In order to cook lasagna deliciously, you should use the bechamel sauce. Flour, milk and butter are the main ingredients of the bechamel sauce. And the process of its preparation is not so complicated.
Lasagne is prepared with a variety of ingredients, so the bechamel sauce for it may be somewhat different from its original composition. In order not to spoil the sauce and not disrupt the cooking process, you are always nearby while cooking. The preparation time of the bechamel sauce for lasagna takes 40 minutes.
How to cook bechamel sauce for lasagna?
- Milk - 250 ml
- Oil - 100 g
- Flour - 1 tbsp. l
- A small onion - 1 pc.
- Take a bowl with a thick bottom and melt the butter in it.
- Flour, before you add flour, be sure to sift. Then add it to the oil and mix well.
- Put the mixture on a small fire and hold it for 3 minutes. Then set aside.
- Clean the onion.
- Heat milk to 600C. Slowly pour it into the mixture, stirring constantly. You should have a homogeneous mass.
- Put the sauce on a small fire, put the onion there and boil, constantly stirring for 15 minutes.
- Remove the onion and strain the sauce. Then add a little salt and hold it on the fire for another 3 minutes. The sauce is ready.
Original Bechamel Sauce for Lasagna
Preparation of bechamel sauce for this recipe takes only 25 minutes.
- Flour - 100 g
- Butter - 100 g
- Grated hard cheese - 1 tbsp. l
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Milk - 100 g
- Remove the butter in advance from the refrigerator so that it has time to become softer. As soon as it becomes softer, crush it with a fork. Then sift the flour and add it to the butter. Mix the resulting mass very carefully so that no lumps remain.
- Now take the milk, pour it into the pan and put it on a small fire. Heat the milk, but do not let it boil. Pour the warmed milk into the mixture of butter and flour. The milk should heat up well, then large lumps will not appear in the mixture, which will have to be cleaned for a long time. Milk infuse gradually, constantly disturbing him. Pour in a little, mix and repeat until you pour in all the milk. Grate the cheese and add it to the milky cream mixture.
- Then, in the pan, where there was milk, pour in the prepared mass and put it on a small fire. Make sure that it does not boil, otherwise the taste of the sauce will not be so tasty and tender. When heated, the sauce should be thick. When he gets a good density, pepper and salt it, then turn off the heat. Bechamel sauce for lasagna ready.
How to cook bechamel sauce for lasagna with chicken?
- Unsalted butter - 8 tbsp. l
- Champignons - 400 g
- Finely chopped garlic - 3 tbsp. l
- Chopped onion - 1 tbsp.
- Flour - 0.5 tbsp.
- Milk - 1 L
- Salt - 1.5 tsp.
- Black ground pepper - 0.5 tsp.
- Spinach - 400 g
- Nutmeg -1/4 tsp.
- Parmesan - 200 g
- Wash and finely chop the spinach, grate Parmesan.
- Wash and shred the mushrooms into thin slices. Heat a dry frying pan and place them. Fry until all the liquid has evaporated. As soon as it is evaporated, reduce the fire to medium. Then add butter and fry the mushrooms until golden brown.
- Wash and peel the garlic and onion. Finely chop them and place in the pan. Fry the vegetables until they are clear and soft. By the time it takes about 4 minutes.
- After that, sift the flour and add to the pan. Stir all with a wooden spatula. When the flour becomes slightly brown, add a thin stream of milk. Now beat the sauce with a fork. Continue whipping it until you pour in all the milk and the sauce thickens.
- When the sauce thickens, add salt, pepper, nutmeg and parmesan. Mix everything thoroughly and heat for another 2 minutes. After that, remove from heat, let cool slightly and cover with ready-made sauce with food film.
Italian bechamel sauce for lasagna
- Dried ceps - 0.5 st.
- Sherry - 3 tbsp. l
- Flour - 3 tbsp. l
- Parmesan - 100 g
- Cream 20% - 100 ml
- White mushrooms - 300 g
- Milk - 400 ml
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Onion - 0.5 heads
- Butter - 2 tbsp. l
- Sunflower oil - 2 tbsp. l
- Tomato paste - 100 g
- Soak dried white mushrooms for 20 minutes in water. After that, strain and let them drain, putting in a colander. Finely chop the mushrooms. Water with mushrooms leave.
- Garlic and onion finely chopped. Dice fresh white mushrooms.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic. After 1 min, reduce the fire and put onion in the pan. Salt vegetables and cover the pan with a lid. Stir them from time to time, and after 5 minutes remove the lid and make the fire stronger.
- Add fresh mushrooms to the vegetables and salt again. Stir fry the mushrooms until they are soft. Then add dried mushrooms and pour 1.5 tbsp. l sherry. As soon as the liquid evaporates, and the mushrooms become dark in color, remove everything from the fire.
- Take a small saucepan and melt the butter in it over low heat. Sift flour and add there, put and tomato paste. Stir and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Then pour the milk and water left over from the mushrooms. Bring everything to a boil and boil for another 3 minutes. Remove the saucepan, pour the remaining sherry into the sauce, add a little salt, black pepper, mushroom mixture and grated parmesan. Mix well.
Bechamel sauce belongs to the four main sauces, known throughout the world. It is very easy to prepare, and any hostess can find its ingredients. There are several options for making this sauce, but its components are milk and butter.
The recipe for bechamel sauce was invented during the time of the King of the Sun, Louis XIV. The sauce is perfect for a variety of dishes, emphasizing and complementing the taste of the main products. He also perfectly approached the Italian dish of lasagna, making it even tastier. Bechamel sauce complements the taste of lasagna and makes it even more refined and delicate.