Despite all the culinary experience, many housewives still cannot make beautiful stuffed cabbage rolls. If you want to cook a delicious dish and at the same time avoid difficulties, try making lazy cabbage rolls in a slow cooker. The taste of such stuffed cabbage is in no way inferior to the classic dish.
The secrets of delicious lazy cabbage rolls
As already mentioned, the taste of lazy cabbage rolls is no different from the classic version, only you spend less time and effort on the cooking process. To cook the most delicious and appetizing lazy cabbage rolls, listen to the advice of experienced chefs:
- The main components for the preparation of such dishes are minced meat, polished rice, onions, carrots and eggs;
- for the preparation of stuffed cabbage, you can take any cooled minced meat or twist the filet portion;
- all components should be crushed and mixed thoroughly to get a homogeneous mass consistency;
- shape stuffed cabbage on the basis of cutlets;
- put the prepared stuffed cabbage need to multivaroy capacity, pre-lubricated with vegetable oil;
- white cabbage is best to choose young and juicy;
- cabbage leaves should not be streaked, they must be cut;
- cabbage for cabbage shred thin slices;
- You can mix shredded cabbage with minced meat or lay it out in a multi-cooker;
- lazy cabbage rolls in the Redmond multicooker can be cooked using the Multipov and Quenching program modes;
- cook a tomato sauce for dressing;
- in a slow cooker, lazy cabbage rolls should be stewed for at least 45 minutes;
- Choose the appropriate mode, cooking time and temperature threshold depending on the model and the capacity of the multicooker.
Traditional cooking recipe
This recipe is probably the easiest. From shredded cabbage in a multi-cooker, we lay out a kind of vegetable pillow. On top of the cabbage layer laid out patties, formed from minced meat and rice. After stewing in tomato sauce to taste, such a dish resembles cabbage rolls, and in appearance is a cabbage side dish with meat cutlets. This recipe of lazy cabbage in a slow cooker has received wide recognition and great popularity among housewives.
- 0.5-0.6 kg of any cooled minced meat;
- 2 onions;
- 2 carrots;
- 5-6 Art. l vegetable oil;
- 0.5 tbsp. breadcrumbs;
- fresh tomato puree or pasta - 0.3 l;
- a small head of cabbage;
- 1 egg;
- salt, pepper mix and seasonings.
- We wash the cabbage thoroughly, remove the top leaflets and chop finely.
- Onions cleaned and washed. Then cut one onion into half rings, and the second into small cubes.
- Pour vegetable oil into the multicooker container, and then lay out the chopped cabbage and the onion sliced into half rings.
- All mix well.
- Rice boil until half cooked, washed and put in mince.
- Also add minced chicken eggs, salt, seasonings and grated carrots.
- From the resulting mixture form patties and roll them in breadcrumbs.
- Put the cooked patties in a multi-cooker over a cabbage.
- Top with stuffed cabbage rolls tomato sauce or fresh tomato puree.
- We set the program mode "Quenching" and set the timer for 45 minutes.
- After giving the sound signal, gently mix the lazy cabbage rolls.
- The finished dish can be decorated with sour cream sauce or greens.
Tender cabbage rolls in tomato sauce
If in your kitchen arsenal there is such a device as the Polaris multi-cooker, then this recipe for lazy cabbage rolls is for you. To calculate all the components, use a special measuring cup. As a rule, the multi-glass comes with a slow cooker. Cooked according to this recipe, lazy cabbage rolls can be served on the table in the form of porridge or shaped balls.
- 3 tbsp. polished rice;
- 2 tbsp. sour cream;
- 2 tbsp. l tomato paste or sauce;
- minced meat - 0.5 kg;
- 0.3 kg of white cabbage;
- onions - 1 pc .;
- carrots - 1 pc .;
- 3 tbsp. water;
- 2 tbsp. l softened butter;
- salt and seasonings.
- Peel the onion and chop into equivalent squares.
- We clean the carrots, rinse well and rub.
- In a multi-cooker capacity, pour the vegetable oil and lay out the vegetables.
- In the "Baking" mode, passace the onions with carrots for 10 minutes.
- Ground rice is well washed.
- Put the rice, sour cream in the multi-cooker container to the browned vegetables and add purified water.
- We also add creamy softened butter, spices.
- Finely shred white cabbage.
- In the rice lay out the chopped cabbage and minced meat, mix everything.
- Set the program "Rice" and set the timer to 45 minutes.
- Serve lazy cabbage rolls to the table in the form of porridge or sculpt balls.
Spicy Dinner in Minutes
If you are cooking lazy cabbage rolls in the Panasonic brand, choose the mode and time according to the power of your kitchen appliance. For lazy cabbage rolls, use chicken, turkey, pork or ground beef. Some hostesses replace the usual white cabbage with cauliflower or broccoli. To make it spicy and savory, add more red pepper or chili. To give the dish a special flavor and juiciness, you can add tomato or sour cream sauce.
- 0.7 kg of any cooled minced meat;
- 3 onions;
- ½ tsp white cabbage;
- 0.3 kg polished rice;
- Red pepper;
- salt - to taste.
- Grinded rice is washed thoroughly so that the water is clear, and then we put it in a multi-cooker.
- Fill the rice with water and close the multicooker lid.
- Expose the program mode "Steamer" and prepare the rice to the state of semi-ready.
- Then we recline the rice in a colander.
- Pour some vegetable oil into the multicooker container, and then lay out the chopped onion and minced meat.
- In the program mode "Fry" fry the minced meat with onions until fully cooked.
- Then add chopped cabbage and rice to the multicooker container.
- Fill all with sauce, mix and set the program mode "Steamer".
- We continue to cook lazy cabbage for another half an hour.
- We put the finished stuffed cabbage on a plate, season with fresh herbs, lettuce leaves or sour cream.
Variety of dish options
If you want to make changes to your usual diet and make a true masterpiece of cooking out of classic lazy cabbage rolls, add such products to your dish:
- fish fillets;
- crab sticks;
- pickled or fried mushrooms;
- hard cheeses, etc.
Lazy cabbage rolls can be cooked without minced meat. Instead of the meat base, fresh tomatoes, more rice and, for example, mushrooms are added to the cabbage rolls. This option of cooking stuffed cabbage is perfect for people on a diet, as well as diversify the menu during fasting.
There are many recipes for cooking lazy cabbage in a slow cooker. Each hostess when choosing a suitable recipe takes into account the taste preferences of their households. For stuffed cabbage, you can use chilled meat or twist. Less calorie-rich get lazy cabbage rolls with minced meat, made from bird fillet. Enjoy your meal!