Baileys is a creamy liquor, which is home to Ireland. This drink has been produced since 1974. The basis of Baileys liqueur are cream, Irish whiskey, vanilla, sugar and cocoa beans. However, there are several varieties of this drink, which are obtained by adding auxiliary to the main components.
Make this drink at home is quite difficult. But after all, for those who really want to achieve the goal, nothing is impossible. At home, you can find a large number of recipes for making Bailis liquor.. You just have to choose what you really like.
The recipe for making Baileys liqueur at home №1
- Vodka or whiskey - 400 ml
- Sugar - 4 tbsp.
- Vanilla sugar - 4 sachets
- Honey - 2 tsp.
- Cream (15-20%) - 750 ml
- Condensed milk - 1 b.
- Eggs - 2 pcs
- Instant coffee - 3 tsp.
- If you take not whiskey, but vodka as a basis for a drink, you will need to prepare a vodka tincture. Mix with a drop of water 4 tbsp. sugar and send it to work at maximum power microwave. After a few seconds, the sugar will begin to turn into caramel. You need to make sure that it does not become burned.
- Remove the caramel from the microwave and pour it into the vodka. In the resulting mixture, add ginger and cinnamon (take them at the tip of the knife). There we also place honey and 3 sachets of vanilla sugar. The resulting mixture must be infused for 5 days. It should be infused in a tightly closed bottle. While the mixture will be infused, do not forget to periodically shake it well enough.
- When the vodka tincture is ready, you can proceed to the preparation of liquor directly. For its preparation you need a large volume enameled container. Place 500 ml of cream in the selected dish, having cooled it beforehand. Then add 2 egg yolks to the cream. All this must be thoroughly whipped until a homogeneous mass.
- Coffee dissolve in a teaspoon of water. Add diluted coffee and condensed milk to dishes with cream. Now the ingredients must be whipped again.
- In the resulting mixture pour the remaining cream and whisk. Then add a vodka tincture. Before pouring it into the mixture, do not forget to strain the tincture. Also add 1 bag of vanillin to the mixture and whisk it all one last time. The mixture obtained after the final beating should be placed in the refrigerator for another 5 days. When you get the liquor out of the fridge, strain it again and bottle it.
The recipe for making Baileys liquor at home №2
- Caramel - 4 tbsp.
- Ground Ginger - 1 pinch
- Ground cinnamon - 1 pinch
- Liquid honey - 1 tbsp.
- Alcohol 60% - 400 ml
- Oak bark - pinch
- Cream 10% - 1 l
- Condensed milk - 300-400 ml
- Instant coffee - 2 tsp.
- Egg yolks - 2 pcs
- Caramel must be brought above fire to a state that is almost burnt. In the caramel, you can add a pinch of ground ginger and cinnamon and vanilla to taste. There also must be added and liquid honey.
- Take a suitable dish and pour alcohol into it. If you have Irish whiskey at your disposal, an excellent option would be to replace half the alcohol of the whiskey. If you do not have whiskey, then just alcohol will be fine. In alcohol, add about 1 tsp. oak bark. The resulting mixture should be infused for about a week. Shake the mixture several times a day during infusion.
- When the infusion is ready, strain it.
- Dilute coffee with a little water and add it along with condensed milk to fresh cream. Egg yolks should also be added to these ingredients. You need to add ingredients in a certain sequence: first pour half the volume of the cream, put the yolks first, then condensed milk and coffee, then add the rest of the cream. All these components must be thoroughly whipped with a mixer.
- Mix the next drink thoroughly using a mixer with the dressing you have prepared.
- Leave the mixture in the refrigerator for several days. Thus, you will help to emerge excess fat. Now the liquor needs to be drained again, using cotton cloth.
The recipe for making Baileys liquor at home №3
- Vodka - 180 g
- Condensed milk - 400 g
- "Miracle. Chocolate Milk" - 2 packs
- Vanilla sugar - 1 pack (vanillin - on the tip of a knife)
- Coffee - 2 tsp.
- All ingredients must be mixed in a blender.
- Let the mixture stand for at least 30 minutes, but preferably a few hours.
- After the drink is drawn, you can enjoy its wonderful taste.
Home-made liqueur Baileys will be the perfect drink for a big holiday or a modest family celebration. In addition, the liquor will be a good addition to a warm friendly gatherings. None of the fair sex will not remain indifferent to the taste of this amazing drink.