Candy for the female figure, and for any, not the best friends, unlike diamonds. But if the first can be easily done at home, then the second, alas, no. And here you can compromise with yourself - to make sweets out of sugar, similar to precious stones. Of course, you can try on such a “necklace” only at home, but there will be an excellent title picture for lovers of social networks - you are in a beautiful dress and in unusual sparkling “cognac diamonds”, albeit edible.
And in this case, do not get carried away too much, try a couple of “jewels”, and save the rest, for example, for a “diamond party at home” or for your friends — sweets.
The composition of sweets from sugar
Sugar Candy Making Techniques
For starters, remember that all the right ingredients and utensils should be on hand. This is a deep plate, a few tablespoons, a deep pan, a frying pan.
- Take a deep plate and fill it with water.
- Next, take 3 tablespoons of sugar (or more), and melt on a small fire in a frying pan, stirring constantly.
- When all the sugar is melted and becomes brown, the preparation of the candy itself begins, for this you will need all the spoons.
- Pour sugar into a spoon over a plate of water and dip it in water for 10 seconds, then lick on a clean surface. Do the same procedure with all the spoons that are. If sugar is enough, of course.
- Remember, when you begin to lower the spoons of sugar into the water, so that the mixture in the pan does not freeze, return it to the fire and look behind it.
- After the "ritual with spoons" is completed, you can finally eat sugar candies.
Delicate caramel is made even easier. When you melt the sugar, fill it with some hot water. Your sweet candy will float out and then it can be collected, cooled and eaten.
Water can be replaced with milk in the first and second cases. If you like experiments, use cinnamon or pepper. Supplements may vary depending on your preference.
If you like to make sweets from burnt sugar, then you should take into account the following: your sweets can be not only in the form of a spoon, but also in other different variants. For example, you can buy molds in the form of cockerels, hearts, stars, buds, baskets and similar beauty. And, of course, sticks to them. In online stores you can buy silicone molds for chocolate and sweets for the price of about 500 rubles each. Or conduct a raid on all-home shopping in your city. Bon appetit and successful searches!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Anna