Hamburger - America's most famous fast food product.. A hamburger is mistakenly considered an American invention. This is absolutely not true. This sandwich was invented by Scythian nomads who roasted meat and put it between two halves of bread, adding different vegetables.
Currently, a hamburger can be bought at any fast-food establishment. But why buy something if a hamburger can be cooked at home? Such a question many lovers of McDonald's ask themselves. There is nothing complicated in this; it is enough to observe the consistency and recipe of the bulk sandwich. In the end, you get a delicious hamburger, which you can eat.
Hamburger with gherkins at home: recipe
- Beef tenderloin - 170 g
- Bun with sesame - 1 pc.
- Marinated Gherkins - 20 g
- Onions - 20 g
- Lettuce - 15 g
- Tomatoes - 20 g
- Mustard and ketchup - 30 g each
- Spices - to taste
- Thaw beef tenderloin. Wash and cool the tenderloin.
- Thoroughly clean the beef from the film and dry. Cut the beef into cubes and pass them through a meat grinder. Salt and pepper stuffing.
- Form a minced beef cutlet of 1 cm in thickness. Fry the cutlet until fully cooked with the lid closed.
- Wash and dry the vegetables. Slice the tomatoes, chop the gherkins, cut the onions into rings.
- Sesame bun cut into 2 halves. Heat the sliced bun in the oven.
- Spread on a bun alternately ingredients: lettuce, mugs of tomatoes, ready cutlet, sliced gherkins and onion rings. Season with ketchup and mustard. If desired, you can add mayonnaise.
- Cover the hamburger with the second half of the sesame bun.
- Delicious multi-layered sandwich is ready!
Homemade Cheddar Cheese Burgers
- Fresh beef - 500 g
- Breadcrumbs - 50 g
- Eggs - 1 pc.
- Tomatoes - 1 pc.
- Pickled cucumbers - 1 pc.
- Hamburger bun - 1 pc.
- Cheddar Cheese
- Salad leaves
- Favorite sauce
- Spices: mustard, coriander, cumin, oregano, pepper and salt
- Twist the beef through the meat grinder. Add the ground breadcrumbs, egg, spices, salt and pepper to the mince to taste. Mix the prepared mass thoroughly.
- Make mince patties. You should have about 8 chops. Fry the patties. Cutlets are cooked for 7 minutes on each side.
- Thinly slice the tomato.
- Cut the buns in half.
- Grease the bottom of the bun with mustard, put lettuce leaves. Season salad leaves.
- Put on the hamburger cheddar cheese, slices of tomato and pickled cucumber.
- On top of the vegetables, place the cutlet seasoned with the sauce.
- Cover the finished hamburger with the second half of the bun.
- The dish is ready to eat. Since you have 8 cutlets you can make 8 hamburgers, treating them to your friends and guests.
Classic Hamburger Cutlet
- Pork - 300 g
- Beef Neck - 500 g
- Salo - 100 g
- Seasoning to taste
- Sesame oil - 0.5 tsp.
- Vegetable oil - for frying
- Onions - 2 pcs.
- Fat, meat (pork and beef) and onions chop in a food processor to the state of minced meat.
- Salt and pepper stuffing. Add ½ tsp. sesame oil.
- Knead minced meat. Form and repel each patty. Fry the cutlet on a small amount of vegetable oil. Cutlet is fried for 2 minutes on each side.
- Hamburger cutlets are ready! They can be safely used for cooking.
Dietary Hamburger Cutlet
- Beef fillet - 0.5 kg
- Breadcrumbs - 5 tbsp.
- Eggs - 1 pc.
- Ground cumin - 1 tsp.
- Ground coriander - 1 tsp.
- Dry oregano - 1 tsp.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash fresh beef fillet, cut into slices and chop into a meat grinder.
- Add the breadcrumbs, salt, spices, pepper and egg to the minced meat.
- Stir the stuffing thoroughly.
- Dip your hands in cold water, divide the stuffing into equal balls. From each ball make a round cake 2 cm thick.
- Heat the pan, add some vegetable oil and fry the patties on each side for 10 minutes.
- Ready cutlets can be frozen and used whenever you want.
Hamburger cutlet in the oven
- Lean beef - 400 g
- Fat veal - 400 g
- Salt - 1 tsp.
- Ground pepper - ½ tsp.
- Skip the veal and beef through the meat grinder. Add salt and pepper. Stir.
- Divide the meat into 5 parts. Make patties 1.5 cm thick.
- Put the patties on parchment paper.
- Put patties in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Put the patty on the rack, place a baking sheet under the rack to drain the fat.
- Put the patties in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Hamburger cutlets are ready.
Cooking a hamburger at home is not at all difficult.. You can invent your own recipes, not limited to the classic recipe. Add pineapples, bacon, chicken and other products to your home burgers to make them as tasty as possible. Treat homemade hamburgers to friends and relatives. Enjoy your meal!