Shop products are not always as nutritious and healthy as advertising says. Very often, ready-made yogurts, originally useful and necessary for the body, contain solid "chemistry." They not only do not promote digestion, but also cause allergic reactions. A completely different thing is a homemade product. Even if there is no yogurt maker in the arsenal, but the hostess knows how to make a yogurt in a slow cooker, we can assume that the matter is in the hat.
Homemade yogurt: delight and benefits in one glass
Making yogurt in a slow cooker is quite simple. Depending on the taste, you can make it sweet or leave it sour, add berries, jam, cereal. If you correctly observe the temperature mode of preparation and storage of the product, then you can not be afraid that it will not retain its beneficial properties. “Live” starters die at very high temperatures, but multiply in a comfortable warmth and curl the milk in the best possible way. In your yoghurt there will be no starch, thickeners, stabilizers, dyes and preservatives from the category of "heavy artillery" - everything is natural and tasty. Such a dairy product can be safely given to children and eaten by adults.
Redmond Multicooker Yogurt
Multivarka - a thing universal. Theoretically, it will cope with the preparation of any dish, the main thing is to choose the right settings. Before you make a yogurt in the Multicooker Redmond, you must prepare the products.
Instead of the starter, you can use any dairy products, the shelf life of which does not exceed several days. They must not contain fruit or additives. Perfectly suited dairy products for baby food.
Cooking yogurt is convenient in small glass jars. They can be purchased specifically or use glass packaging from children's juices and fruit purees.
- First you need to bring the milk to a boil and let it cool to 36-380C. In the hot milk, fermented milk bacteria are cooked.
- In warm milk, stir 2 tbsp. l starter and pour the milk into the washed jars.
- Cover the bottom of the multicooker with a kitchen towel, fill the container with water so that the jars are submerged above the middle. Put the tank and turn on the heating. Yogurt will be ready in 1.5-2 hours. The finished product is different from the usual store, but it must be thick and uniform.
- After turning off the jars, you need to hold another 3-4 hours in the slow cooker. The finished product is covered with lids and stored in the refrigerator.
Yogurt with unique creamy taste
Anyone who does not pursue fashion, does not diet and loves tasty foods, it is useful to learn how to make homemade yogurt in a slow cooker using cream.
- 0.5 liters of milk;
- 0.5 liters of cream;
- 2 tbsp. l leaven;
- 2 tbsp. l Sahara.
- Milk and cream mix, boil and cool.
- Add sugar and leaven. The mixture is poured into pre-prepared jars.
- Put them in a slow cooker, pour three quarters of water, close the slow cooker and turn on the “Heating” mode.
- After an hour, turn off the slow cooker, let the yogurt sweat for another couple of hours, then cool and put it in the fridge, after having closed the jars with the lids.
Features cooking in a multi cooker Polaris
In our kitchens live a variety of models of home helpers. How to make a yogurt in a multi cooker Polaris, if you use exactly this technique? In the models of this company there is a special regime of the same name, which allows to prepare the product under the necessary conditions.
- 1 l of milk;
- 2 tbsp. l leaven.
- In the bowl of the multicooker, boil the milk and allow it to cool.
- Add the leaven to it and set the mode "Yogurt". The further process goes without any interference, the signal of readiness will announce the end of the process.
- Ready yogurt decomposed in jars and put in the refrigerator.
Speaking about how to make yogurt in a slow cooker, it should be understood that this creative process allows you to experiment with recipes. But it is important to observe the basic principles: do not overheat bacterial cultures and store the finished product in the refrigerator for no more than 5 days. The natural product is useful for both adults and children, it is ideal for breakfast, light lunch, food in the evening, just before bedtime. Homemade yogurt will surely fall in love with the household and become a permanent inhabitant of your refrigerator.