Leonema is a fish of the cod family. It is found in the Sea of Japan and the Sea of Okhotsk, as well as in the waters of the Pacific Ocean. You can cook a wide variety of dishes from the lemonmea: casseroles, steaks, stews, pies, salads, soups, burgers, snacks, etc. To taste, this fish resembles pollock or cod, but its meat is still softer and juicier.
Leonema: useful properties
Before you go to the recipes, it would be advisable to tell you why the meat of the lemon-monema is so useful. Firstly, this fish can be eaten by all people, it has no contraindications. Lemonaem is especially useful during pregnancy, old people and children. 50 g of this fish contains a daily dose of iodine, necessary for man, which makes it indispensable for diseases of the thyroid gland. Like most fish, lemonema is enriched with polyunsaturated fatty acids with antioxidant properties.
The composition of fish includes vitamins of group B, vitamins Е and РР. It is rich in potassium, iron, phosphorus, calcium, chlorine, zinc, phosphorus, sodium, and even silver. Due to the increased content of protein in its composition, the meat of the lemonmea is in some way superior to the nutritional value of beef or pork. And most importantly, its protein is absorbed much better.
People who often eat lemona are less likely to suffer from oncological diseases, and are less susceptible to colds and other diseases. The meat of this fish significantly improves immunity, resistance to diseases, resists the development of joint pain, and also has a beneficial effect on the heart and blood vessels.
Lemonam is often prescribed to diabetics in order to normalize blood sugar and adjust the system of therapeutic nutrition. In the meat of this fish almost no carbohydrates, which does not increase blood sugar levels. In addition, it is ideal for people who are obese or dieters.
The benefit of this fish is difficult to overestimate. Perhaps its only drawback is that in our area it is rarely where you can buy.
How to bake a lem?
- Leonema - 1 kg
- Carrots - 3 pcs.
- Onions - 3 pcs.
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp. l
- Tomato paste or ketchup - 100 g
- Breadcrumbs - 100 g
- Salt, pepper and herbs - to taste
- Cheese - 250 g
- Vegetable oil
- Before you start cooking you will have to thoroughly gut the fish, rinse it under running water and dry. Remove fins, tail and head.
- Cut the prepared lemon on 2 parts across. Roll each half in breadcrumbs, salt and fry in a pan.
- Fried fish fold in a baking dish or any other refractory dishes. Do not forget to grease the dishes with vegetable oil so that the fish will not burn and easily separated after cooking.
- Peel the vegetables. Cut the carrots into thin pieces or grate them - this is how you like it. Cut onions into small cubes. Fry the onions and carrots until half cooked, then add lemon juice, tomato paste, herbs and salt.
- Simmer the dressing for about 7 minutes under a closed lid. At this time, grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
- Ready marinade pour lemon. Sparing no cheese, sprinkle the prepared dish, then send it to the oven, preheated to 200 degrees. Leonela will be ready in 15 minutes. Serve hot with a side dish of potatoes, rice or pasta.
Fish fries in the oven
- Leonema - 2 pcs.
- Potatoes - 6 pcs.
- Onions - 3 pcs.
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Sour cream - 200 g
- Flour - 50 g
- Salt and spices - to taste
- Greens to taste
- Vegetable oil
- To cook a lemon with potatoes in the oven according to this recipe, it is better to take the fish fillet. If this is not possible, gut the carcass, clean the scales, remove unnecessary parts (tail, head, gills, fins) and rinse well.
- Cut the fish into portions, roll in flour and fry in vegetable oil.
- Peel the potatoes and onions. Cut potatoes into thin slices, onion into half rings. Fry the onion rings until golden brown. Boil eggs hard boiled.
- At the bottom of the baking dish, lay out the foil or baking paper. Put the potatoes, salt and pepper. The next layer is fried pieces of lemonmea. Spice again. Lay the sliced eggs on the fish, on them - fried onions. Salt and pepper.
- Fill the dish with sour cream, sprinkle with chopped greens. Put the baking tray with monema in the oven. Bake at 220 degrees for about half an hour.
- For a lemonma, cooked in this way will not even need a side dish. The only thing you can cook a light vegetable salad and serve with the nickname to the table.
Leonema baked in wine
- Leonema - 0.5 kg
- Lemon - 1 pc.
- Onions - 3 pcs.
- Carrots - 2 pcs.
- Garlic - 5 cloves
- Butter - 100 g
- Soy Sauce - 50 ml
- White wine - 150 ml
- Salt, pepper, coriander to taste
- If you have a frozen fish, wait for its natural thawing, otherwise, after cooking, it will be loose and watery. Clean each fish thoroughly, gut and rinse thoroughly under running water. Put prepared carcasses on paper napkins so that they dry.
- Cut lemon into slices, peel vegetables. Onion cut into rings, carrot slices, skip the garlic through a press or cut into plates. Fish carcass rub with spices and salt, stuffed with lemon slices and pieces of butter.
- Cover the bottom of the pan with parchment and brush with butter. Lay the onion rings with the first layer, then the circles of carrots, garlic cloves. Spread the remaining butter and place the stuffed carcasses of lemonmea. Pour the dish with soy sauce and wine.
- Cover the pan with foil and place in the oven. Bake at 220 degrees for about 40 - 50 minutes. Brown rice or green beans are ideal as a garnish for such a dish.
Leonema is an incredibly nutritious, tasty and dietary fish. Especially its meat is useful for older people, pregnant and lactating women, diabetics and children. It is good to bake, stew, fry and marinate this fish. With proper preparation, it does not lose its nutritional and beneficial properties.