Barbecue is an indispensable attribute of a picnic. Perhaps no trip to the nature can not do without cooking kebabs. To make the kebab tasty, you need to pickle it. Someone marinating kebab in a large amount of vinegar, and someone enough to season the meat for the barbecue with salt and pepper.
How to pickle pork kebab?
Classic kebabs are made from pork.
- Pork neck - 2 kg
- Mustard - 2 tbsp.
- Mayonnaise - 4 tbsp.
- Black pepper - to taste
- Onions - 5 pcs.
- Lemon - 1 pc.
- Bay leaf
- Hops suneli
- Marinate meat for 8 hours before cooking kebabs. Cut the pork neck into portions. Put the sliced pork in a separate bowl where the kebab will be marinated.
- Each piece of pork is recommended to season with pepper and hops-suneli. Add mayonnaise, bay leaf, mustard to kebabs. Lay the onion rings. Pour over all the lemon juice.
- Meat for shish kebab marinated for 5 - 7 hours in a cool place.
- Before frying the meat, it is recommended to salt it. Skewers are cooked on the fire for 15 minutes. Pork skewers can be served with ketchup or some sauce.
How to marinate chicken kebab?
Chicken kebabrecently enjoyed great popularity with most people. Chicken kebabs are tender and tasty. Chicken skewers are quick and easy to pickle.
- Chicken fillet - 0.5 kg
- Garlic - 1 clove
- Lime juice - 0.5 tbsp.
- Lemon juice - 0.5 tbsp.
- Honey - 0.5 tbsp.
- Sweet peppers of different colors (yellow, green, red) - 1 pc.
- Slice the chicken fillet into approximately 2.5 cm pieces.
- In a separate bowl, mix lemon juice, lime juice, chopped garlic, honey.
- Add chicken pieces to a special plastic bag and pour 1.25 cups of cooked pickle. Close the bag, mix and put the bag in the fridge for half an hour.
- After half an hour, the chicken kebab is marinated.
- Before cooking kebabs, grill the grill with oil. String chicken meat with pepper on skewers alternating colors
- Chicken kebabs are fried at an average temperature on a closed grill for about 10 minutes. Skewers need to be periodically turned over and lubricated with marinade.
- After cooking chicken skewers can be served at the table.
How to Marinate Meat for Kebabsin pomegranate sauce?
- Pork - 2 kg
- Onions - 5 pcs.
- Natural pomegranate juice - 0.7 l
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hops-suneli and coriander
- Wash and dry the pork. Cut the meat into equal pieces.
- Peel the onions and chop them into rings.
- Put the meat and onions in the pan.
- Pour the spices over the meat - coriander and hops-suneli. Salt and pepper the meat.
- Pour pomegranate juice into the meat pan and mix everything well. Add the vegetable oil to the pork and mix everything again.
- Place a plate on top of the pickled meat, and a plate on top of the plate.
- Meat for shish kebab is marinated in the refrigerator for at least two days. At the same time it constantly needs to be turned.
- If the meat is marinated less time, the meat will not be so tasty.
- Marinated meat is placed on a skewer and roasted on a fire until tender.
- Barbeque in pomegranate sauce goes well with vegetables and various sauces.
Shish kebab in vegetable marinade
- Meat - 2 kg
- Onions - 2 pcs.
- Lemon - 2 pcs.
- Seasoning for barbecue - 3 tsp.
- Bulgarian pepper - 3 pcs.
- Cut the meat into equal pieces.
- Onion cut into rings.
- Peel the lemons.
- Remove the top of the bell pepper and remove the "insides" from it. Cut the pepper in half and rinse well under running water.
- Skip the pepper and lemon through the meat grinder.
- Put the meat, onion, scrolled peppers and lemon in the pan, as well as barbecue seasoning.
- Skewers marinated for 5 - 7 hours in a cool place.
- Horseradish Appetizer: Recipe
- How to cook kebab in a slow cooker?
- Tartar sauce at home
- How to make ketchup at home?
- How to cook turkey skewers?
In fact pickling options kebabsthere are many. The main thing is to choose the option that you will like.
Enjoy your meal!