Many housewives cooked Korean-style carrots are used not only as an independent savory snack, but also as one of the ingredients for a vegetable platter. Korean carrot and chicken salad is considered a versatile dish for everyday and festive table.
Reveal the secrets of a delicious dish
Korean-style carrots can be cooked on your own or purchased at any culinary department. When choosing such a product for making salad, consider several aspects:
- carrot flavor should not clog other ingredients of the dish;
- spices and dried herbs should be crushed to the maximum;
- carrots should be chopped with an equivalent straw;
- before adding to the marinade salad you need to strain it, slightly squeezing the carrots in Korean.
To prepare a delicious, appetizing, delicious and savory chicken and carrot salad in Korean, use some tricks:
- Love the classics? Prepare Korean carrot, chicken and bell pepper salad. A beautiful view of the salad will give a colorful sweet pepper.
- For salad, you can use any part of the chicken carcass. Most often, housewives choose thighs or fillets.
- Pre-chicken meat, you can fry, boil or take the finished smoked product.
- To make the salad spicy, onions can be marinated in vinegar or lemon juice.
- Chicken meat is in perfect harmony with mushrooms, cucumbers, fresh tomatoes, beans, cabbage, crackers, potatoes.
- Korean carrot and chicken meat salad can be seasoned to any taste with sauce, for example, sour cream, garlic, cheese or plain savory yogurt.
Making "Chamomile", or how to cook a delicious salad?
Many housewives often cooked salads with boiled chicken meat. Most often, poultry meat is combined with mushrooms, pickled or fried, as well as with fresh cucumbers. Today we will prepare a salad with Korean carrots, chicken and mushrooms. You will be pleasantly surprised not only by the refined taste, but also by the beautiful design of the salad. A bright colors of this dish will remind you of summer.
- chicken fillet - 0.3-0.4 kg;
- Korean carrots - 0.2 kg;
- 0.4 kg of fresh champignons;
- 2 pcs. fresh cucumbers;
- mayonnaise dressing for dressing;
- Chicken fillet thoroughly washed, cleaned of the film.
- Then boil the fillet until cooked and grind.
- Mushrooms thoroughly washed, cut and chopped.
- Fry the mushrooms in a small amount of refined vegetable or butter.
- Fresh cucumbers washed and cut into pieces of arbitrary size.
- Prepared ingredients are laid out in a salad bowl, not forgetting the carrots in Korean, seasoned with a small amount of salt and mayonnaise sauce.
Gourmet on a note
If you like to experiment, then try cooking a savory dish with delicious sharp carrot notes in Korean style and with beans. Remember lobio salad? You can diversify it with boiled chicken and add red beans with tomato sauce. Salad with chicken, beans and Korean carrots will be a full-fledged independent dish or an excellent festive snack.
- canned beans - 1 can;
- 0.2 kg of chicken meat;
- 0.2 kg Korean carrot;
- mayonnaise sauce.
- For the preparation of this salad, we use any chicken meat - boiled, baked, smoked or fried.
- Grind it into equal pieces and lay out in a salad bowl.
- With the beans, drain the juice and lay out in a colander. After a few minutes, it is also transferred to the salad bowl.
- Add Korean carrot to the salad.
- Any greens, it is best to take parsley and dill, finely chop and add to the salad bowl.
- Season salad with mayonnaise sauce, if necessary, add a little salt.
- We spread the salad in a portion vase and serve it to the table.
The best recipe for exquisite puff salad
Despite the fact that today there is a huge variety of salad recipes, puff dishes are still in demand. You can lay out such salads in the form of original figures or arrange them in accordance with the theme of your celebration. One of the most popular dishes is a layered salad with chicken and Korean carrots. We will spread it in the form of a slice of watermelon. Believe me, such a bright and original dish will be the main decoration of the table.
- smoked chicken meat - 0.2 kg;
- 150 grams of Korean carrots;
- 2 pcs. fresh cucumbers;
- 3 pcs. fresh tomatoes;
- a mixture of peppers;
- mayonnaise sauce;
- Since the salad consists of several layers, alternately prepare the products.
- We take the salad bowl and in the form of a crescent we spread the chopped chicken meat.
- Korean carrot slightly squeezed to eliminate excess marinade, and evenly distributed over the surface of chicken meat.
- Do not forget that we lay out the subsequent layers, observing the given shape of the watermelon lobule.
- This layer is thoroughly soaked with mayonnaise sauce. To reduce the calorie content of the dish, use sour cream or unsweetened yogurt.
- Tomatoes are thoroughly washed and cut into small cubes.
- Crushed tomatoes are evenly distributed on the surface of Korean carrots.
- Wash cucumbers finely chopped.
- Also grind greens.
- In a separate bowl, mix cucumbers with dill and lightly add.
- On the side of the salad, forming a watermelon crust, lay out cucumbers.
- Randomly cut the olives into several pieces and distribute them on top of the tomatoes. That olives will play the role of watermelon seeds.
- This is such a light, beautiful, and tasteful salad you should have.
As you can see, the ingredients used for these salads are quite affordable and inexpensive. You can lay out salatik in layers in the form of a Christmas tree toy, a mushroom glade, a snowman, a monkey, a heart, etc. You can diversify the taste of the dish with the help of various types of cheese. A more nutritious and high-calorie salad will turn out if you add boiled eggs and potatoes to it. And if you want to make a light snack, then you can add only Korean carrot, chicken meat and, for example, Chinese cabbage, as well as lettuce leaves, to the salad. You can always replace mayonnaise sauce with freshly squeezed lemon juice, yogurt or sour cream. Enjoy your meal!