If the harvest of apples from your backyard has been so successful that you do not know where to put them, then the surest decision is to buy a juice cooker. This device will allow you to easily prepare a huge amount of juice for the winter. In addition, the remaining cake can be used in the preparation of some desserts.
Many housewives are limited to making juice using a juicer. Unfortunately, using the device is not always beneficial. Sokovarka ahead of him by his pluses at once by several points. This is especially the case when you need to process a lot of apples.
Advantages of the juice cooker:
- Ease of making juice - when making fresh juicers with the help of a juicer, you need to spend much more effort. You can simply lay the raw material in the juice cooker, put it on fire, close the lid and go to other household chores.
- The quality of the drink - the resulting period is immediately ready for use. Also, it does not need to be boiled down to roll up for the winter.
- Waste-free production - in the manufacture of juice in a juice cooker, unnecessary pieces of fruit and berries are formed. They can then be turned into mashed potatoes for filling pies and buns. Steamed apples are used for marmalade, marshmallow, and marshmallow.
Sokovarka: how to cook apple juice?
Juice of berries and fruits can be obtained by 2 methods - due to the physical impact (spin) and a couple. Sokovarka works on the 2nd principle. The device resembles a large pan, consisting of 3 parts. The bottom wide bowl has not big height. Thanks to her, in fact, steam is formed. Above it is a container with a hole through which it passes to the raw material. The apples themselves are stacked in the last part of the juice cooker.
How to cook apples in a juice pot? Prepare, above all, the required number of fruits. Varieties can be any, but not too sour. It is not necessary to select the fruit in appearance. Bad places can always be cut off. The main thing that was not rotten apples.
Pour water into the lower bowl of the juice cooker. Approximately 2/3 of its volume. If necessary, the liquid is added to the process of forcing the juice. Insert the middle part into the juice cooker. The device is put on the stove on medium heat.
While the water boils, we return to the apples. Cut them into medium slices. Too big will not miss the steam - respectively, the juice will get a little. And the little ones will soften and fill all the holes of the upper tank. As a result, the passage of the juice will be broken. You can leave the upper skin of the fruit, but remove the bones. There is an opinion that not only vitamins but also various harmful substances accumulate in them.
When the water in the lower bowl of the juice cooker boils, pour the apples into the upper container, put it in the device. Close the airtight lid and mark 1.5-2 hours. The fire at this time must be reduced. Sometimes you can check for water in the bottom of the tank.
After cooking another 1 pan. Substitute it to the tap of the juice cooker and open it to let the juice flow. The resulting liquid is poured into sterilized cans closed with metal lids.
Sokovarka: apple juice recipes
- Apples - 3 kg
- Sugar - 400 g
- Pour water into the lower cup of the juice fryer so that it is above the middle. Put the device with the upper tank previously pulled out on a medium fire.
- While the water is heating, take the apples. Usually more juice comes from juicy varieties (not winter). Cut off all rotten places. Cut the fruit into slices. Put them in a bowl with holes.
- When the water boils, put this container in the juicer. Top apples, pour sugar.
- Cover the device with a lid and leave to prepare the juice for 50 minutes.
- Drain the liquid through a special tap hose into another container.
- Juice can be immediately drunk, allowing it to cool or roll for the winter hot.
- Cinnamon, cloves, ginger, sugar - to taste
- In sokovarku pour water and put it on fire.
- Apples cut into medium pieces. We put them in a container with holes. Put spices on top.
- When the water in the juice cooker boils, put in it a bowl of fruit. Top sleep them with sugar. Than apples are sour, so it should be more. 1 kg of fruit takes about 70 g of sugar.
- Cook apples for a couple for about an hour. Then pour the juice into a clean container.
A good housewife, of course, raises the question: what to do with the remnants of apple cake? Unlike raw materials, which is formed in the juicer, it can be used to prepare a variety of desserts.
Apple marmalade - apples contain pectin. Therefore, marmalade of them turns out very tasty. First you need to get the steamed fruit pieces. Then they peel off. The pulp in a separate saucepan knead with a spatula. Then add a small amount of sugar to it. This mixture is put on the stove and heated, stirring occasionally. Otherwise, it will burn. When the mixture becomes watery, the necessary amount (according to the package instructions) of agar-agar is poured into it. Of course, you can take and gelatin, but it gives a taste to desserts. Agar-agar is more neutral. The resulting mixture is poured into silicone molds.
Pastila - Russia has long been famous for Belevo pastila. Unlike modern variants of this sweet, they made it from pure apples. Therefore, the cake remaining after the juice can be used in the preparation of this natural dish. As in the case of marmalade, apples are peeled. Then they are laid in a pan and crushed with a spoon. Then a small amount of sugar is added to the mixture and boiled under low heat. Keep apples on the stove until the mass thickens. At the end, it is smeared with a layer of 1.5 cm thick on baking paper or food film. There is a marshmallow only after it dries.
Filling for baking - every housewife knows how difficult it is to bake jam pies so that the filling does not flow out. Apple mixture will help to rectify the situation, remaining after cooking the juice in the juice cooker. Apples should be peeled, kneaded in a deep plate with a spoon. Then add some sugar and cinnamon to them. You can also experiment with other ingredients - ginger, raisins, nuts. A similar filling is used in yeast buns, rolls and pies.
Marshmallow - is also always prepared on the basis of apple sauce. According to the recipe, fruits are baked in the oven. You can skip this step by taking the steamed apple cake.
Apple juice in the juice cooker can be prepared in just an hour. To begin with, water is poured into the lower container. It is thanks to its boiling steam is formed, which will help expel the juice. Fruits should be placed in the top bowl with holes. At the end of time, the juice is drained from the average capacity of the device using the built-in hose. To harvest it for the winter should be immediately.