This tasty dish, like an omelet, was known in ancient Rome, but at that time it was used as a dessert. Today, from the lush delicate dishes hardly anyone will refuse. But in order for it to turn out really tasty, you need to know how to make an omelet with milk.
Omelet can be surprisingly multifaceted. Let's try to start to cook a classic.
How to make an omelet from eggs with milk in a pan?
50 ml of milk;
butter or vegetable oil for frying;
- Break eggs, pour into dishes and beat well with a blender or mixer.
- Mix with milk, salt and beat again thoroughly.
- Preheat the pan on the fire and pour in a little oil.
- Pour the beaten eggs and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Reduce the intensity of the fire, cover with a lid and simmer for a few more minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Put on a plate and sprinkle with herbs.
Cooking a lush omelet
Many of us remember the kindergarten omelet - seductively tender and lush. What is his culinary secret?
- Observe the correct proportions: you need 1 egg per 100 g of water.
- Eggs in a blender do not need to: they need to be mixed by hand.
- Flour is not necessary.
- If the omelette is sent to the pan, it is forbidden to lift the lid until it reaches the condition, otherwise you will not see the fluffiness. The same recommendations can be made regarding the oven.
400 ml of milk;
- Ingredients (except butter) mix and beat.
- Fry pan with butter and heat.
- Put on a not very intense fire. When the omelette is a little fried, cook in the covered state for 15-20 minutes.
Oddly enough, an omelet can be cooked. To do this, you need only a package for baking, which will serve as a "form". The advantage of this method lies in the fact that there is no need to "watch", worrying about burning. Boiled omelet is an excellent element of baby food.
150 ml of milk;
- Beat the eggs in a blender until foam is formed.
- Pour in the milk and beat again.
- In the bag pour the resulting mass and tightly tie.
- Put the bag in a container with water and put it on the stove.
- After boiling the omelet need to cook for another half hour.
- When the dish is ready, get the contents of the package - you can submit to the table.
Omelet in a multivariate
No less tasty will be an omelet cooked in a slow cooker. The process does not take much time, and the benefits of it will be much more than from frying in a frying pan.
1 tbsp. milk;
- Beat eggs well with milk. Salt
- If the omelette is steamed, it is necessary to pour it into the form and put it in the cooking basket. Cooking time - half an hour.
- If the omelette is to be fried, the dishes must first be oiled, pour the mixture, cover with a lid and put on the "Baking" mode. In each case, the cooking time will be individual, depending on the thickness of the omelet.
- When the dish is ready, it is better to cool it in the heating mode, so that it does not lose its pomp.
To make a wonderful omelette in taste, it is necessary to choose absolutely fresh products. If it is not difficult to determine the suitability of milk, then the situation is more complicated with eggs. But there are several ways to recognize a fresh product without destroying its integrity:
- The shell must have a matte shade. If it glitters slightly, then the egg is not fresh;
- Take the egg in your hand and try its weight. A fresh product must seem heavy;
- if you put the egg to your ear and shake it, it should not make any noise;
- a fresh egg, if you put it in a glass of water, sink to the bottom.
Some hostesses laugh: Is it great art to make an omelet? It turns out that in such a simple matter has its own secrets.
- Choosing a pan. Prefer dishes with high sides and a thick bottom. Pig-iron pan fits perfectly: it warms up well and evenly, dishes do not stick. If there are no dishes made of cast iron, take any non-stick coating.
- Basis for frying. Butter is best suited for omelette according to its taste. If you adhere to a diet or principles of healthy eating, you can pour olive oil into the pan, but natural cream is still tastier.
- Uniform roasting. To prevent the scrambled eggs from burning and evenly roasting, you can lift the edges of the pan so that the remaining liquid glass down.
- Putting it on a plate. This is one of the most difficult parts of cooking. Before spreading the dish, grease the dishes with butter, then take the plate in one hand and the pan in the other, and sharply turn the omelet on a plate. On top of the "composition" can be decorated with greens.
You can put various products into an omelet:
- spring onions;
- Bell pepper;
- cheese and more.
In addition to the dish can be a variety of products:
- roasted minced meat.
You can also experiment with spices by adding them to taste.
Will this dish be useful? Sure. The eggs contain many B vitamins, which are preserved during heat treatment, and milk is a source of calcium. So omelette is not only a delicacy, but also a good way to increase immunity.
How to make an omelet with milk? Whatever the answer to this question you choose, you will certainly get delicious. Now you know all the nuances of this deceptive dish in its simplicity. It's time to amaze home!