Lasagna is considered a dish of Italian national cuisine, but today it is known to the whole world. This dish is amazing because it impresses with its taste even the most fastidious gourmets, and it is quite simple and quick to prepare. Lasagna with mushrooms and chicken has already become truly traditional, the best recipes of which can be found in our article.
How to cook chicken and mushrooms lasagna: tips from experienced hostesses
To make your lasagna make an indelible impression on households and guests, read the simple secrets of its preparation:
- Traditionally, lasagna is made on the basis of thin plates of wheat dough, which can be purchased at any grocery supermarket. Choosing blanks for lasagna better premium.
- If you use ready-made plates for lasagna, then read carefully the instructions on the package, as some sheets need to be boiled before cooking.
- Instead of blanks, you can use pancakes as a base. Only when preparing them keep in mind that they should not be sweet.
- Also, lasagna can be made, based on the usual pita.
- This lasagna is cooked with Bechamel sauce, which is easy to make at home.
- If chopped greens are added to chicken and mushroom lasagna, this will give it an exquisite taste.
Well, it's time to go to the kitchen and create your culinary masterpiece, and our detailed recipes will help you with this.
Lasagna with mushrooms, chicken and cheese with Bechamel sauce: a traditional recipe
Let's start with the classic way of roasting lasagna with the addition of mushrooms, chicken and cheese. For this dish Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are considered as the most suitable, mixed in equal proportions. But you can take any premium smoked cheese - it will not spoil the taste of lasagna. Bechamel sauce can be taken ready or else make it yourself.
Composition for lasagna:
- fresh mushrooms mushrooms - 600 g;
- smoked cheese - 600 g;
- fat cream or homemade sour cream - 250 mg;
- chicken breast - 600 g;
- 12 blank sheets for lasagne;
- a mixture of peppers and salt.
Composition for Bechamel:
- butter - 150 g;
- fat (better homemade) milk - 0.5 l;
- high-grade flour - 50 g;
- rock salt and a mixture of peppers.
- First of all, let's prepare the sauce so that it can be drawn while we make the filling for the lasagna.
- We take a thick-walled pot and set on a small fire. Melt butter in it.
- Now it is necessary to pour flour in small portions into the melted butter. Do not forget to stir the mixture at the same time to avoid the formation of lumps.
- The next step is to add milk to the pan and mix everything well.
- Now the sauce needs to be seasoned with salt and pepper, nutmeg, and then cooked to the desired consistency. When the sauce thickens, it should be removed from the plate and cooled.
- While preparing the sauce, you need to boil the chicken breast. Cooled meat is disassembled by hand or cut, but not small.
- Mushrooms need to cut into plates.
- Heat a little olive or sunflower oil in the pan, add the mushrooms and fry until the excess liquid evaporates.
- Now add chicken to the mushrooms and fry for 5 minutes, pour in cream or sour cream, cook until the dish thickens.
- We take a baking dish, oil it and lay out our lasagna in layers. First of all, the bottom of the form is covered with sheets.
- Top roasted mushrooms with chicken, sprinkle with grated cheese and pour over the sauce evenly.
- Now again lay out the sheets for lasagna and repeat the sequence of layers. So, each layer should repeat 3 times.
- Pour the top layer thoroughly with sauce, and then sprinkle with finely grated cheese on top.
- Heat the oven to a temperature threshold of 200 degrees and place our lasagna in it, covering the top of the form gently with foil. We bake half an hour.
- Open the oven and remove the foil, and then cook for another ten minutes. Lasagna with mushrooms and chicken with bechamel sauce is ready. On top of the dish can be shred shredded herbs.
Optionally, in a lasagna, you can add a variety of vegetables: onions, carrots, peppers. It all depends on your taste preferences.
Delicate pancake lasagna
Now let's cook pancake lasagna. We already know how to make Bechamel sauce, as well as the filling, so we will not dwell on these stages in detail. Ingredients for the filling, we take the same as in the previous recipe.
Composition for pancakes:
- high-grade flour - 250 g;
- 1 chicken egg;
- milk - 1 tbsp .;
- water (preferably carbonated) - 1 tbsp .;
- salt and sugar - 0.5 tsp.
- Bechamel sauce, as well as the filling for the lasagna are prepared according to the previous recipe.
- Making the dough for pancakes. First you need to beat a chicken egg with sugar and salt.
- Pour milk into the egg mixture, mix and slowly pour the flour in small portions. Stir the dough until smooth and pour in water. Tip: To prevent pancakes from sticking to the pan, you can add 1 tsp to dough. vegetable oil.
- Now fry pancakes.
- All further actions are already known to us: we lay out the layers in the form of lasagna, only instead of sheets we use pancakes. We send to the oven and bake at a temperature threshold of 200 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- Here we have a beautiful and tasty pancake lasagna with chicken and mushrooms!
Lavash Lasagna in a hurry
We have already mastered the classic cooking options for lasagna, now let's look at how to bake it with pita bread and chicken mince.
- 3 sheets of pita bread;
- minced chicken - 500 g;
- 1 onion;
- ketchup - 5 tbsp. l .;
- hard cheese - 400 g;
- mushrooms - 500 g;
- Bechamel sauce;
- a mixture of peppers and salt.
- Prepare the filling: mince fry with onions in sunflower oil.
- It is better to fry the mushrooms in a separate pan, and when the excess liquid evaporates, add them to the mince and mix with ketchup. The filling is ready.
- At the bottom of the form pour a little sauce, then lay out the first sheet of pita. Top with minced mushrooms, pour over the sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese. So lay out the remaining layers, the last is pita bread, poured with Bechamel sauce and sprinkled with cheese.
- We bake lasagna from pita in the oven in a way we already know.
Of course, we have considered far from all methods of cooking Italian lasagna. Experiment, add a variety of ingredients and create your culinary masterpieces. Cook with pleasure and bon appetit!