Jam is an unusually tasty, jelly-like dessert made from fruits and berries. But unlike jam, it has a uniform consistency. Jam can be eaten with buns, ice cream, casseroles, pancakes, pancakes, add to cakes and other pastries. In jam, cooked in a slow cooker, maximum useful substances and vitamins are preserved.
Currant jam in a slow cooker
- Black currant - 1 kg
- Pectin - 1 bag
- Sugar - 1.5 Art.
- Wash and re-currant. Remove sprigs, leaves and bad berries. Drain currants. Pour the berry into a blender, add 1/3 of the sugar and grind everything until smooth.
- Pour the resulting mass into the multicooker bowl, pour out the pectin and mix thoroughly. Turn on the "Soup" and cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, the currant mass should boil, then pour out the remaining sugar and continue to cook for 20 minutes, stirring constantly. Do not forget to remove the foam.
- Ready-made currant jam can be served with pastries, as well as rolled up in winter sterilized can.
Cooking strawberry jam
- Strawberry - 1 kg
- Walnuts - 300 g
- Sugar - 0.5 kg
- Water - 250 ml
- Enume the strawberries, remove the tails and rinse thoroughly. Throw the berries into a colander and let the water drain.
- Put strawberries and peeled walnuts in a blender, add 1/3 of sugar and chop the ingredients into a homogeneous mass.
- Pour the strawberry mass into the multicooker bowl, add the remaining sugar and water. Install the Quenching program and boil strawberry jam for an hour.
- Ready jam roll up the banks and store in a cool place.
Cherry jam for the sweet tooth
- Cherry - 1 kg
- Lemon - 3 pcs.
- Sugar - 0.5 kg
- Put the cherry in a colander, rinse and clean it from seeds and stalks. Crush the berries in a blender.
- Grate the lemon zest on a fine grater, squeeze the juice from the lemon. Put all ingredients (except for sugar) in the bowl of the multicooker, set the mode of "Quenching" or "Soup" and cook for at least 20 minutes.
- Then add sugar, bring the mass to a boil and mix everything thoroughly. Next, boil the cherry jam with the lid open for about 20 minutes, stirring regularly and removing the foam.
- The jam should be quite thick. After you cool the treat, then pour it into the jars and store in a cool place.
Apple jam - classic all times
- Apples - 1.5 kg
- Sugar - 700 g
- Citric acid - 1 tsp.
- Peel the apples from the seeds and peel, cut them into small pieces and chop them in a blender.
- Transfer the apple mass to the multicooker bowl, add sugar and citric acid. Turn on the "baking" multicooker mode, bring the mass to a boil under the lid closed.
- Then switch the slow cooker to the "Quenching" mode and cook for about 40 minutes. During cooking do not forget to mix it periodically.
- If desired, add cinnamon, cardamom or ginger to the jam. Serve apple jam with tea.
Fruit jam for dessert
- Apples - 3 pcs.
- Pear - 2 pcs.
- Figs - 7 pcs.
- Brown sugar - ¼ Art.
- Ground cinnamon - 1 tsp.
- Ground Clove - ¼ ch.l.
- Ground cardamom - ¼ch.l.
- Honey - 1 tsp.
- Peel all the fruits, cut into small pieces and fold into the slow cooker. Add honey and boil the jam in the Soup mode until the apples and pears are completely melted. Mash the fruit with a fork until a smooth mash is formed. Add sugar, cinnamon, cardamom and cloves. Mix well.
- Boil the jam for about 2 hours. In the end, you should have a smooth fruit smoothie. Fruit jam can be stored in the fridge for 2 weeks or frozen in the freezer.
- Serve with tea jam or add to baked goods.
- Dried apricots - 1 kg
- Sugar - 2 tbsp.
- Water - 3 tbsp.
- Grated ginger - 1 tsp.
- Ground cinnamon - 2 tsp.
- Rinse dried apricots, dry, chop and put in a slow cooker. Add water, sugar, ginger and cinnamon. Boil the jam with the lid closed in the "Soup" or "Quenching" mode for 1.5 hours.
- In the process of cooking do not forget to mix the ingredients. When the time is up, open the lid and cook the jam for another 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the apricot jam to hot, sterilized jars and close them. It can be stored in the refrigerator for one month.
Gourmet Orange Jam
- Oranges - 7 pcs.
- Lemon - 2 pcs.
- Sugar - 1.5 Art.
- Cut 1 orange in half and grate the zest. Do the same with lemon. Peel the rest of the oranges too, but you do not need a peel.
- Cut the flesh of the orange into 8 pieces and each into 3 pieces. Do the same with lemons. To prevent bitter jam, remove the white films from the citrus fruit.
- Put the prepared fruit in the multicooker bowl, add sugar, close the lid. Set the "Baking" mode, wait for boiling and cook the jam for about 30-40 minutes.
- If you want to get a completely homogeneous mass, before cooking the fruit should be whipped with a blender.
Jam is a tasty and healthy delicacy that both adults and children love. It can be cooked on the stove or in the slow cooker. The latter will significantly save your time and energy. Jam is an excellent addition to cakes and buns, a good filling for pies and a wonderful sweetener for tea. It can be made from any fruit and berries, combining them together or cooking separately.