Cottage cheese is a very useful product that is equally useful for both an adult and a child. What could be better than a homemade cottage cheese made by mom for her child as a complementary food?? In this cottage cheese will not contain additives, preservatives and dyes, which means you can be sure that such food will bring only benefit.
How to make cottage cheese from milk without leaven?
- In order to get this delicious product from milk, without using ferment, you need to do the following. Take 3 liters of milk of high fat content, not less than 3.2%. Pour the milk into a glass jar and place it close to a heat source, for example, near a gas stove or battery. After two days the milk will turn sour. Then pour it into the pot, put the pot on the fire.
- Heat sour milk to such a temperature that your finger will tolerate. As soon as it gets hot, turn off the gas. We take a clean sieve, lay gauze folded in several layers on its bottom. Under the sieve substitute capacity, such as a small bowl.
- Begin to gently pour the mass from the pan into a sieve. Serum remains in the basin - the most useful product used in cooking and in cosmetology. Pour it into the jar and put it in the fridge. On the gauze, in the sieve remains the curd. We connect the ends of gauze and hang them over a basin.
- Within an hour, the mass will still flow. And after a specified time, the curd is ready! Approximately 1 kg of cottage cheese and about 2 liters of whey are produced from 3 liters of milk.
How to make cottage cheese from sourdough milk?
- If you want to speed up the process of cooking cottage cheese, You can add a leaven to it. Thus, the milk will quickly turn sour, and you can start making cottage cheese.
- Take about 2 liters of milk and add 2 tbsp of milk to it. Lean sour cream, leave sour. When the milk turns sour, put the container with it in a water bath over a very slow fire. Watch the milk carefully. As soon as a yellow liquid begins to appear in the tank, immediately turn off the fire under the water bath and set everything to cool.
- When the liquid becomes warm, pour the mass onto the gauze laid out in the sieve, hang the gauze and wait until all the liquid is drained. If you want to, to curd was more dense in consistency, put a load on it.
How to make a goat cheese curd?
Goat cheese curd is especially important to learn how to do if someone needs a dietary meal in the house.. In addition, goat milk curd can be consumed by those who are allergic to cow's milk or to individual intolerance to cow's milk protein. From 3 liters of goat milk, approximately 600 g of cottage cheese is produced.
- Goat's milk is poured into a glass jar, covered with gauze or a bandage so that garbage and midges do not fall into the jar, and put the jar on the window sill. After approximately one to three days, the milk begins to flake off. It is necessary to start making cottage cheese at the moment when the thickness of the upper layer is about 8 cm.
- If you want to speed up the process of souring goat milk - put in it a crust of black bread.
- As soon as goat's milk is sour, take a clean pan, fill it with water and put a jar of milk in it. Especially carefully you need to take into account the fact that the water level in the pan and the milk level in the jar should be the same. We put the container on the fire, and begin to heat up. You need to warm almost to a boil, but the water in the saucepan, in any case should not boil. Turn off the fire under the pan, and leave it for half an hour.
- At the bottom of the sieve lay out clean gauze rolled up in several layers, pour liquid from the can onto gauze, hang gauze by the edges. The curd will be ready when the liquid stops dripping from the gauze.
How to make cottage cheese from milk quickly?
If you don’t have the time to wait for the natural souring of milk, you can speed up this process. To do this, for 1 l of milk, add 1 tbsp. lemon juice or 0.5 tsp. citric acid. Stir well and put the milk to heat up the gas. As soon as the milk starts to turn off, turn off the gas, lay down everything on the gauze, squeeze it and the curd is ready!
What milk is better to make cottage cheese?
- If you want to get really tasty, fat cottage cheese - use for its preparation of fat natural cow's milk. From store milk, cottage cheese will turn out to be more dietary, if at all.
- If you still decide make cottage cheese from shop milk, choose such milk, the shelf life of which does not exceed five days. Otherwise, you risk to buy powdered milk, from which cottage cheese will not work at all.
- Do not buy skimmed milk for making cottage cheese. Using this milk, you get a dry curd. The more fatty milk you use, the fatter and tastier your curd will turn out.
Cottage cheese, cooked at home, will be much more satisfying, tastier and healthier than the cottage cheese purchased at the store. So do not be lazy, do cottage cheese from milk at home, Pamper your family with natural health products. Read more about the benefits and dietary properties of cottage cheese You can read the article Calorie curd. And how to make cheese from kefir, read the article How to make cheese from kefir ?.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Vitalina