The next economic crisis again made people seriously think about spending. And this applies to everything, even food. Ways to save money on food a lot. Some of them are familiar to many, some zealous mistresses to master.
How to save money on food: the rules
- One of the main rules about which you need to know - never go to the supermarket hungry. If you are going shopping at the weekend, for a start, eat well at home. If you need to buy something from food after work, then go for it not to the supermarket, but for example, to a place where only bread or meat is sold, that is, to a point of sale, where the choice of products is less.
- Another important rule - plan the menu for the week, well, or for a smaller number of days. Bought a chicken - boil soup broth out of it, eat just like that, etc. When you plan, you always spend less, make it smarter.
- In the supermarket, never take products that are at eye level. They are the most expensive here. Lower your eyes down, lift them up - it's cheaper there.
- Watch out for stocks. In the mailboxes we are thrown not only waste paper, but also profitable promotional offers of stores. Pay attention, when tea is cheaper, and when - pasta, when it is better to buy alcohol, and when - canned food.
How to save money on products?
Here are some tips to help you save money on the grocery cart.
- Buy some of the products on the market. By purchasing products you can find fresher ones here, bargain. Remember that market prices change during the week and time of day. So, the most expensive products in the morning and afternoon on weekends, and the cheapest - at the beginning of the week.
- Buy only dry fruits and vegetables. Often on the shelves moisten this product to give it a better look. From this, he quickly deteriorates.
- Choose seasonal products. In products bought out of season, there are less nutrients and they are more expensive. It is much more profitable in the offseason to purchase frozen fruits, berries and vegetables.
- Clean more often in the refrigerator. The confusion in it leads to the fact that some products are crammed, especially when they are in small containers or in small pieces. Such food may be forgotten, it will deteriorate over time. Put leftovers in a visible place. So you can rather eat them or put them in any recipes for a new dish.
- Carry a food container to work. Homemade dinners will save a decent amount per month.
- Freeze berries, vegetables and fruits in season. It is cheaper, better and more convenient than buying them in the store in winter.
Recipes tasty and economical dishes
- Chicken - 0.5 pcs.
- Potatoes - 5 pcs.
- Vermicelli - handful
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Black pepper peas
- Bay leaf
- Place half of the chicken in water and boil it on low heat for 40 minutes from the moment it boils.
- Then add the onion, cut in half, mugs of carrots, finely chopped potatoes, salt.
- After 5 minutes, put finely broken vermicelli, dill, black pepper and bay leaf.
- Cook until done potatoes and noodles.
Zrazy from potatoes
- Potatoes - 200 g
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Oil - 25 g
- Breadcrumbs - 15 g
- Onion - 35 g
- Sour cream - 50 g
- Boiled and pureed potatoes season with egg and butter.
- Make a round cake from the resulting mass, put mince from finely chopped onion and fried in butter.
- Wrap the edges of the lozenges neatly.
- Roll zrazy in crackers and fry.
The composition of the test:
- Flour - 3 tbsp.
- Kefir - 1 tbsp.
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Margarine - 250 g
- Soda - 1 tsp.
The composition of the cream:
- Milk - 1 l.
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Starch - 2 tbsp. l
- Soft oil - 250 g
- Mix flour with soda, make a funnel in the mass, pour kefir into it. Grate grated margarine, add the egg. Knead the dough.
- Roll it in the form of sausages, cut into 10-12 pieces and roll each piece into a ball. Put them for half an hour in the freezer.
- Roll each ball into a pancake, which is 2-3 mm thick, bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes (so as not to rise, chop with a fork before baking). The baking tray does not need to be greased.
- 1 cake fry harder to brown. Crumble it for dressing.
- Boil milk for cream. Dissolve starch in water.
- In boiling milk, dissolve the sugar and pour a starch in a thin stream. Boil until thickened.
- Remove from heat. Allow to cool slightly. Mix well with oil. Chill.
- Spread each crust with cream, sprinkle the top layer with crumb.
See also:How to learn to save money?
Planning is one of the main ways to save money for everyone, including on food. Pre-made menus and shopping list, a planned trip to the store and the market will keep a tidy sum and not lose in the quality of food. You can start becoming a zealous hostess now.