Caviar has always been considered a delicacy. Red caviar of pink salmon or chum is an incredibly useful and nutritious product. Sometimes eggs are fried or added to the ear, but it is believed that the best way to use it is in salt form.
This is due to the biochemical composition of the eggs. Red caviar is a very high-calorie product, about 250 kcal per 100 g. product. It has a lot of fat and protein. What happens if the spawn fry or cook? The protein is curtailed, and the nutrients are destroyed. The conclusion is obvious, the only useful way to cook caviar is salting.
How to pickle red caviar: a classic recipe
- Red caviar - 150 g
- Water - 1 l
- Salt - 5 tbsp.
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- First, you need to prepare a strong salt brine. To do this, pour 1 l of water into the pan, put salt and sugar, put on the fire. It is necessary that the water boil. Turn off and stir so that the salt is completely dissolved. The brine must be cooled to 50 degrees and drain.
- Eggs are in film bags called yastik, the most subtle thing is to remove them. To do this, place the bags in the brine and begin stirring with a whisk so that the film breaks and the roe comes out. Do a whisk movement, as when beating eggs.
- Watch the time of the caviar stay in the brine, the degree of the weeding depends on it, an optimal product is obtained in 8-10 minutes.
- Once you have freed all the eggs from the film, drain the brine through a colander or sieve. Use your hands to remove the white films that are still left.
- After that, lay the eggs on a paper towel. Such a product in the refrigerator is kept in glassware for only 2-3 days.
Especially dry salting
- Red caviar - 1 kg
- Coarse salt - 2 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp.
- This variant of salting allows you to keep the eggs in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. The first thing to do is to free the eggs from the film bags. To do this, put it in a colander in boiling salted water for 25 seconds.
- Next, crush the eggs through a sieve with large cells. Pour it into an enamel container and gradually add salt. Stir up the eggs with your hands or a wooden spatula.
- At the end of the salting process, place the product in glass jars, which must be sterilized in advance. Add a spoonful of refined vegetable oil on top and cover with plastic caps.
Salimikru pink salmon
- Water - 1 l
- Sugar - 1 tsp.
- Salt large - 2 tbsp. l
- First you need to prepare the brine. Pour water into a high saucepan, add granulated sugar and salt. It is important that the salt was stone and large. Wait for the brine to boil, and cool it to 50 degrees.
- In the brine cooled to the desired temperature, lay the caviar. Now it is necessary to free it from yastikov - film bags. Take the whisk and stir the eggs. Periodically remove the film from the corolla.
- The time of salting of salmon caviar depends on what degree of salting you like. Lightly salted will turn out in 10-15 minutes, in half an hour there will be a more salty version. Once your homemade caviar has reached the desired taste, drain the pickle.
- Spread out in a prepared container. Store salted caviar can be a maximum of 2-3 days.
- Trout roe - 200 gr.
- Salt - 1 tbsp. l
- Sugar - to taste
- The most difficult thing is to separate the caviar from the films. To do this, pour boiling water over it, and then rub it through a sieve so that the films remain on the walls.
- After rinse the caviar and place in a plate, add about 1 tbsp. l sea salt, mix to form a white foam.
- You can add some sugar to taste. The mixing process should last 10-15 minutes.
- Spread the eggs on sterilized glass jars and refrigerate for 12 hours.
- Trout roe - 200 gr.
- Salt - 2 tbsp. l
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. l
- Vegetable oil - 0.5 tbsp.
- It is necessary to prepare brine or brine. For a small amount of caviar, take 1 liter of water, pour into a saucepan and bring to a boil, dissolve sugar and salt, mix well. Let the brine cool to approximately room temperature. Then pour it through a sieve so that there is no sediment.
- Free the eggs in the manner described in the recipes above. Then rinse in a small cell colander and allow to drain. Pour caviar into the brine for 10-15 minutes, then fold back into a colander, let the brine drain.
- Transfer the product to a clean jar and add a little vegetable oil. Put in the fridge for 3 hours.
How to pickle pike caviar?
Pike caviar is a very useful product, and in comparison with black and red it is considered the most dietary, due to its low fat content.
- Pike roe - 300 gr.
- Boiling water - 1, 5 liters.
- Cold water as needed
- Fine iodized salt
- 300 grams of pike caviar put in a deep container. Place with a fork, but do not remove the film yet. Pour 1.5 liters of boiling water.
- Intensively stir the caviar with a fork, and remove the yastik, which will remain on it, and throw it away.
- Carefully pour off the hot water. After that, fill the eggs with cold water and drain again. Stir well the contents. Use a fork to remove the remnants of white films.
- Now you need to rinse with pike caviar at least 10 times.
- The next step is to dry the eggs. To do this, take a colander, lay it with gauze. Spawn on a colander and spin the gauze. Lightly press the gauze down to remove excess water.
- Shchuchi caviar from a colander shift from a plate and salt to taste, mix slightly. From salt, it changes its color to amber.
- Put the finished product in a glass jar and set for 6 hours.
Regular consumption of red caviar strengthens the immune system, normalizes blood pressure and helps to improve brain activity. This healthy delicacy is easy to make at home. Such product will be much tastier than store counterparts!