Surely all the housewives know how to make a curd casserole in the oven. And every woman who skillfully owns the technique, has its own cooking recipe. We offer to fill up your cookbook with a couple more interesting options.
Be clever at work
Even the beginning hostess knows how to choose cottage cheese, eggs and sour cream for baking. But how to make the cottage cheese casserole in the oven turned out lush? This secret is accessible to few. In fact, there is nothing supercomplex or secret about this. To achieve the height of baking with cottage cheese, it is desirable to grind through a fine sieve. This casserole will turn out much more tender.
But sour cream, by the way, it can always be replaced with cream, and eggs should be beaten very carefully. Ideally, if done correctly, the products should increase almost threefold in volume.
If you remove the yolks from the ingredients and use only the protein part of the egg for baking, the casserole will not settle. From yolks, you can make a cake, biscuits or cheesecakes for breakfast.
Also, if desired, you can always add honey in baking instead of sugar, or put fruits, nuts and raisins in the dough. Here you can experiment on your taste preferences and gastronomic needs.
And now, as they say, business time. Getting to the development of new recipes.
Cheesecake Pudding with Strawberry Sauce
How to make a curd pan in the oven unusual and tasty? Try to just add any berry sauce to the dish, for example, from strawberries. It is not difficult to prepare it, and the pastry will play with new bright colors.
- 1 ½ tbsp. cottage cheese;
- 4 tbsp. l sour cream;
- 4 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 1 tbsp. l flour;
- 3 eggs;
- 150 grams of strawberries;
- 1 tbsp. l starch.
- Put the cottage cheese in an ordinary glass bowl and carefully mash with a fork. If you want to get a lush casserole, it is better to grind the curd mass through a fine sieve.
- Then in a separate bowl, whisk whip sour cream, it is desirable to use a product of 20% fat.
- In a separate bowl, beat the yolks with sugar until they turn white and increase in volume two to three times.
- Now, at high revs of the mixer, beat the proteins to thick, steady peaks, adding a pinch of salt to them.
- To the curd mass add sour cream, pre-sifted flour and whipped proteins. Gently mix all the ingredients with a spoon.
- Now you need to add proteins to the dough and mix everything vigorously and quickly. To keep the mixture from settling, it is best to add proteins in several approaches.
- We lay out the form with baking paper, grease it with a piece of margarine or butter and spread the dough. Spread curd mass over the entire surface of the dish.
- We remove the baking mold in the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes. If the surface of the casserole burns, then it must be covered with foil.
- While the casserole is cooked, make the sauce. To do this, wash and clean the tails of strawberries.
- Rub the fruit through a sieve and mix in a blender with sugar. Put the sauce on a small fire.
- In a separate bowl, dilute the starch with water and pour in a thin stream into the sauce. Without ceasing to stir, bring the sauce to a boil and boil for two minutes.
- Serve ready casserole, pre-watered with strawberry sauce, on a la carte plates.
Cottage Cheese Casserole
In this recipe, we will tell you how to make a delicious cottage cheese casserole in the oven with pumpkin notes. We are confident that lovers of healthy and wholesome food will appreciate these efforts, because the main component of baking is such a pumpkin rich in vitamins. If this fruit accidentally stale in your pantry, hurry to make a fragrant treat for it from it.
- 400 g fresh pumpkin;
- 400 g of cottage cheese;
- 3 eggs;
- 50 g of semolina.
- Peel the pumpkin from the peel and seeds, cut the fruit into small pieces.
- To pumpkin retained all the nutrients, prepare it in a slow cooker or a double boiler for about 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, the vegetable is cooked, in a separate bowl, mix eggs, cottage cheese and semolina. Optionally, you can also add a couple of tablespoons of honey or sugar.
- Sliced boiled pumpkin grind through a fine sieve or grind in a blender to a state of mashed potatoes.
- Mix the cottage cheese and pumpkin mixture together.
- We shift the dough into the form greased with a piece of margarine and remove it in the oven preheated to 200 degrees.
- After 20 minutes, the casserole should be completely baked, and the top will be covered with a delicious golden crust.
- The finished dish for the decoration can be powdered with powdered sugar and served to the table.
Cottage cheese casserole is not only a very tasty and healthy dish, but also quite universal. It is suitable for breakfast, it will be a great addition to dinner, and for dinner you can have a cup of flavored tea with a slice of pastry. By the way, cottage cheese casserole will not lose its taste at all, but, on the contrary, will acquire new shades, even if served cold. In general, stop procrastinating, immediately go to the kitchen and check everything ourselves!