Lasagna is a dish of Italian cuisine, very tasty and popular. It can be cooked with various fillings, for example, with minced meat, mushrooms or vegetables. The obligatory ingredients of lasagna are sheets of dough, cheese and bechamel sauce. The dish is nourishing and quite high in calories. Lasagna is prepared for a long time, most of the time it takes to prepare dough sheets. But now you can buy ready-made, they are sold in many supermarkets.
To make the dish tasty and beautiful, follow the cooking tips:
It is recommended to put parchment paper on the bottom of the multicooker bowl; it will protect against burning and will not be torn due to moisture. You can also use a sleeve for baking.
Sheets for lasagna, which can be found on sale have a rectangular shape. Do not make the dish round, even if you cook it in a round shape. Superimposed on each other sheets increase the layer of dough, as a result the dish will not be so tender and juicy.
Read the instructions for preparing the sheets on the package. Some must be boiled before use, and others soaked. There are sheets that do not require special preparation.
If you want to make the dough yourself, roll it very thin. The optimum thickness is 2-3 mm.
Traditionally, white bechamel sauce is used, but you can soak the dish in tomato sauce.
Lasagna recipe in a slow cooker with mushrooms
- Mushrooms - 400 g
- Packing lasagna sheets - 1 pc.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc.
- Salt - to taste
- Hard cheese - 300 g
- Mushroom broth or water - 1 tbsp.
- Sour cream - 4 tbsp. l
- Vegetable oil
- Spices - to taste
- If you have frozen mushrooms, thaw and chop them. Peel and rinse raw mushrooms, cut into thin slices.
- Peel and rinse carrots and onions.
- Remove the seeds from the sweet pepper and cut it into thin long strips.
- Coat the carrots coarsely and chop the onion in half-rings or small cubes.
- Put vegetables in a multicooker bowl with vegetable oil and mushrooms, turn it on to the "baking" mode, time 40 minutes.
- When the minced mushroom is ready, remove it from the bowl and transfer to cool in another container.
- Now you need to do sheets of dough. If their packaging indicates that they need to be steamed, pour boiling water over the dough and hold it for 3 minutes. Roll out the dough that you made yourself on several sheets with a thickness of 2-3 mm.
- Cover the bottom of the multicooker with parchment paper or grease with vegetable oil, then lay out the 1st sheet of dough. Put the minced mushroom on the dough, and grated cheese on it, then again a layer of dough and filling.
- So make a few layers and cook the sauce.
- For the sauce, take the broth and dilute it with sour cream, add spices and salt. You can also use a fill of fresh tomatoes or tomato paste.
- Cover the dish with parchment paper on all sides, but do not wrap it tightly.
- Set the mode of the "baking" multicooker, cooking time 65 min.
Very tasty lasagna with minced meat
- Fresh dough or packing sheets for lasagna
- Minced meat - 400 g
- Hard cheese - 200 g
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Olive oil - 3 tbsp. l
- Tomato paste - 3 tbsp. l
- Milk - 500 ml
- Flour - 2 tbsp. l
- Butter - 50 g
- Greens, salt, spices - to taste
- Cooking begins with the preparation of bechamel sauce. To do this, take 0.5 liters of milk and add a little salt.
- Then melt butter in a multicooker bowl, a mode with a temperature of 110 degrees and a cooking time of 10 minutes will do.
- Do not close the bowl when the butter has melted, put the flour in and mix thoroughly. Continue to stir, pour the milk. In order to avoid the appearance of lumps, mix cold milk with flour immediately.
- Then pour this mixture to the melted butter and stir it constantly with a spoon, until the moment when the sauce gets thick jelly.
- Now turn off the slow cooker, pour the sauce into the bowl, wait until it cools. From spices to bechamel sauce, you can add black pepper and nutmeg.
- The next step is cooking bolognese. First you need to finely chop the cleaned and washed onion.
- Pour olive oil into the thicket of the slow cooker and put onion, fry it until it is a weak golden color, and then put the minced meat.
- Stir constantly, stir fry the minced meat, when it is almost ready add some warm water and tomato puree. If the stuffing you lost in large pieces, mash it with a fork.
- Now you can season with spices and salt.
- Simmer a mixture of minced meat with onions and tomatoes for about 7 minutes, make sure that it does not brown or burn.
- All components are ready and you can collect the dish. Thoroughly rinse and cover its bottom with parchment paper. A piece of paper should be such that it can be covered with lasagna.
- Grind grated cheese.
- Grease the parchment paper with bechamel sauce and lay the sheets for the lasagna, and top with a white sauce.
- Now put a thin layer of bolognese and sprinkle it with cheese.
- Cover the top with the next sheet of dough and smear it with the sauce again, then put the meat and cheese.
- So make some layers. Do not try to make too high lasagna, the optimal number of layers 5-6. The last layer should be a sheet of dough, which should be missed with white sauce and sprinkled with cheese.
- From the sides, lift the parchment paper and wrap the dish. It is not necessary to lean the paper too tightly against the lasagna, it must breathe and have room to rise slightly. During cooking, juice will be released, in which the dish will be stewed and which will soak it.
- Turn on your slow cooker in baking mode, set the time - 50 minutes.
- After 40 minutes there will be a pleasant smell of the dish, cook it for a few more minutes, and then remove and place it on a flat, large dish or chopping board.
- Cut the dish better hot, it will perfectly keep its shape, it will not fall apart. Arrange the lasagna in plates and sprinkle with fresh chopped greens.
Cooking lasagna in the Redmond multicooker with vegetable filling
Vegetable lasagna is no less tasty than meat. This dish is good to cook in the summer and put in it as much as possible of vegetables and greens.
- Packaging sheets for lasagna
- Carrots - 2 pcs.
- Bulgarian pepper - 2 pcs.
- Potatoes - 4 pcs.
- Tomatoes - 4 pcs.
- Large onion - 1 pc.
- Zucchini - 1 pc.
- Sour cream - 200 g
- Hard cheese - 200 g
- Vegetable oil
- Salt, spices - to taste
- Wash and peel all vegetables thoroughly.
- Cut the zucchini and potatoes into thin strips, and Bulgarian pepper with thin long strips.
- Chop the onion into thin half-rings, grate the carrot grated or chop in a blender bowl.
- Cheese rub large.
- All vegetables mix and divide into 2 equal parts.
- Tomatoes need to soak in boiling water for 10 minutes, and then peel them off. Using a blender, cook tomato puree, add a little salt and spices.
- First slice the vegetables with sour cream, and the 2nd tomato sauce.
- Pour vegetable oil into the bowl of the multicooker and put the 1st layer of dough, and vegetables on it in sour cream sauce.
- Then sprinkle a layer of vegetables with cheese and place vegetables with tomato and cheese on it.
- Cover all with a sheet of dough and put new layers of filling. Run a few layers. The topmost should be a layer of dough, sprinkled with cheese.
- Put the slow cooker in baking mode, cooking time 50 min.
- Cut the hot dish into pieces and sprinkle with freshly chopped fresh herbs when serving.
Lasagne can also be cooked with fish filling and seafood mix. Fish goes well with mixtures of herbs and green peas. It is advisable to eat lasagna immediately after cooking; when heated, it will not be so tasty. Choose high-quality hard cheese for lasagna and try to cook the dough yourself, so the dish will be more tender.