Fritters are loved by many for their excellent taste and cooking speed. In addition, the dough for them takes a little time and ingredients. Such products are supposed to be fluffy, and this quality is ensured in various ways. Is it possible to bake "puffy" cute pancakes on water, and even without yeast? It turns out the mission is feasible!
Initially, this kind of pancakes was food for the peasants. But after a while he "made a career" and turned into a delicacy for aristocrats. Housewives in the kitchen even had special pans - fritters.
Modern cooks appreciate pancakes for a variety of ingredients. Flapjacks can be made from fruits, berries, vegetables, cereals. In other words, they can be potato, zucchini, mushroom, semolina, apple, pear, apricot and many others. And, of course, many people greatly respect the flour pancakes, the recipes of which exist in great numbers. Some of them are especially useful if, for example, there were no eggs in the house or the hostess does not want to bother with yeast.
How to make fluffy pancakes?
Yeast is used to make pancakes. For yeast fritters, you need to make a dough in advance.
- 200 g of flour (with such a quantity of pancakes will be obtained by air);
- 15 g dry yeast;
- sunflower oil;
- 3 eggs;
- 2 tbsp. filtered water;
- 3 dess. spoons of sugar.
- Dissolve the yeast in slightly heated water.
- Pour the flour into a special bowl and add the dissolved yeast. Stir.
- Leave the mixture for 45 minutes near the heat source.
- While the brew is being prepared, beat 3 eggs with a pinch of salt and sugar.
- Mix eggs with brew. Stir. Leave for half an hour.
- When the dough blank has risen again, without stirring it, we begin to bake pancakes.
- Pour oil on a preheated pan.
- Take the dough with a tablespoon and gently lower it into the butter in a pan.
- Fry until the desired "condition" of toasted crust appears for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve such pancakes with flower honey, thick jam, sour cream or sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Yeast-Free Fritters Recipes
Of course, the classic is considered pancakes from yeast dough. But, to save cooking time, you can take up the recipe for fritters on lush water without yeast. They are also quite lush.
- 250-300 g of flour;
- 2 eggs;
- 2-3 art. water at room temperature;
- 100 g (about 3 tbsp. L.) Sugar;
- salt to taste;
- baking soda;
- ¼ tsp citric acid;
- sunflower oil.
- Whisk the water with salt, sugar, eggs and citric acid.
- Add citric acid and flour, continuing to beat until the consistency of homemade cream.
- Pour oil on the heated surface of the pan.
- We spread a batch of pancakes in butter and fry until a pleasant golden color appears.
- Served with sour cream, homemade thick jam or honey.
Fritters on the water is a simple recipe that can be realized even by inexperienced cooks. You can add cinnamon, vanilla sugar, dried apricots or sesame.
Fritters on the water without eggs
There is even more budget option - pancakes on the water without eggs. The dish turns out very light and tasty.
- 1 tbsp. water;
- ½ tbsp. l soda;
- 1 tbsp. l lemon juice or diluted citric acid in a ratio of 1: 4;
- 300-350 g of sifted flour;
- sugar, salt;
- vegetable oil;
- 100 g raisins
- jam, powdered sugar, honey - to choose from, for serving.
- In a little heated water, pour in sugar and salt, stir until completely dissolved.
- Add soda.
- Pour the flour. Stir.
- Pour in lemon juice, mix.
- Add raisins.
- We type in a tablespoon of dough and dip it in the butter preheated in a pan.
- Fry until ruddy.
- Served with powdered sugar, sour cream, jam.
- If you aspire to keep yourself within a dietary, healthy diet, then you just need to know how to make pancakes on the water. This dish is not only tasty, but also universal in terms of vegetable and fruit additives. Instead of "classic" raisins, you can chop apples or grate zucchini.
If you like bananas, we offer to implement the following simple recipe.
- 1-2 bananas;
- ½ tbsp. oatmeal;
- 1.5 Art. wheat flour;
- 4-5 Art. l Sahara;
- 2 tsp. special baking powder;
- 1 tsp. cinnamon;
- 2 tbsp. purified water;
- oil on which to fry banana fritters (you can olive);
- honey, jam, sour cream for serving.
- Mash a banana with a fork.
- Grind oatmeal (you can buy ready-made small);
- Mix oatmeal, salt, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and flour.
- Pour the mixture into mashed bananas.
- Pour in a spoonful of butter.
- Put the dough on a tablespoon on the butter in a hot pan.
Banana fritters are good in both hot and cold.
These pancakes can serve as an excellent breakfast, you can take them with you to school, to work, to have a hearty and healthy snack.
Useful tips: how to fry delicious pancakes?
Whatever recipe you choose, with or without yeast, the taste and appearance of the fritters depend on some tricks.
- Flour for tortillas must be sifted - then pancakes will be lush. And you need to do this at least 3 times.
- To make the dough well laid out on the pan, each spoon should be soaked in water each time.
- Yeast should be added to flour, and not vice versa - then the dough will not settle.
- The taste of the pancakes does not depend on the type of yeast - dry or pressed.
- Instead of water, you can use low-fat yogurt, milk or whey.
- The more sour the dairy product that is used, the more magnificent the fritters are.
- Spread flat cakes on a well heated pan.
- There should be a lot of frying oil, otherwise fritters will not only not rise, but will not be baked. Some lovers of lush flat cakes are advised to cook them in the oven. Fans with non-stick coating will be disappointed: this coating does not need oil, so it is great for frying pancakes, but not pancakes.
- Citric acid must be added after the flour, otherwise the pancakes will not rise, but on the contrary, they will settle.
- Before serving it is good to pour even hot pancakes with jam or sour cream - they will soak and become even tastier.
To please loved ones delicious breakfast, cook pancakes on the water. The recipe for lush pancakes, even without yeast, guarantees their transformation into a favorite dish of the whole family. Small children adore pancakes with fruit, and adults can supplement their meal with something more “substantial”, for example, sour cream or caviar. The main thing is to make the dough correctly, but there are no limitations in the choice of additives.