Tasty and nutritious dishes of Georgian cuisine are increasingly gaining the sympathy of local gourmets. Among the most popular delicacies - savory pastries called "khachapuri". Every modern housewife should learn to cook khachapuri in Tbilisi in 5 minutes, because it’s not just fast, but also incredibly tasty.
Khachapuri - traditional Georgian tortillas filled with cheese of a certain sort. The Tbilisi version has its own cooking secrets, thanks to which the taste becomes more tender and saturated. In the Caucasus, instead of yeast, the fermented milk product matsoni is added to the dough, which can be replaced with kefir. In order to feast on khachapuri in Tbilisi, it is enough to study the recipe with a photo and perform simple actions.
Khachapuri - unfading classic
According to a similar recipe, bread is baked in the capital of Georgia. After tasting them, you will feel the classic taste of an ancient oriental dish.
- 250 ml of kefir;
- 2 eggs;
- 10 g of salt;
- 10 g of sugar;
- 20 ml of vegetable oil;
- 410 g of fresh curd cheese or cheese with cottage cheese;
- 4 g of soda;
- 55 g butter.
- Make a mixture of a uniform consistency of kefir, 1 egg, vegetable oil, sugar, salt.
- Send sifted flour with soda to kefir mass.
- Start kneading the dough by adding flour gradually. It should be soft, not sticky, easy to form.
- Cover the dough with cling film and leave for 1 hour.
- Chop the cheese with a coarse grater and mix with the egg.
- Divide the dough into 9 parts and form the "shortbread".
- In the middle of the "cake" lay out the cheese filling, collect the tips of a piece of dough and put them on top.
- Turn the resulting cake and roll a little.
- Bake khachapuri should be in a hot frying pan without oil.
- Finish the flat cakes well with butter.
Khachapuri in Tbilisi in 5 minutes
If you want to reduce the cooking time of khachapuri, use the following recipe. It contains other recommendations on the method of forming and roasting cakes.
- 1 kg of wheat flour;
- 550 g sulguni cheese;
- 0.5 liters of kefir sour;
- 2.5 g of baking soda;
- 4 chicken eggs.
- Put 2 eggs in kefir, pour into the mixture the prescribed amount of flour and a pinch of soda.
- Knead the dough until it becomes tender and elastic.
- Cover the dough with a wrap or towel for 1.5 hours.
- Scratch cheese and mix with 2 eggs.
- Divide the dough into 10 pieces - 5 large, 5 smaller.
- Place the filling on large flat cakes, cover with smaller circles of dough.
- The edges of the lozenges overlap - the bottom should be placed on the top.
- Send khachapuri to a hot frying pan and cover.
- Fry the tortillas until a ruddy hue appears and turn them over, fry further - without already covering the lid.
- After cooking, grease the dish with butter.
Juicy and tasty Georgian tortillas
This type of khachapuri is quite popular even in the most remote corners of Georgia. Baking in the oven makes the pellet shell softer and more fragrant, and the filling with the addition of potatoes is very dense and juicy.
- Ossetian cheese - 50 g;
- potatoes - 250 g;
- 1 chicken egg;
- For the test will require:
- flour - 320 g;
- sugar - 20 g;
- butter or margarine - 50 g;
- sour cream thick consistency - 120 g;
- soda - 2.5 g;
- salt to taste
Instead of sour cream, you can use kefir or yogurt.
- Mix flour with soda and sift.
- Mix sour cream and egg, salt and sugar the mixture.
- Butter or margarine mash, until the product is soft, process with a spatula for 6-7 minutes.
- Enter the mass from item 2 and knead the dough very quickly.
- Make mashed potatoes with grated cheese, season with salt and put the greens.
- Form round cakes from dough, put the filling and roll the cake in half, close up the edges.
- Lubricate the baking sheet with butter and put khachapuri on it, anointed with eggs.
- The dish will be ready in about 16-20 minutes.
Khachapuri with curd
If you want to please your loved ones with special khachapuri with cheese, pay attention to this recipe with a photo. Georgian flavor, which is manifested in the sharp notes of this dish with two types of fermented milk product, will pleasantly surprise everyone.
- cottage cheese - 200 g;
- butter - 145 g;
- sugar - 60 g;
- chicken egg - 2 pcs .;
- flour - 200 g
- 250 grams of cheese;
- 20 ml sour cream;
- a pinch of soda;
- ¼ tsp vinegar;
- garlic - 7 cloves.
- In the cottage cheese, add the melted butter, a pinch of soda, slaked with vinegar, sugar and egg.
- Add flour and knead the dough.
- Prepare grated cheese with egg, sour cream and garlic for the filling.
- Cut the resulting cake dough in half.
- Put the stuffing on one part of the cake, cover with the top part and bend its edges under the bottom.
- Lubricate the surface of the khachapuri egg and make a few holes on it with a fork.
- Baking time - about 50 minutes.
The time has come to appreciate the raisins of Georgian cuisine. Choose from the proposed recipe khachapuri most appropriate to your taste and enjoy unique pastries. It is able to diversify the everyday menu, and become a real decoration of the festive table.