Yogurt is a favorite delicacy of many people regardless of their age. Yogurt is useful for both children and adults.
Of course, we hear a lot lately that purchased yoghurts can be not only not useful, but harmful to our body if the preparation technology, transportation and storage conditions are not followed. Therefore, more and more people are preparing many purchased products at home, including delicious, beloved by many yogurt.
The composition of homemade yogurt
To prepare 1 liter of yogurt you will need:
- 1 l of fresh milk (3.5% fat);
- flavored yogurt (100 g);
- fruit filling to yogurt to your taste.
Method of making homemade yogurt
- Pour the milk into the pan, boil and cool. (If the milk is already sterilized, do not boil it).
- Mix yogurt and five tablespoons of boiled warm milk in a separate container.
- Add this mixture to the rest of the milk.
- Then pour it all into two half-liter jars.
- Put the jars in a deep container and fill it up to half the level of jars with warm water. Tighten the container with food film and put in a warm place for five hours.
When the yogurt thickens, take it out. He's ready! To taste, fruit filling or natural chopped fruit is added.
See also:How to make yogurt in a yogurt maker? How to make a yogurt in a slow cooker?
Keep homemade yogurt in the refrigerator should be no more than three days.
Enjoy your meal!