Choux pastry - it is familiar to us since childhood. Melting dough, great cream! This cake is perfect as a treat for guests, as a sweet dish for a festive table. How to make a choux pastry to make it very tasty?
Process cooking choux pastry consists of several stages. We describe them all separately.
How to cook the dough for choux pastry?
- Water - 1 tbsp.
- Flour - 1 tbsp.
- Margarine or butter - 125 g
- Eggs - 4 pcs
- Sugar - 2 tbsp.
- Vanillin - to taste
- Pour water into a saucepan (preferably with thick walls), add diced margarine or butter, and bring to a boil, stirring. When the margarine is completely melted, we begin to slowly add sifted flour to the water, stirring constantly. Then add vanilla and sugar. All quickly and quickly interfere until you get one lump of dough, lagging behind the walls and bottom of the pan.
- Then remove the dough from the heat, and cool it to about a temperature of 40 degrees.
- Begin to beat the eggs one by one. One was whipped, added to the cooled dough, mixed thoroughly, the egg was whipped again, added, mixed. And so, all four eggs. In the end should be a brilliant smooth dough mass.
- We pour this mass into a pastry bag or syringe, and squeeze the dough onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Put the pan in the oven, which is preheated to 180 degrees for approximately twenty minutes. Cakes should be reddened.
- Turn off the oven and wait until the cakes cool down without opening the oven door, otherwise they will settle. You can start only completely cooled cakes.
Options custard cream several, and here are the recipes for all creams for him.
How to make a protein cream for custard?
- Sugar - 280 g
- Water - 70 ml
- Citric acid - 1/3 tsp.
- Egg whites - 4 pcs
- Make a syrup: mix water with sugar and set on low heat, leaving it to boil.
- Add citric acid to proteins and beat until mass is very lush.
- When the sugar syrup has thickened, remove it from the heat, add a thin stream to the squirrels, without stopping to beat them until the mass becomes strong.
- Protein Cream for Choux Cake ready!
How to make butter cream for custard?
- Condensed milk - 130 g
- Butter - 130 g
Combine the ingredients, beat thoroughly until a homogeneous, thick mass. Butter Custard Cream ready!
How to make custard custard?
Preparing the cream for this recipe, you get three types of cream - ordinary brewed chocolate custard and nut custard.
- Milk - 2 tbsp.
- Eggs - 2 pcs
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Flour - 2 tbsp. with slide
- Vanilla sugar - to taste
- Butter - 200 g
- Cocoa - 1 tsp
- Walnuts - Handful
- We take sifted flour, milk, eggs and sugar. All thoroughly mix and beat. Then, put the container with the mass on a medium fire.
- As soon as the mass begins to boil, we reduce the fire to a minimum, stirring intensively. We continue to cook until the mass thickens, add vanilla sugar, and divide the mass into three equal parts.
- We add cocoa to one part, heavily crushed walnuts to the second, and the third is left as it is.
Three custard custard options ready!
How to cook cream "Five minutes" for custard?
- Butter of room temperature - 250 g
- Sugar powder - 200 g
- Milk - 150 ml
- Vanillin - 1 bag
- If the milk is raw (not pasteurized), it should be boiled and cooled before preparing the cream.
- Combine all the ingredients and beat with a mixer for five minutes. Cream "Pyatiminutka" for custard ready!
How to make whipped cream for custard?
- Cream 35% and above - 1 tbsp.
- Sugar powder - ½ tbsp.
- We put the cream in the refrigerator overnight so that they cool very much. Then, we take a wide container, pour ice on its bottom, put a bowl on this ice, pour cold cream into the bowl.
- Begin to whip the cream with a mixer, at the smallest speed, adding sugar powder in a thin stream.
- When the mass stops flowing from the whisk from the mixer, it is ready.
How to make curd cream for custard?
- Sour cream fat - 300 g
- Vanilla cheese curds - 400 g
Ingredients to mix thoroughly until smooth, beat until fluffy.
From the proposed recipes custard cream, Choose the option that you like the most, pour the cream in a pastry bag or bag with a nozzle. Make a small cut on the cake, and let the cream in there to the brim.
How to make icing for custard cake?
The final stage - choux pastry glazing.
- If you cooked cream custard cream, you can dip it there, and then pour it with melted chocolate, a thin stream, to create a "gossamer".
- To obtain chocolate icing for custard, Melt a piece of white or milk chocolate in a water bath, with the addition of vegetable oil. Dip the cake in the melted chocolate, place it on a tray, put it in the refrigerator until it solidifies.
- When you dipped the cake in the icing, you can still, until you froze the chocolate, dip the cake in the nut mass, it will be even more tasty.
See also: How to make a cake "Potato"? And Napoleon Custard Cream: Recipes
Now you must be eager to immediately bake marvelous custard cakes! All you have to do is choose the type of cream that suits you, and start cooking! About other delicious baking recipes read in the section Baking womeninahomeoffice.com.ru website.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Vitalina