. We put a plastic lid with holes on the jar and pour the water into the pan. Add 1 tbsp. l sugar and 1 tbsp. l coarse rock salt. Bring the solution to a boil. Pour into a jar with hot zucchini 3 tbsp. l 9% vinegar and boiled pickle. Roll up.
Squash marinated in Italian
In this recipe, the combination of ingredients really resembles Italy. Tomatoes and bell peppers give the snack a delicate aroma and sunny look.
- Zucchini -1 kg
- Tomatoes - 1 kg
- Large onions - 2-3 pcs.
- Bulgarian pepper - 2-3 pcs.
- Garlic - 2-3 cloves
- Sunflower refined oil - 2-3 tbsp. l
- Hot pepper powder - 1-2 gr.
- Salt - to taste
- 9% vinegar - 3 tbsp. l
- Zucchini cut into cubes, tomatoes - slices. Chop the pepper, chop the onion into half rings. Chop garlic finely. Mix everything together and simmer with the addition of oil until soft. Add spices, salt, vinegar.
- Spread the hot mass into pre-sterilized jars, cover with lids and sterilize again: liter jars - 15-20 minutes, half-liter - 7-10 minutes.
Courgettes marinated in Korean
If your family loves carrots in Korean, then the same principle can be marinated and zucchini. The main feature of this recipe in the way of cutting.
- Squashes - 6 kg
- Bitter pepper - 2pcs
- Carrots - 4 pcs.
- Garlic - 2 heads
- 9% vinegar - 0.5 l
- Vegetable oil - 0.5 liters.
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. Sahara
- Salt - 5 tbsp. salt
- 1 bag of Korean carrot seasoning
- Rub the zucchini and carrots. The best place for the grill is Korean salads. You should have thin long straws.
- Putting carrots and zucchini in a large saucepan, add spices, oil, vinegar, carrot seasoning in Korean. Mix and leave for 1, 5-2 hours.
- After this time, lay the mixture on clean banks. Sterilize 20 minutes. We roll the lids, turn the jars upside down and hide under the towel until it cools completely.
Marinated zucchini for the winter - a win-win version of home-made blanks. The cooking process is so simple that even an aspiring cook will cope with it. For a good result, it is better to choose young vegetables. And also choose the right spices and marinade. They give the finished snack flavor and taste.