Ceps are considered kings among the kingdom of mushrooms. They are beautiful in any cooked form: fried, boiled, marinated. White mushrooms are added to various dishes to improve their taste.
How to improve the taste of the white mushrooms themselves? In marinated mushrooms, it is important to prepare a delicious marinade.
Marinade recipe for porcini mushrooms
- water - 300 ml
- vinegar 6% - 200 ml
- citric acid - 20 g
- bay leaf - 4-5 pieces
- mustard (seeds) - 1, 5 - 2 tbsp. l
- sugar - 60 g
- salt - 20 g
- black pepper (pea) - to taste
- Pour the right amount of water into the pot. Heat the water to a boil.
- Now add sugar, salt, spices and, of course, citric acid.
- Boil all for 10-15 minutes.
- After that add vinegar. Bring to a boil.
- Marinade for white mushrooms is ready! Easy, fast and very tasty!
- You can safely pour them prepared for pickling porcini mushrooms.
- Ready-made white mushrooms are pre-processed and boiled in salted water mushrooms.
- We sort the mushrooms with marinade into jars (necessarily sterilized), and a tasty snack is ready for any celebration in your home!
Enjoy the great taste and share the secret of cooking marinade for porcini mushrooms with your friends, colleagues, neighbors.
How else can you store porcini mushrooms, read the article How to dry porcini mushrooms ?. Enjoy your meal!