Lavash rolls with different fillings were loved by many. This simple but tasty dish is suitable for a daily table, as well as for a festive. Rolls are prepared quickly, the choice of toppings is huge, all the time you can make completely different variations of the dish. Cheese, herbs, vegetables, fish and seafood, meat, ham and many more are used as fillings. Other. Rolls can be served to the table as a cold as well as hot snack.
Roll of pita bread with salmon and melted cheese: a recipe with photos
- Lightly salted or smoked salmon - 300 g
- Lavash - 1-2 leaves
- Dill - 1 small bunch
- Melted cheese - 200 g
Pita bread must be removed from the package and spread on the table.
- If you take the processed cheese in pieces, rub it finely on a grater and mix it with mayonnaise or sour cream. If desired, you can add cheese paste with fresh crushed garlic in a press and black pepper milled. Melted cheese, which is made in the form of pasta, should be spread on an even layer of lavash.
- Cut any other red fish into small thin plates or cubes and place on a layer of soft cheese. The thinner the fish slices, the more tender the snack.
- Dill and shred the dill as small as possible.
- Sprinkle the fish with dill.
- Roll the pita into a roll. Try to fold tightly, otherwise it will be difficult to cut it.
- It is recommended not to cut the finished dish right away, but to pack it in food film, and then cool it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Release the cooled roll from the film and cut into slices 2-4 cm thick.
- Decorate the dish before serving can be fresh dill, green onion feathers.
Fish appetizer with soft curd cheese
- Soft curd cheese ("Violette", "Almette", "Milkana") - 300 g
- Lavash - 2 large sheets
- Medium Salmon or Trout - 200 g
- Salad leaves - 1 small bunch
- Mayonnaise and sour cream - 3 tbsp. l
- Garlic - 4-6 cloves
- If you took too large sheets of pita, cut them into 2-4 pieces. So it will be much more convenient to work with them.
- Wash the leaves of lettuce and place them on a towel to dry.
- Curd cheese grease sheets of pita on one side. The layer of cheese should not be excessively thick and thin.
- No need to cut lettuce. Lay them whole on a layer of cheese.
- Cut the fish into thin plates or strips. Spread it over salad greens.
- Cover the dish with another sheet of pita, which if desired can also be greased with a layer of cheese.
- Now you need to make a sauce of sour cream, mayonnaise and garlic.
- Pound garlic in the press or cut very finely.
- Take the number of cloves of garlic to your liking, but still you should not make the dish too spicy. The smell and sharpness of garlic will kill the pleasant and delicate taste of fish and cheese.
- Put sour cream and mayonnaise in a separate container, add garlic to them, as well as your favorite spices. Salt is not necessary because there is enough salt in mayonnaise.
- Knead all ingredients well until a smooth, pasty mass is obtained.
- Brush with this sauce the surface of 2 sheets of pita, which cover fish.
- Now wrap the roll as tightly as possible.
- Pack the finished roll with cling film and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- When the dish has cooled, remove the foil and cut the roll into slices 1-2 cm wide.
- Serve fish snack with chopped fresh greens.
Juicy rolls with fresh tomatoes
You can add fresh tomatoes, cucumbers or avocados in seafood rolls. Such products will give the dish lightness, freshness and make it juicy.
- Lightly salted or smoked salmon - 400 g
- Lavash - 2 large sheets
- Dill - 1 bunch
- Tomatoes - 5 pcs.
- Soft cheese - 200 g
- Salad mayonnaise or sour cream - 3 tbsp. l
- Spread on the table 1 leaf of pita, and spread it with a thin layer of mayonnaise or sour cream.
- Rinse and dry the fresh dill, chop it finely.
- Pita bread sprinkle with dill or spices of your choice.
- Tomatoes should be peeled. To do this, rinse them and pour boiling water. Leave on for 5 minutes, and then remove the skin.
- Cut the tomatoes into very thin plates or small cubes.
- Cover the tomato layer with 2 leaves of pita bread, and apply a layer of cheese on it.
- Cut the fish into thin slices and lay on the cheese.
- Roll roll as tightly as possible and wrap cling film.
- Place the dish in the refrigerator and leave for 1-2 hours or all night.
- Chilled roll cut into thin slices.
- Serve with fresh herbs or cheese sauce.
How to cook cheese roll with salmon and canned sweet corn?
- Lavash - 3 large sheets
- Canned corn - 1 b.
- Salted salmon - 200 g
- Mayonnaise - 1-2 tbsp. l
- Avocado - 1 pc.
- Spinach leaves - 100 g
- Hard cheese - 330 g
- Lemon juice
- A little salt and spice - to taste
- Wash the spinach and place on a cloth or paper towel to dry.
- Wash and slice the avocado, remove the pulp with a spoon and mash into a smooth paste.
- In avocado puree, pour lemon juice and mix, adding spices and salt.
- Drain the corn.
- Cut the fish into thin plates. And grate cheese finely.
- Put the cheese in a separate container and mix with mayonnaise until you get a soft paste. Lubricate the pita cheese mass, apply it in a uniform thick layer.
- Then put the leaves of spinach, and on top of them the fish and grains of corn.
- Spread the avocado puree evenly over the corn.
- Roll roll tightly and cool.
- Before serving, cut into slices 1 cm wide and garnish with parsley.
Delicious and tender pita rolls are prepared quickly and easily. Such a dish can help you out if unexpected guests arrive, it is very satisfying and original. Recipes you can invent yourself, based on already known. The main thing - to choose the right combination of ingredients. Optionally, the rolls can be fried in a pan or baked in the oven for 3-5 minutes.