As you know, the taste and aroma of meat dishes depends largely on the marinade, and pork ribs are no exception. What marinade to make the meat turned out juicy and at the same time lean? How long do you need to marinate pork ribs? We will try to answer these and other questions in as much detail as possible in our article. And for this we need to go to the kitchen and cook a marinade for pork ribs, as well as get acquainted with the advice of experienced chefs.
The secrets of cooking delicious marinade
Marinade mixture not only gives the meat flavor and a variety of flavors, but also compensates for its excessive fat content. The main thing - to choose the right recipe for the marinade in accordance with the type of proposed heat treatment of meat.
Experienced cooks are happy to share with us their secrets of cooking marinade for pork ribs:
- the marinade for pork ribs in the oven must include chopped fresh greens, and it is recommended to add garlic to it in the flavor;
- Such greens are ideally combined with pork: cilantro, parsley, dill, basil, celery, etc .;
- if you are making a marinade for pork ribs on the grill, then you should add the greens to the already prepared dish, since it will simply burn when cooking kebabs;
- when marinating lean, fleshy pork ribs, add any vegetable oil;
- if the ribs are too fat, then mustard should be put in the marinade - it will dry the meat slightly;
- pork can be marinated in a dry way - rub with a mixture of spices and spices, as well as in a liquid marinade;
- the longer the ribs are pickled, the tastier and juicier they will be, and the best thing is to leave them in the marinade mixture all night;
- For marinating pork ribs a variety of spices are used - a mixture of peppers, hops-suneli, cumin, cloves, etc .;
- to make the meat juicy, salt it after the heat treatment, because the salt will pull out all the moisture from it.
We learned the basics of cooking delicious marinade, it's time to go to the kitchen and create your own culinary masterpieces.
Marinade recipe for pork ribs with honey and mustard
Tender and juicy pork ribs in honey mustard marinade, baked in the oven. Preparing such a marinade mixture is quick and fairly simple.
- ribs - 800 g;
- 2 tbsp. l honey;
- 2 tbsp. l mustard;
- ½ tsp salts;
- a mixture of spices and peppers.
- Pork ribs are washed under running water, dried with kitchen towels and cut.
- In a bowl, mix honey and mustard, add salt, a mixture of spices and peppers, mix well, and then rub the ribs with this mixture.
- Cover the bowl with a lid or cling film and place in the refrigerator. Ribs should be marinated for at least three hours, you can leave them overnight.
- It is best to bake ribs in a foil or sleeve at a temperature threshold of 180-190 degrees for an hour.
Spicy honey soy marinade
This marinade recipe is perfect for roasting ribs in the oven on a baking sheet. Meat turns out very juicy, and soy sauce adds spice to its taste. And if you want to give the ribs a mushroom taste and aroma, use soy sauce with mushrooms.
- pork ribs - 700 g;
- 2-3 art. l liquid honey;
- 2-3 art. l soy sauce;
- 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil (it is better to take olive oil);
- 2-3 garlic cloves;
- 2 tbsp. l apple cider vinegar.
- Take the dishes (saucepan or bowl) with high sides and pour apple vinegar into it.
- Now you need to add honey to the vinegar and mix everything well.
- Garlic cloves need to grind and add to the marinade mixture. Also pour in the marinade soy sauce and vegetable oil.
- Using a whisk, beat the marinade mixture until the honey is completely dissolved in it. Make sure that there are no honey clots on the walls of the dishes.
- Spread the ribs into a separate saucepan and pour the resulting marinade mixture, mix well. Some housewives use special packages for this purpose, in which case it should be well trotted so that the marinade completely covers the meat.
- Put the ribs in the fridge for at least 4 hours. After this time, you can bake them in the oven. Tip: when the ribs are almost ready, they need to be smeared with the remaining marinade, then they will be covered with a crispy golden crust.
Fragrant marinade with ginger notes
The ribs marinated according to this recipe will please even the most fastidious gourmets. Meat turns out very fragrant and simply unsurpassed in taste.
- 800 g pork ribs;
- 1 PC. fresh ginger;
- 2-3 garlic cloves;
- 1 tbsp. l classic soy sauce;
- 1 tsp. fish sauce;
- 1 tbsp. l liquid honey;
- 1 tsp. sugar sand;
- a mixture of peppers and salt.
- Wash ribs, dry and chop.
- Garlic and ginger should be finely grated, and then put in a bowl.
- Mix fish and soy sauces, granulated sugar, honey and add to the marinade dish. All very well mixed, seasoned with salt and a mixture of peppers. Putting in the marinade ribs.
- Put the ribs in the fridge and marinate for at least 6 hours. Meat, marinated in this way, you can fry in a pan or bake in the oven or on the grill.
Marinade for pork ribs with greens and vegetables
Marinate pork can be with vegetables and herbs. The ribs marinated according to this recipe are best baked in the oven. By the way, these ribs will be an excellent snack for beer.
- 700 g ribs;
- 2-3 tomatoes;
- 1 Bulgarian pepper;
- fresh greens;
- 1 tbsp. l cognac;
- 100 ml of beer;
- 2 onions;
- First of all, prepare the vegetables: clean, wash and chop them. Onions should be cut into half rings, and tomatoes and peppers - grind into cubes.
- In a separate bowl lay out the onion and mash it with salt until it puts the juice.
- Now we put tomatoes and peppers over the onions.
- Grind greens and add to vegetables. Pour brandy and beer. All mix well.
- Prepare ribs and lay them in marinade mixture, mix.
- Leave the ribs to marinate at room temperature for at least half an hour. But it is desirable, of course, to keep the meat in the marinade as long as possible.
- Now pork ribs can be cooked.
Preparing a marinade for pork ribs according to one of the suggested recipes, you will pamper your family with an unforgettable dinner. Believe me, they will appreciate your efforts. Cook with pleasure and bon appetit!