Korean-style zucchini is a very piquant, juicy dish. It will surely please fans of sharp little. Many housewives are waiting, they will not wait for the season of zucchini to start such a snack.
The composition of zucchini in Korean
- Zucchini - 3 pcs
- Carrots - 2 pieces
- Onions - 1 pc
- Garlic - 3 cloves
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc
- Soy sauce - 1.st.l.
- Vegetable oil - 4 tbsp.
- Vinegar 6% (can be apple) - 1 tsp.
- Ground red pepper - 1 tsp
- Seasoning for carrots in Korean - 1 tsp.
Cooking squash in Korean
- Carrots should be grated on a Korean carrot, and you can simply cut into strips. If you want, also slightly fry it, but better leave it fresh. Bulgarian pepper cut into strips.
- Zucchini choose the youngest for such a snack. They should be washed with warm water, pruned the stem. Then cut in half and cut into half rings 1 cm thick. Quickly fry them in vegetable oil and fold into a deep plate. Then pass the onion in half rings, but strongly, and so that it still remains crunchy. Stir the onions and zucchini.
- Now mix all the vegetables, salt them, add red pepper and seasoning for Korean-style dishes. Add vinegar and soy sauce, mix well.
- Optionally, you can add herbs: cilantro and parsley.
Our snack is ready, now let it brew well in the fridge so that all the vegetables have time to marinate.
Cook with pleasure, bon appetit!